• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 131
Posts: 131   Pages: 5   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 32487 times and has 130 replies Next Thread
CKShinrai

Re: Shirtless Rumble! Starring Kingriam, Stuy, and Dewdlebug...and LLAMA!!!! Reply to this Post

Completely offtopic, but your new avatar is strangely entrancing, Jaina.
----------------------------------------
Erfan wrote: 
OUR SUPER IMPORTANT LORD SHINRAI THE HEDGEHOG

[Jul 13, 2008 11:21:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Re: Shirtless Rumble! Starring Kingriam, Stuy, and Dewdlebug...and LLAMA!!!! Reply to this Post

Completely offtopic, but your new avatar is strangely entrancing, Jaina.

Davs has one of them fancy type moving picture avatars too. This new fangled technology...
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Jul 13, 2008 11:29:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
chemicalgirl

2k on the scrawny guy. Oh, that's Stuy. >.>

Good choice, since Stu has a secret weapon (on loan from me.)
Silk

Stuyvesant flag officer chats, "You remember that whole "Midnight is better than Everything" phase?"
Silk flag officer chats, "phase...?"
Current Avatar by Falmari
[Jul 13, 2008 7:06:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Silk_Princess1978    Sylkprincess [Link]  Go to top 
Kimbers108

How many batteries?
Kimmy

I play a few oceans :)

[Jul 13, 2008 7:26:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
makingpoe

How many batteries?

I've seen ones that take C batteries... craziness
AzureBlue
PTG wrote: 
I always wondered what would happen if nobody got any questions right.
Sorry, kids, you're all too dumb. No prizes for anybody, and Carmen Sandiego's drinking pina coladas with Castro. Way to go, retards.

[Jul 14, 2008 12:13:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    AzureMourning [Link]  Go to top 
Talisker

You should be glad she didn't give you the Whitefire treatment.

Shave and a haircut?
Leif
The Forums
Gunnermooch wrote: 
I can't respond because I do not understand what the hell you are talking about. Sorry.

Av by Ecastasy
[Jul 14, 2008 7:27:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sundancer

Kiltman, no question!
~Sundancer of Midnight~
[Jul 14, 2008 8:28:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Peter_Blood

I have a common enemy for y'all, or atleast the arrrrtists here that hate having their work stolen, this dude has swiped an avatar, prepare to rumble him.
Robberbaron

BSB - Midnight
MG - Sage

Sacrificing Minions: Is there any problem it can't solve? - OotS #192
[Jul 14, 2008 10:04:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
micklauer

I have a common enemy for y'all, or atleast the arrrrtists here that hate having their work stolen, this dude has swiped an avatar, prepare to rumble him.

Guess not anymore!

Pow! BANG! Thwack! (Thank you mystery OM)

<3

kp
Devout follower of Apollo
d(-_^) Blackhat Approved
[Jul 14, 2008 1:40:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dcyborg

OK this reminds me Llama that dru nevah sent the pics from sails... I wanna see mai bewbies! and of course all the other ones!
Dcyborg on Cerulean, Jade, Opal.. etc etc
[Jul 15, 2008 5:40:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    dorothycyborg [Link]  Go to top 
HuskyTed

Did I take pictures? I thought my camera was broken at that time.

I'll look when I get home.
Llama's like candy coated bunny holding a daisy and a puppy in one hand and a kitten in the other nice -Misery

[Jul 15, 2008 6:59:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://bobthewonderllama.8m.com    bobthewonderllama    HuskyTed    2722224 [Link]  Go to top 
HuskyTed

Yeah, I'm pretty sure my camera was broken at that time.

I checked my photos, but I can't find anything. Maybe I was using someone else's camera?
Llama's like candy coated bunny holding a daisy and a puppy in one hand and a kitten in the other nice -Misery

[Jul 16, 2008 7:02:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://bobthewonderllama.8m.com    bobthewonderllama    HuskyTed    2722224 [Link]  Go to top 
micklauer

Yeah, I'm pretty sure my camera was broken at that time.

I checked my photos, but I can't find anything. Maybe I was using someone else's camera?

Wah?? But who took those awesome photos?

M
d(-_^) Blackhat Approved
[Jul 16, 2008 10:13:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
HuskyTed

I was replying to dcyborg. Off topic entirely.

[Jul 16, 2008 11:09:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://bobthewonderllama.8m.com    bobthewonderllama    HuskyTed    2722224 [Link]  Go to top 
Ironguts

I must know how it ends!
Ironguts
Cerulean - Plunder Inc.
Something of Boochin' Katfish
[Jul 23, 2008 8:03:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.boochinkatfish.net [Link]  Go to top 
dexterbug

so.. according to the shots, positions and quality that KP's asking for.. 'i' won't be able to do it alone. Since his and my schedules aren't really cooperative, 'i' am in need of a photographer. Any willing volunteer that's courageous enough to put up with my ghastly poses?

Perhaps, 'i' should note that being local might be helpful...

If it swells, ride it!

[Jul 24, 2008 10:28:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
radders

A chance for someone to take topless photos of you?

/e sidesteps the stampede
Radders

My Little Pony-tar by the amazing Shortyjack
[Jul 24, 2008 3:42:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shorty_Jack

I'm not local!

:(
/me cries
Shortyjack of the Midnight Ocean
[Jul 24, 2008 10:22:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    silversleak [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Hmmmm... A bus and some subways, and I can gain super e-fame for photographing Dew...

Interesting...
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Jul 25, 2008 9:22:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
frogkissed11

*curses not being closer*

Dewdle topless, yum! *drools*
JainaSolo, sheepish jedi
Blazeblade says, "you're talking to a SHEEP?"
[Jul 26, 2008 3:40:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
micklauer

I'll be taking photos of Dex soon, and while I have just finished the initial sketch of this final CLIMAX of NAKED MEN, RUMBLING SHIRTLESSLY and showcasing their SWEATY MANLINESS, I have yet to mail it out to the players of this musky drama.

I will do so tonight.

Hugs,

KP
d(-_^) Blackhat Approved
[Jul 27, 2008 7:41:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dcyborg

I will host the party at my house and do all the cooking, you people have to bring booze.

THAT IS ALL!

NO, I will bring some of mai coookin! and I mean grillin' meats and stuffs! maybe end of summer fun at sails? It is either that or I goes to NY for labor day!
Dcyborg on Cerulean, Jade, Opal.. etc etc
[Jul 28, 2008 4:32:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    dorothycyborg [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

Uh, duh, chica. Labour Day ftw.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Jul 28, 2008 11:13:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
msanthrowpe

NO, I will bring some of mai coookin! and I mean grillin' meats and stuffs! maybe end of summer fun at sails? It is either that or I goes to NY for labor day!

we cud do Labo(u)r day grillins at mai hows...
Sailmaker

Death, but no sins.
Rumbullion tells ye, "ok sails I need to log, but remember, the liver is evil... it must be punished!"
[Jul 28, 2008 3:47:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

KP, next is the Silk/Erfan/SJ/Springheel BRA AND PANTY PILLOWFIGHT. Yes?

Nemesis says, "Since Erfan joined us, let me just give a blanket, totally not directed at anyone (ERFAN), warning that certain topics are not to be talked about on the docks."
Chaotic Neutral/Sushicide Royal/avatar by Cattrin
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Erfan at Jul 28, 2008 5:03:38 PM]
[Jul 28, 2008 4:59:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
BootHook

I think Lotsofgoats should win the Shirtless Rumble, because his avatar is completely awesome.
Bug: Fix the multi-row sprinkles in Rumble

Rumbling Guide 1
Rumbling Guide 2
Rumble Videos
[Jul 28, 2008 5:17:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dexterbug

Radders wrote: 
A chance for someone to take topless photos of you?

/e sidesteps the stampede

Shorty Jack wrote: 
I'm not local!

:(
/me cries

Lotsofgoatse wrote: 
Hmmmm... A bus and some subways, and I can gain super e-fame for photographing Dew...

Interesting...

Jaina wrote: 
*curses not being closer*

Dewdle topless, yum! *drools*

Thank you. <3

KP wrote: 
I'll be taking photos of Dex soon, and while I have just finished the initial sketch of this final CLIMAX of NAKED MEN, RUMBLING SHIRTLESSLY and showcasing their SWEATY MANLINESS, I have yet to mail it out to the players of this musky drama.

I will do so tonight.

Hugs,

KP

'i' might get lucky and find someone that might do it later on this week. Will let you know if it gets done. If not, then 'i' can pop by with wings and booze. (;

On another note... while 'i' was out for lunch last week, 'i' caught a midget with an eye patch. So awesome. 'i' should've propositioned him to join the topless rumble competition.

If it swells, ride it!

[Jul 29, 2008 12:32:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shorty_Jack

KP, next is the Silk/Erfan/SJ/Springheel BRA AND PANTY PILLOWFIGHT. Yes?

I'm game. :D
Shortyjack of the Midnight Ocean
[Jul 29, 2008 10:54:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    silversleak [Link]  Go to top 
Peter_Blood

I'll handle the ticket sales, and promptly abscond with the profits. :-)
Robberbaron

BSB - Midnight
MG - Sage

Sacrificing Minions: Is there any problem it can't solve? - OotS #192
[Jul 29, 2008 11:35:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ironguts

/em pulls this pot off the back burner.

Was it a TKO (Total Kiltman Obliteration)??
Ironguts
Cerulean - Plunder Inc.
Something of Boochin' Katfish
[Sep 4, 2008 5:41:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.boochinkatfish.net [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 131   Pages: 5   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates