• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 717 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Ray_Leo

Selling handdrawn avatar! Reply to this Post

I am selling avatar. And they are all handdrawn. This is my first time selling avatar. Only green ocean are allowed to buy these avatar. You don't need to pay dubloon but if you are on a different ocean(other then sage) paying dubloon will be easier for me.

*Avatar with colour: 10k (or 15 dub)
*Avatar with no colour: 5k (or 8 dub)

Extra:
*Avatar with more then a person: 5k (or 8 dub)
*Avatar involve a person in a very very very detail back ground: 10k (or 15 dub)

How to order:
*Post your pirate name and ocean here or Private message me (I will reply if I choose to accept it)
*Tell me what you want me to draw ( I will tell you how much the total cost is depend on the detail.)
*Pay me and I will start working on the avatar.

Here's some example of the art that I draw (So you can decide if I am a good enough to draw your avatar, :p)

Sharkiez of sage ocean
----------------------------------------
Sharkiez, Sage
My first comic
[Dec 27, 2006 7:16:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ACK328

Re: Selling handdrawn avatar! Reply to this Post

O.o
My screen's gone bigger.
[Dec 27, 2006 8:04:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates