• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2882 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Aston1993

Different fonts, colours and pictures in house News Reply to this Post

Ok, so im wanting to customise my house news abit rather than having the plain old standard writing.
could someone tell me how to add colour and get nice fonts?
(like script- the font)

Also latelt iv seen alot of people news with pictures in of things like ships and a pirates head, anyone know how to do this too?

thanks!
----------------------------------------
Aston on emerald.
[Jul 6, 2008 12:32:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jolson123455

Re: Different fonts, colours and pictures in house News Reply to this Post

I dont think you can post images but heres the font and color codes but i don't know which fonts PP accepts.

font:
<font face"-font here-"> text </font>

color:
<font color="red"> testing </font>

I do not know how to post images in PP though the way that I have done it before was <image href="-web link of image-"> but that doesn't work.
PirateJolson of Viridian

Senior Officer of DiamondDust

Royal of Ice
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Jolson123455 at Jul 6, 2008 4:08:23 PM]
[Jul 6, 2008 4:04:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
maxdsterling

the image tag is no longer supported since some patch earlier in the year (it's not posted as an update, but we all know it happened).
Silverspoon
Retired Senior Officer of The Eternal Hydrae
Echidna's Children
[Jul 6, 2008 4:14:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gunnermooch

the image tag is no longer supported since some patch earlier in the year (it's not posted as an update, but we all know it happened).

I think he means like this, click one of the sample images to see what I mean. I've seen a few houses on Hunter sport images like this in the news recently.
Dalnoth wrote: He was going on an on about some Cybersex with a 13 year old accusation, however I immediately dismissed the claim based on the fact that slimbottom can't even type one whole sentence coherently let alone have cybersex.
[Jul 6, 2008 4:47:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fiddler

http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Howto:Use_building_news
Orsino, Viridian ocean
Forum-mute: your best friend
Whitewyvern wrote: 
The only high end goals are those you set for yourself. What happens to anyone else is irrelevant.

[Jul 6, 2008 6:54:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Avatar by Stimmhorn [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates