• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2118 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Benzene265

German Translation Services Requested. Reply to this Post

I would like someone to translate my evil plan...er event post into German in order to tan inform Opal of its impending doom event. No Babelfish. If I wanted badly stilted, machine-translated German, I could cut and paste on my own. So, yes, you should be able to speak German before PMing me for the text. I'm not sure how compensation works, but you'll at least get a mention in the credits.
----------------------------------------
A Ghyslaine and a Rhodin for every Ocean, but mostly on Viridian.
Make the natural choice for our oceans: Google Rhodin Blonde!
[Jun 22, 2008 8:43:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Have you considered becoming a well-tanned blonde? [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

Re: German Translation Services Requested. Reply to this Post

I recall seeing somewhere that Sseth might be able to do that for you. Don't quote me on that, but I think that's right.
Stevensam -Cobalt Native, founder and host of The PoE is Right. Creator of Lime Day.
[Jun 22, 2008 1:50:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
Shandra

Sseth wonderfully translates events fer me.
Taco - teh one and only

Deer season hell, I'm waiting for stupid season to open.
[Jun 23, 2008 11:59:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zandia

Just out of curiosity, try Google translator and compare it to the translation you'll get from Sseth. It's wayyyyy better than Babelfish, and I'd bet there would be little to no difference in the end result.
Teh Eighth
[Jun 23, 2008 5:09:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Benzene265

Silly question, did any of my PMs reach anyone? I realize it's a long post, but I'm kind of afraid I killed someone by asking them to translate "Rhegg". >.>
A Ghyslaine and a Rhodin for every Ocean, but mostly on Viridian.
Make the natural choice for our oceans: Google Rhodin Blonde!
[Jun 27, 2008 10:42:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Have you considered becoming a well-tanned blonde? [Link]  Go to top 
Zandia

Rhegg = Rhei

=P
Teh Eighth
[Jun 27, 2008 7:57:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates