• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1767 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Azagh

VRF Reply to this Post

im looking for some help on the viridian ocean from dedicated Rumblers to help me host VRF (viridian rumbling federation)

The idea is it will be 2 tournaments

The first tournament will be a solo tournament

The second will be a tag team tournament. Battles with teams of 4s

The reason i need help with this event is i need some help with getting some prizes. I am also taking suggestions. If any ringers want to create a special kind of trinket for the winners of this it would be greatly appreciated.
----------------------------------------
Azagh of the Viridian 2006- 2015

MIA - Smirnoff (tan octo), Outgoing Stickleback (first ship), Time bandit (Favorite ship), Northwestern, Glenfiddich & Buffalo Trace (my shoppes) and my Galene doll won in the indy 50.0
[Aug 19, 2008 8:05:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Hensow

Re: VRF Reply to this Post

When will these tolment be (time of day)
Hensow on all english speeking oceans
I take no responsibility for my spell under the influence of in game alcohol
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Hensow at Aug 20, 2008 10:18:06 AM]
[Aug 20, 2008 3:01:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

Ahoy mate. Just wanted to let you know, the ringers don't give prize support based on posts in this forum. You'll probably want to read this to learn how to get support for your event. A word of warning: most first-time event runners do not receive much or any prize support from the ringers.
Aethera of Cobalt Cerulean
Princess of Maniacal Menagerie
Blockade staff on any ocean
[Aug 20, 2008 12:49:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Guppyzr

If any ringers want to create a special kind of trinket for the winners of this it would be greatly appreciated.

If you're asking for a NEW kind of trinket to be made then I doubt this would happen anyway but as put above, try to get aid for your event to get prizes which already exist. A word of warning advice: If you do decide to try and get Ocean Master Assistance you should include as many details of your event as possible, your email should be more in-depth than the your forum post above.
Guppyzra of the Imaginary Ocean.
Founder and Coordinator of Fight Circle

In the Name Of... ~carpe noctem
[Aug 21, 2008 6:25:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates