• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 131
Posts: 131   Pages: 5   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 32485 times and has 130 replies Next Thread
micklauer

Re: Shirtless Rumble! Starring Kingriam, Stuy, and Dewdlebug...and LLAMA!!!! Reply to this Post

/em pulls this pot off the back burner.

Was it a TKO (Total Kiltman Obliteration)??

No, just waiting on photos. Though there are some videos floating around of Dewdle and I doing push ups....

kp
----------------------------------------
Devout follower of Apollo
d(-_^) Blackhat Approved
[Sep 4, 2008 5:49:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luvessy

Re: Shirtless Rumble! Starring Kingriam, Stuy, and Dewdlebug...and LLAMA!!!! Reply to this Post

Yes, but you're not shirtless.
--Mistymate

(Avatar by Sancha.)
[Sep 4, 2008 6:04:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

This is, very sadly, very true.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Sep 4, 2008 6:07:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ironguts

/em pulls this pot off the back burner.

Was it a TKO (Total Kiltman Obliteration)??

No, just waiting on photos. Though there are some videos floating around of Dewdle and I doing push ups....

kp

Helloooooo Links???
Ironguts
Cerulean - Plunder Inc.
Something of Boochin' Katfish
[Sep 4, 2008 8:25:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.boochinkatfish.net [Link]  Go to top 
Perlandria

This thread broke me.
I'll figure out if that is a good thing later. :D
Furnishing Puzzle Project:
Discussion: http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=97545
Prototype: http://albert.best.vwh.net/gilthead/GiltHead.html
Proposal: http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/GCPP:Proposal-Gilthead
[Sep 5, 2008 3:54:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Irig    Perlandria [Link]  Go to top 
dexterbug

The Almight Mick Man wrote: 
No, just waiting on photos.

Sorry. That's probably me. I should just post an ad on CL and try to get it over and done with...

If it swells, ride it!

[Sep 5, 2008 9:09:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
StuManchu

Also me as I have been...

All right fine I don't have an excuse I'm just lazy.
Was once Stuyvesant

Redistribute your wealth, or we'll redistribute your blood.
[Sep 5, 2008 2:07:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ironguts

/em cues the disco music.

"C'mon everyone, let's do the BUMP!"
Ironguts
Cerulean - Plunder Inc.
[Oct 3, 2008 1:24:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.boochinkatfish.net [Link]  Go to top 
ByeThunda

/em cues the disco music.

"C'mon everyone, let's do the BUMP!"

That's just your jive talkin'.
Mr. J. Skidwanlus
22 Acacia Avegnu
Napi Peak, Cobalt, 11235
[Oct 3, 2008 2:19:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ironguts

This thread is just barely stayin' alive.
Ironguts
Cerulean - Plunder Inc.
[Oct 4, 2008 3:25:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.boochinkatfish.net [Link]  Go to top 
subbers

I demand more shirtlessness. Get to it!
Sublime

-Generally Cranky-
[Oct 4, 2008 3:33:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ilyarus2004

I demand more shirtlessness. Get to it!

QFT
Ilya on most of the oceans,
Russian on Midnight.

Hypnos tells ye, "i burn u"

Avatars by Silverransom, Domokun, Shortyjack and Tilinka!
[Oct 4, 2008 6:17:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gummyworm

/me taps fingers.

I need moar!!

I r insatiable!
Abyzaran says, "no hole love today"
Abyzaran says, "i gettin bum scuppered"

[Oct 22, 2008 6:02:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Carchitectress    Yumyumyume [Link]  Go to top 
StuManchu

Taking pictures this weekend. She will be reluctant to share them with the world at large, but obviously my muscleyness can overpower her clutches on the camera.
Was once Stuyvesant

[Oct 23, 2008 6:49:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Peter_Blood

So we get to see the body that won the Toothpick award four times running at your college?
Robberbaron

BSB - Midnight
MG - Sage

Sacrificing Minions: Is there any problem it can't solve? - OotS #192
[Oct 23, 2008 7:00:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
StuManchu

Please, I went to a very wealthy school. Cocaine and anorexia were the norm.
Was once Stuyvesant

[Oct 23, 2008 7:02:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dexterbug

Stu's not alone... apparently 'i' have fallen into the toothpick category these days. Down in the 150s now.

Plus, 'i' have hair too! But still no photographer...

If it swells, ride it!

[Oct 23, 2008 7:17:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Peter_Blood

I'll never be a stick, but since I added college reffing as well, definitely losing weight. Lots more running, and fewer breaks, have to find a way to keep it off during winter.
Robberbaron

BSB - Midnight
MG - Sage

Sacrificing Minions: Is there any problem it can't solve? - OotS #192
[Oct 23, 2008 9:06:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Julephenia

Y'all LARGE, then.

Jule,
proud to wrap her itty self around Spotty's *cough133cough* frame. ;P (SCARY. He has doctor's orders, no worries.)
Oz is REAL, DAMMIT.
[Oct 23, 2008 10:23:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
HuskyTed

Can I play the "I'm skinnier than everyone else" game?

No? *sigh*
Llama's like candy coated bunny holding a daisy and a puppy in one hand and a kitten in the other nice -Misery

[Oct 23, 2008 11:17:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://bobthewonderllama.8m.com    bobthewonderllama    HuskyTed    2722224 [Link]  Go to top 
Indeed

Y'all LARGE, then.

Jule,
proud to wrap her itty self around Spotty's *cough133cough* frame. ;P (SCARY. He has doctor's orders, no worries.)

Every time I see you two, I want to force feed you. While I understand you are 'starving artists' you really don't have to take that 'starving' bit literally.

<3
Dmentia says, "It thrills me when Indeed is mean."
SomeIdiot tells you, "I am muting you, because you're unnormal, maybe you're hurt in real life"
Quoth Rubby, "There's something wrong with your brain."

[Oct 23, 2008 12:13:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.goonbunnies.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Julephenia

Y'all LARGE, then.

Jule,

Every time I see you two, I want to force feed you. While I understand you are 'starving artists' you really don't have to take that 'starving' bit literally.

<3

We ARE eating. Spotty just had some kind of weird metabolism. :P
Oz is REAL, DAMMIT.
[Oct 23, 2008 3:36:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ironguts

I have not forgotten...

/em starts a sit-in protest until the pics are up.
Ironguts
Cerulean - Plunder Inc.
[Nov 9, 2008 9:59:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.boochinkatfish.net [Link]  Go to top 
dexterbug

Still no pictures taken from here.

Got into a couple crashes/accidents this morning.

Limping. Scraped. At least the bleeding has stopped and the blood's dry now [but it wasn't that much blood].

Guess the rumble will continue on as a magnificent lemonparty threesome between KP + Llama + Suty...

If it swells, ride it!

[Nov 9, 2008 10:25:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
frogkissed11

Dewdle! No hurting yourself... that's my job..

*hug* at least you're okay :)
JainaSolo, sheepish jedi
Blazeblade says, "you're talking to a SHEEP?"
[Nov 9, 2008 11:55:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Foale

LMAOWTFHAX?

Athens greeter chats, "Take me out to a CI, Take me out to the fog. Buy me a zombie and a suicide raft, I don't care if I ever come back!"

~Sleeping of sage & Jedio of ice.
[Nov 9, 2008 1:29:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ironguts

Dewdle,

Take care of yourself. We want you in the match too! If you can't find anyone to take the pics locally, I'll drive in the first week in December, but don't make me do that. I'll be really weak from sitting so long in one spot! Not to mention really smelly. ;-)

/em is still in the same spot, doing the same thing. Hmmm... maybe I should have chosen to sit on the floor.
Ironguts
Cerulean - Plunder Inc.
[Nov 9, 2008 2:52:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.boochinkatfish.net [Link]  Go to top 
StuManchu

Way to get in an accident, douche.

I sent mick pictures. He has me in both triumphant as well as defeated poses.
Was once Stuyvesant

[Nov 9, 2008 6:59:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Estam

I thought pirates love injuries? I hear hooks strike better than fists...unless of course you mean peg leg...
<-- My avatar no longer reads: Everyone Wants to be a Pirate Even Avatarless Forumer

...soli Deo gloria...
[Nov 10, 2008 6:43:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dexterbug

I thought pirates love injuries? I hear hooks strike better than fists...unless of course you mean peg leg...

Hooks would make it hard to play the carping puzzle or SF... and peg legs would make it hard to ride a motorcycle...

(;

If it swells, ride it!

[Nov 10, 2008 7:35:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 131   Pages: 5   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates