• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1399 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
soulfood

[Judges Needed] - Forum Based Event Reply to this Post

Ahoy Mates!

Isabellgrace and myself are running an event starting July 20th and we are currently looking for judges.

The event is an artistic baking/cooking style event - similar to past events such as Taco's Food Fight.

If you are interested in judging or would like more information, please send me a PM.

Those who post in this thread will automatically be disqualified as judges. We would like to keep the identity of the judges secret.

Thanks!
----------------------------------------
~Shannal~
SO Barnacle for Brains
Future Queen of Riot if things go my way...

Beautiful avatar made by Adida!
[Jul 8, 2008 3:07:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
soulfood

Re: [Judges Needed] - Forum Based Event Reply to this Post

Thank you for the overwhelming reply!

I'll be sending out PMs shortly to everybody who sent me one.

Sorry for the delay, but I kept getting PMs, so I wanted to make sure I had given everybody a chance to reply before choosing judges.

Yarr!
----------------------------------------
~Shannal~
SO Barnacle for Brains
Future Queen of Riot if things go my way...

Beautiful avatar made by Adida!
[Jul 14, 2008 6:38:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates