• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Thread Type: Announcement Thread
Total posts in this thread: 71
Posts: 71   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
This topic has been viewed 51087 times and has 70 replies Next Thread
Vorky

Re: Welcome to the Playground! Rules and Purpose

And I think he will shortly be banned from the forums as well if he isn't already.
[Feb 18, 2008 1:20:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
celiatr

Aye. Aphrodite. Has been editing his posts. I can offer cookies to it as well as the OM's that I spammed their inbox with the CC's of the PM between me and Mapleruler.

Yes finally spelled her name right WOOT!
----------------------------------------
Flutie
Midnight Cerulean Ocean

April 1, 2009 on Midnight Ocean [21:22:49] Eurydice broadcasts, "Okay, Flutie, this better be good."

ROMS ~ The Subforum/Dead Thread
[Feb 18, 2008 1:23:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fanta

Aye. Aphrodite. Has been editing his posts. I can offer cookies to it as well as the OM's that I spammed their inbox with the CC's of the PM between me and Mapleruler.

Yes finally spelled her name right WOOT!

As well as the quotes in your posts, but seems she missed one. Maybe you could just delete that one? It's in the "help with clothes" thread.
Pleun,
First Mate of Monkey Militia, TO in Carpe Noctem, Midnight ocean,
owner of the Dainty Dolphin and the Mystical Dragon.

Avatar made from artwork by Kagaya
[Feb 18, 2008 1:28:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
celiatr

deleted. Aphrodite, in a reply to a PM I sent her a few ago, she was in the process of removing his posts. Thus takes time. All better now :)
Flutie
Midnight Cerulean Ocean

April 1, 2009 on Midnight Ocean [21:22:49] Eurydice broadcasts, "Okay, Flutie, this better be good."

ROMS ~ The Subforum/Dead Thread
[Feb 18, 2008 1:30:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jamesrobert8

Hey there people. I'm new to the forums but to the game as well. I've played various MMORPG's before, and had heard of PP before but never played. I signed up recently and I really enjoy it. The games are varied and quite entertaining. I'm still trying to figure out most of the games but it seems alright.
[Apr 29, 2008 9:28:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=624195245 [Link]  Go to top 
StoRmr

Hey there people. I'm new to the forums but to the game as well. I've played various MMORPG's before, and had heard of PP before but never played. I signed up recently and I really enjoy it. The games are varied and quite entertaining. I'm still trying to figure out most of the games but it seems alright.

You should find plenty of places to post issues if your stuck sbout doing one of the puzzles and possibly many people will help you out if your stuck. But who knows , maybe if you follow the right path you might end up more famous than some of the most famous people on your ocean!

Good luck.
Chaosburner/Doomslayer

No Ocean in particular, most likely hunter

Otherpirate says: "oh whanidotimfrlsnmpsswrd"

Chaosburner says: "can you talk common sense please?"

Otherpirate says: "sorry, i can't understand yo
[Apr 29, 2008 11:23:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
StoRmr

also if you want a link for tips , puzzles , questions and answers

heres one :D

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/listthreads?forum=4
Chaosburner/Doomslayer

No Ocean in particular, most likely hunter

Otherpirate says: "oh whanidotimfrlsnmpsswrd"

Chaosburner says: "can you talk common sense please?"

Otherpirate says: "sorry, i can't understand yo
[Apr 29, 2008 11:30:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lynchinliza

Hello, I'm new here and my name is Lynchinliza. I like puzzle pirates. It's very fun.
[Aug 13, 2008 5:10:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wendy315

Captain Cleaver Can U Help Me With GamePlay? My Brother Got Banned A VERY Long Time Ago And Now It Wont Even Let Me Log On To The Game It Says "This Computer Has Been Tainted With A Banned Account And Cannot Be Used to Make New Ones" The Only Problem Is I Wasnt The One Banned,And This Is Our Only Computer.Please Help Me Captain Cleaver,I Just Want To Play The Game!Thank You Captain!
[Oct 4, 2008 6:11:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wendy315

Vorky The Same Thing Happened to me with my little 10 year old brother...well hes 14 now and im 15 but he suggested that i try it because i called puzzle pirates a game....he said i'd get addicted to it so i decided to try it out..but our computer got tainted so it wont let me log on to the game. any help is appreciated! Thanks!
[Oct 5, 2008 7:33:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
_shado_

Vorky The Same Thing Happened to me with my little 10 year old brother...well hes 14 now and im 15 but he suggested that i try it because i called puzzle pirates a game....he said i'd get addicted to it so i decided to try it out..but our computer got tainted so it wont let me log on to the game. any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Probably reading this thread might help you out.
Tanef in Malachite
GameGardens
[Oct 6, 2008 3:49:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 71   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates