• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1160 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Charlz4

Win sloop and a broken chest!

Just over a week!

In a few days time YOU could win a sloop and a good broken chest!!!

How?
Create me - Charlz - an avatar containing my name, picture and a pink and black star. You must also in your comment post exactly! how to change your avatar, you may not add a signature or post will soon be deleted.
Also you must make it in your own style, I must wear a better dress than on my picture though - I was noob when I took that Portrait LULZ. Please try include the word PARAMORE somewhere they are my favourite band - LULZ.

Any questions?
Contact me on RumoursHereLive@live.co.uk

Regards and good luck.
Charlotte

Competition ends 29th June 2008 11:59:59pm, any entries later than that are removed. xxxxooooxxxx
[Jun 24, 2008 12:00:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Guppyzr

Re: Win sloop and a broken chest!

U will be glad to know I have just read the thread and have began work immediately. I think I've got a good chance of winning :)
----------------------------------------
Guppyzra of the Imaginary Ocean.
Founder and Coordinator of Fight Circle

In the Name Of... ~carpe noctem
[Jun 28, 2008 2:55:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rockon99

i do not get it =p
Boblesponge on the Viridian Ocean
[Jun 28, 2008 12:27:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Guppyzr

Is there the possibility you can extend the deadline?
Guppyzra of the Imaginary Ocean.
Founder and Coordinator of Fight Circle

In the Name Of... ~carpe noctem
[Jun 30, 2008 11:13:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates