• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 602 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Carnasis

Yarrgh,what time is it? Reply to this Post

Being that Puzzle Pirate is played by people from all over the world, its kinda difficult to meet people and such given the different timezones especially for the temporally challenged people like me. Maybe the devs could setup a time system in the game like a Archipelego Standard Time so that we have a common time system or is there such a feature already in the game that I don't know about. I know that there are timestamps on the crew post but is there anyway to check the time in game when we need to?
[Jul 28, 2003 12:20:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Akmed

Re: Yarrgh,what time is it? Reply to this Post

Or just put EST [-5 GMT] after the end of every important time, like in the news.
[Jul 28, 2003 3:16:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    krackerboyz [Link]  Go to top 
manaweb

Re: Yarrgh,what time is it? Reply to this Post

But If I am at +10 GMT that means I got to calculate some more. And I only got 10 fingers.

Opps make that nine from the sword fight
----------------------------------------
My mana is srinking.
[Jul 31, 2003 7:06:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates