• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1016 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Jivak8

Atlantis on a War Brig! Reply to this Post

We are going to do atlantis trips to Jagged Rocks - Near shatterstone - DO NOT ASK FOR MAA!!! - DO not ask to gun! - Need GM+ gunners maybe 2 or 3 of you!

When?

27th August 2008

Time?

GMT - 12:00am
East - 7:00pm
Mountain - 5:00pm
Pacific - 4:00pm

What do i do to come along?

Please send Porsche a tell through-out the day to let me know if your coming so i can prepare or you can just turn up....

I hope that you will all log on 30 minutes before... That way by 12:00am (and other times) We can set off...

I also want to tell you a story :P - We went in atlantis with a sloop and managed to sink a trike (thanks to armedmuppet) and then retrive 10 treasure chest but... We were one more square away from deporting then a trike ram us and we sunk just one or a few sqaures away =[ bummer i know lol! anyway.......

Thanks, Hope to se you there
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Jivak8 at Aug 26, 2008 8:09:16 PM]
[Aug 26, 2008 8:08:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jivak8

Re: Atlantis on a War Brig! Reply to this Post

Hopefully were going to try get 30 people or more which we should do well if we acheive this... Se you soon
[Aug 27, 2008 6:28:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates