• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1714 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
tyrant451

NOTHING

Not important
----------------------------------------
[Edit 3 times, last edit by tyrant451 at Jun 18, 2008 9:54:50 PM]
[Jun 18, 2008 9:21:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Prankmaster7

Re: Ship Stall owners meeting of Chrysalis Island!!! ---URGENT AND IMPORTANT TO ALL MANAGEWRS AND OWNERS!!!!---

Ship Stall owners meeting of Chrysalis Island!!! ---URGENT AND IMPORTANT TO ALL MANAGEWRS AND OWNERS!!!!---

Bold= Makes no sense
Italicized= I don't understand

Please Reword your Post, I know you hate me, that's why I love ya!
Now, let me wait for someone to correct my grammar... Also First Reply...Yay!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Prankmaster7 at Jun 18, 2008 9:28:21 PM]
[Jun 18, 2008 9:26:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Quitex

Re: Ship Stall owners meeting of Chrysalis Island!!! ---URGENT AND IMPORTANT TO ALL MANAGEWRS AND OWNERS!!!!---

If you want to moan and cry about people underpricing the ships or anything well, it is their issue not yours.

If you want help running yours, no, they won't help you with the bold and stuff.

If you want to agree with a specific price for the ships, it won't happen.

If you want to overreact and get our attention, mission accomplished.
Quitex, everywhere, mainly Ice.
Monarch of Cows
Joly wrote: 
Someone asked why Quitex would do this as a rogue. All I can say is, well, he's QUITEX! No one knows what he will do next, ESPECIALLY Quitex.

[Jun 18, 2008 9:51:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yummy100

If you want to moan and cry about people underpricing the ships or anything well, it is their issue not yours.

If you want help running yours, no, they won't help you with the bold and stuff.

If you want to agree with a specific price for the ships, it won't happen.

If you want to overreact and get our attention, mission accomplished.

QFT!
Yummym or Yumalt

Shanoyu wrote: 
Excuse me it seems there are people making money that is not being distributed to me I would like this scenario to be ended immediately thank you kind regards have a nice day.

QFT
[Jun 18, 2008 9:54:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates