Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 20
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4028 times and has 19 replies Next Thread
IceSpeed

Eieio Blockade -- Where Volcanic Stands Reply to this Post

As many of you know, September is the month for Eieio to be blockaded. In the past, Le Couer de Feu/Volcanic has remained neutral when referring to blockades.

I have seen Infamy win countless Blockades, no doubt she is a talented B navver, but is that really everything? She may be a good B navver, but she does not run her Island and SY as well as people would like. The SY on Eieio has been closed for a week or two now. How often does Infamy log on? Not too often.

Now, you need to ask yourself if Infamy really deserves this Island and should be able to keep it this coming Kade. Volcanic thinks not. We will be entering the Kade contending against Infamy.

Sure, I'm not the best B navver, hell I've only had legendary once. But I can promise you that Volcanic will run the Island to the BEST of our ability. The SY will be open and ready for orders, taxes will stay low, and the most important one of all, we as a Flag will stay active.

Volcanic will be paying 300/segment for the Blockade, and I can bet Infamy will try paying more. And, it again comes down to whether Infamy should stay in control of her Island the way she runs it. We hope you will realize that it isn't how much you pay or your standing in B nav that should keep you in power of the main island on Ice, it's your ability to run that Island successfully and have it ready for all Ice players to use.

We look forward to seeing everybody on Kade day ( hopefully jobbing for us ^_^ ) for what I'm sure will be a VERY hotly contested Blockade.

Speed / Le Couer de Feu / Volcanic
----------------------------------------
Gameplay on Midnight ( and most oceans )
Gleeful and Taio on Sage
Buoyant on Malachite
Gleeful on Ice
[Aug 18, 2008 7:08:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Madmathilde

Re: Eieio Blockade -- Where Volcanic Stands Reply to this Post

Now, I've a fondness fer Infamy, and have spoke up a couple times when some seemed to blame her and her's for the general state of the Ice Ocean - but really, if ye don't play with yer toys, someone else will be more than happy to. Volcanic welcomed me and gave me a home on Ice, and I fer one will be happy to see a Volcanic flag flyin' over The Dell.

Now, if Captain Speed will do somethin' about the greensnakes in the sugar cane stand outside my front door...
Gwendolyn Bleu,
ubiquitously Gwennie
Midnight: Marooned Marauders of the flag Fairwinds
[Aug 20, 2008 3:15:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceSpeed

If you have any questions about the Kade or want to help out, you can probably catch me in game. Otherwise post it here, im always watching :)
Gleeful and Taio on Sage
Buoyant on Malachite
Gleeful on Ice
[Aug 24, 2008 7:29:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceSpeed

Just noticed that Infamy *has* opened the SY again. But, to my dismay, she is selling sloops for....19k??? Seems a bit pricy considering you can get them for *15k* from the palace shoppe with instant delivery. Once again, I hope I can persuade you to see my side of how she is running her Island and how much better it could be.

Gleeful and Taio on Sage
Buoyant on Malachite
Gleeful on Ice
[Aug 25, 2008 10:29:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Issaica

Just noticed that Infamy *has* opened the SY again. But, to my dismay, she is selling sloops for....19k??? Seems a bit pricy considering you can get them for *15k* from the palace shoppe with instant delivery. Once again, I hope I can persuade you to see my side of how she is running her Island and how much better it could be.

The funny thing about the sloops is, she's selling cutters for 16k there. Who sells cutter for less than sloops?
Mathieujg - Ice
Mathieujg - Cobalt
[Aug 26, 2008 12:01:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
chook_fowler

Just noticed that Infamy *has* opened the SY again. But, to my dismay, she is selling sloops for....19k???

It's called "BEING IN BUSINESS FOR PROFIT".
(Granted, she won't be making much profit charging that).

You can get a sloop for <$9k on Shatterstone which is cheaper than anything for sale on Eieio.

Anyone stupid enough to not shop around, well.....
"A fool & his money are soon parted" comes to mind.

The economy of Ice went to pack long before Infamy arrived. I can remember buying sloops for $5k when I first got here.

chook.
[Aug 26, 2008 12:02:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceSpeed

I liked it when 1 good pillage could reward you with 3 or more sloops. Makes life as a pirate almost too easy ^_^

And I just saw the Cutter price, unless its part of some brilliant market plan yet to be seen, its crazy :P
Gleeful and Taio on Sage
Buoyant on Malachite
Gleeful on Ice
[Aug 26, 2008 11:05:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CurlyKidd

Just noticed that Infamy *has* opened the SY again. But, to my dismay, she is selling sloops for....19k???

It's called "BEING IN BUSINESS FOR PROFIT".
(Granted, she won't be making much profit charging that).

Since the palace sells them for 15k, yes, that's true. :)
[Aug 26, 2008 11:42:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    tr1265 [Link]  Go to top 
IceSpeed

Heh, another change. " Hell, ive only had legendary once"

Now-- 2nd time, and STILL got it, AMG!
Gleeful and Taio on Sage
Buoyant on Malachite
Gleeful on Ice
[Aug 30, 2008 1:52:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jivak8

Errm apperntly i heard versonifaction (some nubs who try to remake this flag) are going for eieio

I hate Armedmuppet like a lot of people and i will help you....
I have about 10 sloops to enter with and i have the influence to bring about 2 flags.

In return??? Nothing really i just don't want this 'wanna be' flag get it...

Send me a tell Porsche
[Sep 1, 2008 5:16:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zeuis

I hate Armedmuppet

lolwut?
Johanson wrote:

Age: Old enough to know how to do it and young enough to do it all night.

Zeuis, Princess of SoS.
[Sep 1, 2008 6:55:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NickiCipi

Errm apperntly i heard versonifaction (some nubs who try to remake this flag) are going for eieio

I hate Armedmuppet like a lot of people and i will help you....
I have about 10 sloops to enter with and i have the influence to bring about 2 flags.

In return??? Nothing really i just don't want this 'wanna be' flag get it...

Send me a tell Porsche

Why would i ever go for eieio?
We remade the flag about 5 days ago and were not even close to being prepared
Im actually going to help speed despite the fact i hate zeuis(<3)
and you so shut up thanks
And be nice not racist like you are in game you nazi

P.S. Ohai Zeuis

Ohfroggyone greeter chats, "i wanna feel incredibly stuffed and fat when i'm done"
Ohfroggyone greeter chats, "omgz, so booch"

Armedmuppet on Ice And Ultamate on Cobalt
[Edit 3 times, last edit by NickiCipi at Sep 1, 2008 11:44:58 AM]
[Sep 1, 2008 11:41:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Nickicipi [Link]  Go to top 
IceSpeed

Soooo, how bout you both job for me? XD

( Me sees a win/win oppurtunity ^_^ )
Gleeful and Taio on Sage
Buoyant on Malachite
Gleeful on Ice
[Sep 1, 2008 4:10:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceSpeed

Porsche, I hope that you still would like to job for me even if Muppet is apparently not going for Eieio. We need all the jobbing support and we can get, the more the merrier :)
Gleeful and Taio on Sage
Buoyant on Malachite
Gleeful on Ice
[Sep 1, 2008 6:03:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zeuis

Im actually going to help speed despite the fact i hate zeuis(<3)

Awww... have fun...

And be nice not racist like you are in game you nazi

Wow... you call someone racist then in the same sentence call them a Nazi???
Johanson wrote:

Age: Old enough to know how to do it and young enough to do it all night.

Zeuis, Princess of SoS.
[Sep 2, 2008 2:47:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceSpeed

Thats tough to do Muppet, well done for achieving something of that greatness XD ( Me referring to last sentence of Zeuis' last post )
Gleeful and Taio on Sage
Buoyant on Malachite
Gleeful on Ice
[Sep 4, 2008 8:09:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceSpeed

A HUGE thanks to everybody that helped Volcanic win Eieio. Unfortunately, we were relatively uncontested, and hopefully the next kade ( November I believe ) will be more fun ^_^

Speed / Le Coeur de Feu / Volcanic
Gleeful and Taio on Sage
Buoyant on Malachite
Gleeful on Ice
[Sep 7, 2008 6:15:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mennik

no speed thank you for the fun and good luck whit your island :D
mennik-sage/ice
needle-ice
and nick-man4 on all other communitys
[Sep 8, 2008 12:12:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grizzlyly

As many of you know, September is the month for Eieio to be blockaded. In the past, Le Couer de Feu/Volcanic has remained neutral when referring to blockades.

I have seen Infamy win countless Blockades, no doubt she is a talented B navver, but is that really everything? She may be a good B navver, but she does not run her Island and SY as well as people would like. The SY on Eieio has been closed for a week or two now. How often does Infamy log on? Not too often.

Now, you need to ask yourself if Infamy really deserves this Island and should be able to keep it this coming Kade. Volcanic thinks not. We will be entering the Kade contending against Infamy.

Sure, I'm not the best B navver, hell I've only had legendary once. But I can promise you that Volcanic will run the Island to the BEST of our ability. The SY will be open and ready for orders, taxes will stay low, and the most important one of all, we as a Flag will stay active.

Volcanic will be paying 300/segment for the Blockade, and I can bet Infamy will try paying more. And, it again comes down to whether Infamy should stay in control of her Island the way she runs it. We hope you will realize that it isn't how much you pay or your standing in B nav that should keep you in power of the main island on Ice, it's your ability to run that Island successfully and have it ready for all Ice players to use.

We look forward to seeing everybody on Kade day ( hopefully jobbing for us ^_^ ) for what I'm sure will be a VERY hotly contested Blockade.

I was thinkg u were running for presitent ;)
Kickhead on Hunter

Kickie forced Clotho to walk the plank.
Clotho has left the vessel.

[Sep 14, 2008 3:55:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
InfamyScream

Good job on the blockade hun. I watched for about a min of it in the safe zone. If i'm not in Iraq or slammed with ER/OR Rotations i'll come give ya a fight in November for something fun to do lol. Sadly real life comes first though. Have fun with the island. I know you'll do a great job.
~Infamy~
I'm on your Ocean, Stealing your blockade jobs.

Av by Mavacagare
[Sep 15, 2008 3:51:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]