Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2298 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
Issaica

For all Atlantis lovers!! Reply to this Post

Hoy all.

Sometime in the near future here on Ice, my friend Babel and I will start doing a weekly weekend venture or two or three voyages to Atlantis.

Cureently though, we are working on getting the WBs necessary to go prepared, and could use yer labor to help us get it done. We would appreciate people taking jobs at both Mathieujg's Weavery on Cold Springs, as well as Mathieujg's Shipwrightery on Cold Springs. Once we get through a couple weekend trips, we will set actual wages for everyone to earn poe that way as well.

The time for each weekend is TBA, but we will have trivia, and atlantean items will be used as prizes for various things.

If ye would like to participate, please send me a PM. Or find me in game, my pirate is Mathieujg

Hope to see a lot of ye there =]
----------------------------------------
Mathieujg - Ice
Mathieujg - Cobalt
[Aug 23, 2008 5:57:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Issaica

Re: For all Atlantis lovers!! Reply to this Post

Too lazy to edit right now =]

Anyway, we'll also need volunteers on occasion for nav, XO, and MAA as there are only two of us, and we are unsure going to change which job we will be doing each time.

As well, we'll need someone who can do trivia.

Contact me if ye are available for any of the above.
Mathieujg - Ice
Mathieujg - Cobalt
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Issaica at Aug 24, 2008 1:08:25 AM]
[Aug 23, 2008 10:19:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
simplybetter

Sounds great, make sure to job me!

Xx
Ice Ocean
[Aug 24, 2008 3:14:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jac630

Hiya mates, i'm Babel. I'm Math's partner, and if he's not available, I can answer most of your questions. We hope this'll be fun, exciting, and rewarding!

Again, questions or concerns, PM me or Mathieujg or find us in game.

-Babel
Mariomario on Cobalt
Babel on Ice
Shiroji on Viridian
[Aug 24, 2008 10:55:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.nintendo.com [Link]  Go to top 
IceSpeed

This is something that I have also looked into and will be happy to join. Ill get as many crewmates as possible to join into the fun as well :)

Yaay for Atlantis ^_^
Gameplay on Midnight ( and most oceans )
Gleeful and Taio on Sage
Buoyant on Malachite
Gleeful on Ice
[Aug 24, 2008 7:01:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Issaica

Okay mates, the OM event leader Apollo has deemed this to not be worthy of being an official event. So I'll need all of your guys' help to make this work.
Mathieujg - Ice
Mathieujg - Cobalt
[Aug 25, 2008 11:55:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Issaica

First WB is done!!

We need more labor though mates. The labor that got the first ship done is drying up as people go dormant and use it foraging. So please come take a job at my stall on Cold Spring so we can get this running
Mathieujg - Ice
Mathieujg - Cobalt
[Sep 3, 2008 11:44:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Trogo1

Aphredite is a good Atlantis Navver, he certainly would like to help out if he has a good MAA. XD
Trogo on Viridian.
[Sep 5, 2008 5:11:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rawhy

Hia Mat! well im sure this will be a fun and exciting experience for eveeryone to enjoy...:) im looking forward to this since i switched from Hunter to Ice! and though i hope the number of pirates online is not an issue....

Theflash in Hunter
Theflash in Ice
Theflash in Hunter & ICE!
[Sep 9, 2008 8:46:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com/game/pirate.xhtml?pname=Theflash&ocean=hunter&affiliate=r1254111&lang=en    hec9014@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]