Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1881 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Apollo
OceanMaster

Events newsletter Reply to this Post

If you signed up for the events newsletter, you should have received the first edition today.

The content is quite likely to change and evolve over the next few issues! So if you have comments and suggestions, you're welcome to post here or to PM me.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, the sign-up page for this and for The Spyglass is here!

:D
[Jun 26, 2008 11:55:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
Sharktailz

Re: Events newsletter Reply to this Post

I wouldn't mind seeing fancy borders and buttons like those in the PoE Mail. The plain text and solid colors left me a bit bored (although the Greatest Hits '08 banner, I felt, really helped bring out some excitement). Don't get me wrong, I loved reading through it, but I think it could use a bit more color.

On the plus side, I thought the email was very informative, detailed, and very well written. I have recently been quite excited for events, and I hope to see many more event newsletters soon :)
----------------------------------------
Sharktail, Sage. Avatar by Phillite!

Laptop done broked'd! PM me if you need anything.
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Sharktailz at Jun 27, 2008 1:40:05 AM]
[Jun 27, 2008 1:32:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://twitter.com/SharktailYPP [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

You are such a tease, "does this mean new islands opening for colonization soon or not? We'll have to wait and see!" indeed.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Jun 27, 2008 11:40:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shorty_Jack

Was anyone else just excited to receive an email newsletter from Apollo? Maybe it was just me.
Shortyjack of the Midnight Ocean
[Jul 3, 2008 4:17:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    silversleak [Link]  Go to top 
soulfood

Was anyone else just excited to receive an email newsletter from Apollo? Maybe it was just me.

It's safely saved in my "Letters from Apollo" folder.
~Shannal~
SO Barnacle for Brains
Future Queen of Riot if things go my way...

Beautiful avatar made by Adida!
[Jul 3, 2008 10:25:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]