• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 17
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2086 times and has 16 replies Next Thread
IceColdFire

Wake up navvers. Here's a bounty for you.

You told xxx, "I don't owe you anything. Let's leave it at that before i start throwing my power around."
xxx tells you, "as well as i can throw mine"

This is a fun time for Viridian lately. I've been genuinely happy to see Pay for Play back on the offensive. But surely they can't have all the fun.

I'm paying 2,500PoE for each PvP win against the crew Devil's Advocate. 20,000PoE for each DA ship that is physically sunk. Unfortunately, the latter is only open to Antheas with a time frame of about two days, but plan accordingly if your flag is blockading any time soon. You may be able to cash in on the side.

Cheers.
----------------------------------------
-Twiggy

Zezuma says, "what type of ship is this"
Jiiggsaw says, "i think a war fridge"

[Oct 28, 2006 6:15:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
juventus1

Re: Wake up navvers. Here's a bounty for you.

Unfortunately, one must wonder if the money made here wouldn't be offset by being at war with Tristan.
Desmagicus

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatmas Gandhi
[Oct 28, 2006 6:18:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ninja277

While I find sloop pvp boring, I cannot let a bounty against my flag go unanswered. 100k sinking pvp challenge to you, Twiggy. You against I, 6 per sloop, no disengagements.

Edit* The last portion of my post didn't make any sense:p 20k to every ship sunk of Flying Corsairs, 30k if you sink a ship with one of the alts added to their crew recently.
Tristan

All Oceans
[Edit 1 times, last edit by ninja277 at Oct 28, 2006 6:41:04 PM]
[Oct 28, 2006 6:31:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

I don't do wagers. It's something, alongside loaning money, that i specifically do not do at all.

But i do encourage people to try and hunt me, as i have been pillaging alot lately. Plus i'll be in the blockade tomorrow.
-Twiggy

[Oct 28, 2006 7:35:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saint_Death

Tristan wrote: 
30k if you sink a ship with one of the alts added to their crew recently.

Which are those alts?

Also, just wondering, what's the score between Antheas and P4P in sinking?
mcfunky wrote: 
you can't really complain... unless of course your name is saintdeath and complaining is your actual job.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Saint_Death at Oct 29, 2006 7:00:43 AM]
[Oct 29, 2006 7:00:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheDougler

Tristan wrote: 
30k if you sink a ship with one of the alts added to their crew recently.

Which are those alts?

Also, just wondering, what's the score between Antheas and P4P in sinking?

Antheas is winning(Both in value of the ships, and number sunk), and yesterday Tristan was sunk by Akaron. I was tempted to ask Tristan if he got an injury, but I thought of it a second time and didn't do eet.
Is are children learnings?

Macg
[Edit 1 times, last edit by TheDougler at Oct 29, 2006 8:39:04 AM]
[Oct 29, 2006 8:38:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ninja277

Yep, was great 50+ minute battle. Both sloops one hit away from sinking right at the end. Thanks to Akaron for agreeing to the sinker especially since he just finished pillaging. Great fight.

As far as the other sinkers, you can add them up the same as I. I tend not to hunt down green officers as I find little challenge in it. Some do though.
Tristan

All Oceans
[Oct 29, 2006 9:32:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

Who cares about the sink when we know who won the blockade that created the ensuing war.
[removed by SOPA]
[Oct 29, 2006 11:26:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
oldmanpaul

I don't do wagers.

You woman.
What are you gonna do if they do hunt you, load your purse into the cannon and hit em with it?
[Oct 30, 2006 11:53:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
blackmaria

I don't do wagers.

You woman.
What are you gonna do if they do hunt you, load your purse into the cannon and hit em with it?

Hahaha, woman!

Why doesn't Twiggy own a watch?
There's a clock on the stove.

GET IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A TURKEY POT PIE!
Just show up and shoot, thats my philosophy.
[Oct 30, 2006 12:04:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
oldmanpaul

He doesn't need a car either. Where's he gonna drive, from the sink to the stove?
[Oct 30, 2006 12:08:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Capt_Davidus

well if twiggy was a woman, hot damm thats some sexy pile of twigness.
Davidus
First mate of Taking flight
Prince of the Flag Antheas
[Oct 30, 2006 1:25:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

As i said to several people, if i were to give in to Tristan with a wager i'd then have at least a half dozen people whining.

There is a difference between a bounty and a wager. Don't try and piss on me because half this ocean is boldly instinctive. I hold to my word, and my word is to never wager.

Judging by the fact oldmanpaul had to create a new account with no indication of who he is to call me a woman, he'd probably be one of the whiny bitches who is just waiting to call me on something like wagering Tristan or anybody for that matter.

I sunk him in the blockade yesterday, and i'm somewhat certain he sunk me at some point as well. Nobody bragged about it, so stop trying to use comedic references as a blatant attempt to win over respect. It makes both of you look like a douche bag.
-Twiggy

[Oct 30, 2006 1:54:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mr_Monkey_12

As i said to several people, if i were to give in to Tristan with a wager i'd then have at least a half dozen people whining.

There is a difference between a bounty and a wager. Don't try and piss on me because half this ocean is boldly instinctive. I hold to my word, and my word is to never wager.

Judging by the fact oldmanpaul had to create a new account with no indication of who he is to call me a woman, he'd probably be one of the whiny bitches who is just waiting to call me on something like wagering Tristan or anybody for that matter.

I sunk him in the blockade yesterday, and i'm somewhat certain he sunk me at some point as well. Nobody bragged about it, so stop trying to use comedic references as a blatant attempt to win over respect. It makes both of you look like a douche bag.

The rules are no:

- Personal attacks--anything intended to insult or belittle the person behind the noseless pirate
- Foul and offensive language

Anubis (Only comes in Malachite flavor)
Mrmonkey (Only comes in Hunter flavor)

If one writes a book about failer, and no one reads it, does it succeed?

Sorry if my spelling/grammar is bad/incorrect English isn't my first language.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Mr_Monkey_12 at Oct 30, 2006 8:30:26 PM]
[Oct 30, 2006 8:30:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.google.com [Link]  Go to top 
blackmaria

It makes both of you look like a douche bag.

UGH. I am both of us. Some people have no sense of humor.
Anywho, you sound tough when you post. I'm a lil turned on. Ever wear a skirt?

I hold to my word, and my word is to never wager.

Your pixelated morality is a beakon for us all.
Just show up and shoot, thats my philosophy.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by blackmaria at Oct 30, 2006 8:58:06 PM]
[Oct 30, 2006 8:51:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

Let me call up Ebag. He has a few i can borrow.
-Twiggy

[Oct 31, 2006 12:40:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
moler22190

Was totally going to post that. Zing!
Don't pave me, please!
For real this time wrote: 
but I shall no longer take any active part in the game, on any ocean.

Join the local PPA - Puzzle Pirates Anonymous, coming to a town near you!
[Oct 31, 2006 1:32:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    moler22190 [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates