• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1460 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Holy_Fire

Drinking Across Malachite Tournament (DAMT) Reply to this Post

Was ready to post this on Malachite but I though I would run it through here first:

DAMT

Click on it, read it, and tell me what you think.
[Aug 3, 2008 6:57:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Guppyzr

Re: Drinking Across Malachite Tournament (DAMT) Reply to this Post

I am opposed to this rule:

If the last winner of the Star doesn't return the Star they will be removed from DAMT never to be allowed back in.

Naturally a prize is a prize and most pirates will be reluctant to return it. Prizes which need to be 'returned' are looked on negatively. If they are banned from the tournaments there is nothing to stop them from creating an alt and re-entering. Also an Ocean Master wouldn't be able to do anything as technically not returning it isn't theft. The Star should either be excluded or more preferably one given out each month.
----------------------------------------
Guppyzra of the Imaginary Ocean.
Founder and Coordinator of Fight Circle

In the Name Of... ~carpe noctem
[Aug 12, 2008 8:41:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates