• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 827
Posts: 827   Pages: 28   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 204526 times and has 826 replies Next Thread
Cleaver
Captain

Introductions! Reply to this Post

Hello. My name is Cleaver and I am the Captain of the Dread Ringers. Me crew and I are responsible for the development and operation of Puzzle Pirates. I've been a Pirate for many years now, longer than most, such that me hand with a sword is a little shakey. That's my excuse, anyway.
[Aug 24, 2004 10:24:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Poseidon
OceanMaster

Re: Introductions! Reply to this Post

Ahoy mateys!

I am Poseidon, one of the Oceanmasters that will be helping ye out whether ye have problems or just want to ask questions.
Oceanmasters are GMs/Support people we have blue names and we will show up on the top of the list when ye type '/who'.

Good to have ye onboard! Yarr!
----------------------------------------
[Aug 24, 2004 10:31:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Male Guest

[Edit 3 times, last edit by Anonymous at Aug 24, 2004 10:35:17 AM]
[Aug 24, 2004 10:35:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post   [Link]  Go to top 
SiLVeRD

Ahoy

I'm Silverdawg! I can direct and explain any future or ongoign events. For example where did i get my familiar [animal on my shoulder]?? I got it from the OCL. What is the OCL, well here it is ;p
The one & only SD, often imitated but never duplicated

If you gonna shoot for the stars, then just shoot me

If you let me you won't regret me,
Shii, if you let me you won't forget me
[Aug 24, 2004 10:54:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Please    No    Stalking me [Link]  Go to top 
Althalus

My name is Althalus, and I was addicted to Y!PP.

All it takes is a nice does of reality, and you'll be free!

.......kind of...
Ninja-Admin of Tyrs Own.
Sr Officer and Scribe of The Phoenix Warriors.
[Aug 24, 2004 10:54:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://tyr.simplecodes.com/forum    theirvman84    MasterAlthalus [Link]  Go to top 
atteSmythe

Ahoy, mates! Me name is atteSmythe.

I moderate the Game Design forum. Some'll say I'm a big meaniehead, but I'm just tryin' t' keep a semblance of order up there. If I moderate your post or thread, please know it's nothin' personal. I love to see these forums thrive, and I love t' see new posters and new ideas. Welcome aboard, mates!

In game, I'm just atteSmythe, and just another pirate. If ye find yer way up by Eta, stop in and say hi, we'd be glad to have ye!

atteSmythe,
who (almost) always leaves a tagline

Attesmythe receives loot: [Gauntlets of Social Responsibility]
Attesmythe receives loot: [Ring of Mandatory Selflessness]

[Aug 24, 2004 10:59:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://attesmythe.com [Link]  Go to top 
Phwibbles

Ahoy greenies! I am Bifnot the pirate. Currently I hang around Emperor Island and can sometimes even be seen there. Bring me questions, I give you answers!
Bifnot, second king of The Jolly Company
First Governor of the Midnight Ocean
[Aug 24, 2004 11:01:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hluchan3

ahoy im Redbonnet, I hang around just about anywhere im needed. if ye got questions feel free to ask.
Redbonnet Captain of the Ypp Training Academy
[Aug 24, 2004 11:03:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    becca_79412@yahoo.com    hluchan3@aol.com [Link]  Go to top 
xagoloth

Son, I am captain Jack Sparrow, savvy? I be the captain of the beautiful vessel the Black Pearl. Ye will find me chasing the wenches and clashing blades on the docks. Be sure to challenge me to a fight ... if ye dare!

I also be the captain of this little island on the net http://puzzle.thinkingproblem.com

Lots of good secrets about the game can be found there. Oh yes, secrets!
Muahahahhahahahahaha!
JackSparrow
www.mashrur.com
[Aug 24, 2004 11:10:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.mashrur.com    jaquesparrow@yahoo.com    mashsurfer [Link]  Go to top 
Dorel

Ahoy everyone. I'm Dorel, captain of the Yellow Jackets, and certified nutcase. If ye ever need help, or just want to have a fun time, come hang out with me and my crew!
Hermes wrote: 
Gather round, folks, for the Ballad of Dorel the Invulnerable!
silverkitty wrote: 
The ocean is dangerous, bring a lifejacket.

[Aug 24, 2004 11:18:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    CeeJayDorel [Link]  Go to top 
Whitefire

/e waves

Hi I'm Whitefire! I like to swordfight, navigate, talk, swordfight, blocakde, talk, wash, rinse and repeat. If you ever want tips on Swordfighting just hunt me down and i'll play with you a bit. Mind you, I don't like to play less than seven games in a row, so be ready for a long lesson ^_^.

If you want tips on battle navigation ask this other cool white guy named Shuranthae.
[Aug 24, 2004 11:26:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shockedfrog

I'm shockedfrog (Shockedfrog in-game, but I prefer the small s) and if you're interested in learning swordfighting, or already have previous experience through games such as Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo, Toki Toki Boom or even Super Bub, I can introduce you to some members of the 'swordfighting community'. Alternatively, you could try to learn something from me, but when I teach swordfighting, I teach it in Jazz style, where I make it up as I go along.
[Aug 24, 2004 11:32:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Male Guest

Ahoy! I'm Xephin! I be a crewless mate who wanders the seas with no aim or point whatsoever. You can find me on the docks usually fighting and laughing it up with me mates. If ye find me at sea... Well, I am a pirate afterall...
[Aug 24, 2004 11:33:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post   [Link]  Go to top 
Discordia

Ahoy, I'm Dmentia, and I can assure you that Dorel is indeed a nutcase. I'm normally found haunting the docks and like answering questions or catching up on some drinkin' and fightin'.

And now, a tip: Get out and meet the pirates of Midnight Ocean! Take jobs, talk on the docks, play a few tournaments. You'll find some great mates and maybe find a crew that's right for you (be sure to shop around!).

Interested in looking for info in the forums? Find help with how to play HERE, help with technical problems like connecting HERE, and general chitchat and silliness HERE.

Congratulations on your decision to explore our home and join us in our adventures. Welcome to Midnight Ocean!
Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Unknown Greenie wrote: 
My captain said I had to get three broads to be an officer. Can we have that many girlfriends?

[Aug 24, 2004 11:37:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
homullus

Hi, I'm Homullus. I suspect you won't see me in this particular forum much, though I do lots of posting in some of the other ones. I like to talk with people who not only have good ideas, but also express them well and check to see if they've been suggested already before posting.

Sometimes I'm not as nice as I possibly could be. Rather than worry about what, exactly, my problem is, I encourage you not worry about it and enjoy the game bunches and bunches. I've been playing the game since the end of 2002, and it's still fun for me, because there's a LOT you can do. Go carve yourself a niche in the Ocean . . . it won't be long before you've turned it into a whole alcove, or possibly some kind of anteroom . . . er, go have fun.
[Aug 24, 2004 11:38:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    homullus [Link]  Go to top 
ArtistGirl

Just wait till you see crazy fry Cleaver. Reply to this Post

Ahoy I'm Angela. I'm crazier than Dorel and I don't post much.

But I found this story, that I read when I was new, which helps to better introduce Cleaver.
Angela
All grown-up.
[Aug 24, 2004 11:52:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lallaria

'hoy new mates, I'm Lallaria. I can answer a good chunk of questions ye may have, as I've been around for quite awhile.

Feel free to leave me a PM here, or send me a /tell online if ye happen te see me.

I'm usually hanging out on Alpha docks drinkin' me rum, so it may be hard te understand me if I've been there for long *winks*

Fair seas to ye, and have fun!
Lallaria
[size=10]Retired
[Aug 24, 2004 11:54:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Lallaria [Link]  Go to top 
LongJohnGrey

Ahoy, My name is Long John Grey, and I'm a pirate with both lots of silly ideas, and a desire to make the silly things work. I am available to answer your questions, just send me a "/tell longjohngrey How do I ...".

If you are looking for me, look for a lot of pink. I'm currently pinker than this picture shows.

And you can tell where I'm at with "/who longjohngrey", and it will either tell you which island I'm on, which ship I'm on, or that I'm not on.
Re: Market on Scurvy Reef:
Hypnos wrote: 
I didn't realize it was such a hot forage spot until I dropped it and three pirates showed up on the island in quick succession.
And it wasn't even 9 spaces from the arrow :-).
[Aug 24, 2004 11:54:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CookieMonstr

Arr! I be Cookiemonstr! /me gives out cookies.
C BE FER COOKIE
AND THAT BE GOOD ENOUGH FER ME!

--
Fizban tells you, "you are a copyright suit waiting to happen....lol"
[Aug 24, 2004 12:25:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.sesamestreet.com [Link]  Go to top 
cynestria

Avast! Shiver me timbers! Other such piratey nonsense!

I'm Cynestria. I'm not anyone exceptionally big and important, but I'm here, and here far too much.

I'm one of those excessively chatty people. If I'm not out actively pillaging, I'm tarting somewhere. On the docks, in the inns... In one of the tailors on Winter a lot of nights lately... I always welcome excuses to stand around and run my mouth. =)

I'm more than happy to help any Greenie who asks me politely, to the best of my ability. I'm not one of the best in the ocean, but if you're not asking me about the nav puzzle I'm competent to explain the basics at least.

So feel free too look me up.
"u devil in m y heart space" -- Minsiem

Also not Erfan
[Aug 24, 2004 12:26:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whiplash

Ahoy mates, names Whiplash and I am the Captain of the Mad Mutineers. I mostly lurk around the forums but pop up from time to time to post something or other. Look for me ingame under the same name. I usually hang out on the docks at any island but feel free to drop me /tell if ye need any help.

Dmentia bows to the wisdom of Whiplash.

[Aug 24, 2004 12:27:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com [Link]  Go to top 
Spin

Ahoy mates! I be Spin, the Navigator of the Yellow Jackets. Ye can find me occasionally popping in and out of the forums, but I am on quite often in-game under the same alais.

I run pillages quite often, so if yer online, look me up and chance are I might be able to send ye a job :)
Spin - Sleeping In
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Spin at Aug 24, 2004 12:46:31 PM]
[Aug 24, 2004 12:46:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Evil_Vin

I'm Evil Vin, Evilvin in game, I'm a rather normal pirate (depending on your choice of normal). I'd be willing to help you anyway I can.

I'd also like to say I use false advertising since I'm not really evil :)

Evilvin: [MIDNIGHT] Fleet Officer of Good Omens
Owner of the Peaceful Man-of-war
On a Long Puzzle Pirates Break
[Aug 24, 2004 1:04:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    evilvin1 [Link]  Go to top 
Shuranthae

The best advice I can give that no one else is likely to: If you're out on the open waters and you happen across the Shotfish with a crew that decides to take her, advise the person in charge to request a disengage. *can't even begin to count the number of greenies that have been on a ship that attacked him*
[Aug 24, 2004 1:07:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zamorak

Hola maties! I'm Ebag on the seas. I'm a crazy pirate who will try to atleast help you in some way throughout my sarcastic and evil replies I tend to give. Welcome to the seas and just remember. I'm crazy and don't remember what I do in the morning!
Ebag
Nemo wrote: 
What did you do? You're the cute little Fatpants! You're the Bugbear! You're the Chubby Buggy! Look at those cheeks! You are the Chunkamunk! Chubbabubba!

[Aug 24, 2004 1:18:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gotagota

Greetings! I'm known around these parts as Fronsac. I'm the Friendly Mod of The Bazaar, Not The Cathedral, our local forum for mercantile adventures. If you like randomly spouting verse and occasional philosophical discourse then lets go for a long walk on the beach!

Or, um. Yes. Welcome!
Fronsac, human.
Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to
add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

[Aug 24, 2004 1:24:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Eris

Greetings, new mates!

I am Eris, otherwise known as Discordia, Goddess of Chaos and Discord. I'm also an Oceanmaster on the Midnight Ocean.

I hope that you have fun with us!
[Aug 24, 2004 1:40:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crys20

Ahoy mates! I be Ryuuzaki and I currently take port in Spring Island, but I hang out just about everywhere. If ye have a question, I will answer it to the best of me ability. Just type /tell Ryuuzaki and ask away! Smooth Sailin' and have fun with the pirates around!!
[Aug 24, 2004 1:56:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested [Link]  Go to top 
Lizthegrey
Developer (retired)

I'm Lizthegrey. I like to reward people who do good things, so be sure and pipe up if someone's extra nice to you. I'm also around to help as many of ye as I can find, so feel free to give me a /tell if ye are lost.

You can find the link to praise someone here.
[Aug 24, 2004 2:14:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    https://plus.google.com/106912596786226524817/posts [Link]  Go to top 
Devonin

Ahoy everyone, I'm Devonin. More often than not, I'll be hanging around Alpha Dock, and/or these forums. I'm pretty much considered one of the better sources of information around here, though I lack some of the specific expertise of our resident...well...experts, but when it comes to general game questions, don't hesitate to ask me in-game, or send me a PM in this forums.
[Aug 24, 2004 2:43:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 827   Pages: 28   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates