• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 85
Posts: 85   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8766 times and has 84 replies Next Thread
Lotsofgoats

Re: Poem for the Rock

I'm questioning your maturity mostly. Although, spelling is certainly questionable as well.

Ok.... lets see here im 15 and about 1.72 in hieght pretty much your average kid and yes i am abit immature.... You dont se many kids my age watchin powerpuff girls... do you? Anyway it seems your a kid that just grew up abit to fast

Even Powerpuff Girls seem less...mentally challenged.

Well I mean their heads are half their body mass, there has to be SOMETHING up there.

I mean uh...the what girls?
----------------------------------------
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Oct 17, 2006 4:46:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Benzene265

You are a groupie! You love The Rock and Vanguard. You wouldn't quote one to support the other if you weren't. Oh what fanfiction that would make...

Dude....... i got nuthin to say to u and yes i do support vangaurd... i dont need to be in it to support it... and i support real madrid yet you dont see me playin out there on the field and yes i do like the rock hes the most electryfiying man in all of sports entertainment today so its not a groupie if you get what im sayin... and what you got against me anyway what did i do to you?

First of all, do you know what a "Groupie" is? I mean it in the most literal sense, an obsessed fan. Obsessed people DO stalk those they obsess over and they DO write fanfiction.

See, what I don't get is why are you supporting a flag that would most likely never, ever let you join. Maybe it's just because I really only know the Phantoms, but Vanguard has always struck me as quite elite. And, well, you're not. It's not a crime being average, but really, you'd have a better chance with RM or P4P.

Also, people who don't care how they present themselves online annoy me. For instance, people who don't care to spell properly, write in complete sentences, or use punctuation correctly annoy me. And, you should be embarassed by it, especially if English is your first language. If you don't care enough about your message to even bother using proper grammar, then why shoud any of us care to read it or take you seriously? The Rock can write, you know.
A Ghyslaine and a Rhodin for every Ocean, but mostly on Viridian.
Make the natural choice for our oceans: Google Rhodin Blonde!
[Oct 17, 2006 5:13:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Have you considered becoming a well-tanned blonde? [Link]  Go to top 
Demonyaj

I know this is Parley, but isn't this a poetry thread? Can someone break out a flowery metaphor or something?
Denying the inevitable for as long as possible is a waste of life's work.
[Oct 17, 2006 10:42:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

Acres of wood and epical masquerade
Chubs, jelly rolls and unf serenades
Eccentric cannonballs rearrange your face
Stooped vongerd, stuck between a Rock and my hard place.

Suffice?
-Twiggy

Zezuma says, "what type of ship is this"
Jiiggsaw says, "i think a war fridge"

[Oct 17, 2006 11:38:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SkyBlitz

Suffice?

That was probably the hawtest poem I've ever read XD
Tempestblitz

Anchovia tells ye, "I don't know who the last one is, too many Brits on there."

[Oct 18, 2006 4:30:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sed729

Suffice?

That was probably the hawtest poem I've ever read XD

I have to agree that poem was teh Seckseh! Keep em coming!
Beebe
Blar wrote: 
It *was* special, and now i'm sober.

[Oct 18, 2006 4:53:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

First of all, do you know what a "Groupie" is? I mean it in the most literal sense, an obsessed fan. Obsessed people DO stalk those they obsess over and they DO write fanfiction.

See, what I don't get is why are you supporting a flag that would most likely never, ever let you join. Maybe it's just because I really only know the Phantoms, but Vanguard has always struck me as quite elite. And, well, you're not. It's not a crime being average, but really, you'd have a better chance with RM or P4P.

Also, people who don't care how they present themselves online annoy me. For instance, people who don't care to spell properly, write in complete sentences, or use punctuation correctly annoy me. And, you should be embarassed by it, especially if English is your first language. If you don't care enough about your message to even bother using proper grammar, then why shoud any of us care to read it or take you seriously? The Rock can write, you know.

Well there are two definitions of a groupie.. the hood definition and your defintion. Anyway your problem is you care too much what people think about you.. Spelling? dude have you nothing better to do than critisize me??? Does it give you that small sense of pride you wish you had?? psh spelling what a nerd SPELLING im sittin here laughing in my chair.. Just the though of it. Or maybe your not privilged enough to have a cell phone or your a teacher dude stop hatin.. end of disussion this is a poetry thread isnt it?
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by the_rock99 at Oct 18, 2006 6:25:59 AM]
[Oct 18, 2006 6:25:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
r_nevermind

Well, there are two definitions of a groupie, the hood definition and your defintion. Anyway, your problem is you care too much what people think about you.. Spelling? Dude have you nothing better to do than criticize me??? Does it give you that small sense of pride you wish you had?? Psh spelling what a nerd, SPELLING I'm sitting here laughing in my chair.. Just the though of it. Or maybe you're not privileged enough to have a cell phone or you're a teacher, dude stop hating.. End of disussion; this is a poetry thread isn't it?

I just have to respond to this one. Spelling isn't for nerds, it's for real, human, adults. Anyone who wants to get a job had better use proper spelling (and grammar, and punctuation) on applications and resumés. I do have a dell phone, and I'm not a teacher...but I still want to go through and correct your posts. Your posts have to be the most annoying things I've ever read on the forums, and that's saying a LOT. Come to think of it...FIXED.
~Mergen - Captain- Ira Deorum; Queen- Regnum Irae

Cheers to Nordenx (and Framling!) for the avatar!
[Oct 18, 2006 7:54:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

Well, there are two definitions of a groupie, the hood definition and your defintion. Anyway, your problem is you care too much what people think about you.. Spelling? Dude have you nothing better to do than criticize me??? Does it give you that small sense of pride you wish you had?? Psh spelling what a nerd, SPELLING I'm sitting here laughing in my chair.. Just the though of it. Or maybe you're not privileged enough to have a cell phone or you're a teacher, dude stop hating.. End of disussion; this is a poetry thread isn't it?

I just have to respond to this one. Spelling isn't for nerds, it's for real, human, adults. Anyone who wants to get a job had better use proper spelling (and grammar, and punctuation) on applications and resumés. I do have a dell phone, and I'm not a teacher...but I still want to go through and correct your posts. Your posts have to be the most annoying things I've ever read on the forums, and that's saying a LOT. Come to think of it...FIXED.

Ok what ever lets all stop going on about my 'poor spelling'

P.S whats a dell phone? xD
Let stop going on about my spelling and i'll try to not annoy you adults/nerds etc deal? good
Oh yes and whats that guys name... um i was in vangaurd at one stage until captin yansa left Death Traders so IN YOUR FACE < I DONT CARE HOW IMMATURE THAT WAS!
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by the_rock99 at Oct 18, 2006 7:59:36 AM]
[Oct 18, 2006 7:57:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
r_nevermind

Ok what ever lets all stop going on about my 'poor spelling'

P.S whats a dell phone? xD
Let stop going on about my spelling and i'll try to not annoy you adults/nerds etc deal? good
Oh yes and whats that guys name... um i was in vangaurd at one stage until captin yansa left Death Traders so IN YOUR FACE < I DONT CARE HOW IMMATURE THAT WAS!

There, I fixed my one spelling mistake. Feel better?

[Oct 18, 2006 8:03:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

lol much better xD
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Oct 18, 2006 8:04:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
moler22190

Headbutt a bullet.
Don't pave me, please!
For real this time wrote: 
but I shall no longer take any active part in the game, on any ocean.

Join the local PPA - Puzzle Pirates Anonymous, coming to a town near you!
[Oct 18, 2006 1:20:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    moler22190 [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Here's a poem about ADD.

I need to focus...
Hey look! There's something shiny!
Want to go ride bikes?
[Oct 18, 2006 5:16:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

Here's a poem about ADD.

I need to focus...
Want to go ride bikes?

WO what a poem that was so hardcore!
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Oct 19, 2006 6:28:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
r_nevermind

Here's a poem about ADD.

I need to focus...
Want to go ride bikes?

I giggled insanely when I read that. I love Haiku XP

[Oct 19, 2006 2:14:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

Re: Vanguard Poem

in other words vanguard want to own evrything through constant wars - they are a monopoly

You're a retard. Take something we actually care about. Those islands were prizes of your incapabilities. We only blockade because we want to for the sake of being able to shoot stuff. Since you guys were being britches and didn't have the balls to do so, we did it ourselves. So shut up until you do something worth being proud of.
[removed by SOPA]
[Oct 19, 2006 2:43:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

Taking islands as we want,
How do we do it,
Estrogen pills.

Can you stop us,
Oh, I hope not.
Can you stop us,
Kalani can't.
9 times wasn't enough,
99 won't be either.

/me giggles

For the love of Vanguard, the rock99. You're embarassing the flag you're scarily in love with. You're like Adam Sandler in the Waterboy when he called his wrestling idol. You're obsessing over someone who thinks you're really weird. You're not even in the flag. If you were, I could somewhat understand. And no, I will not "suck it" so don't try.

P.S. Yes, the poem sucked. You try conveying two messages at once.
[removed by SOPA]
[Edit 1 times, last edit by kenjennings at Oct 19, 2006 3:00:36 PM]
[Oct 19, 2006 2:59:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
blackmaria

for the sake of being able to shoot stuff.

Show up and shoot. Thats my motto.

Can I shoot it now
Don't tell me I can't shoot it
Like to watch it sink

Left, left, forward, fire!
Hitting rocks as they run off
Now I have to chase

Loading guns and nav
Much more fun when you solo
Thats why we're the best

I can go on and on and on and...
Just show up and shoot, thats my philosophy.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by blackmaria at Oct 20, 2006 12:04:38 PM]
[Oct 20, 2006 11:58:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nitronline

for the sake of being able to shoot stuff.

Show up and shoot. Thats my motto.

Can I shoot it now
Don't tell me I can't shoot it
Like to watch it sink

Left, left, forward, fire!
Hitting rocks as they run off
Now I have to chase

Loading guns and nav
Much more fun when you solo
Thats why we're the best

I can go on and on and on and...

clap clap clap MORE MORE
[Oct 20, 2006 1:59:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Asterisk plus sign asterisk plus
There just ain't no stoppin' us

*+*+*+*+*
[Oct 20, 2006 2:02:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

*+*+*+*+*

Theres a dog
He likes smog!
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Oct 24, 2006 7:16:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

*+*+*+*+*

Theres a dog
He likes smog!

YOU ANNOY THE HELL OUT OF ME.
-Twiggy

Zezuma says, "what type of ship is this"
Jiiggsaw says, "i think a war fridge"

[Oct 24, 2006 7:41:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

*+*+*+*+*

Theres a dog
He likes smog!

YOU ANNOY THE HELL OUT OF ME.

I love you 2
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Oct 24, 2006 10:08:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jaym2k5

so thanks for the compliment by the way

Indeed, they are definitely worth of the compliment. it takes a lot of effort to keep retarded kids entertained with fake stunts on TV.

you see mate your wrong.... they interviewed the rock and he told us that the main events are not fake sure he got into alot of trouble for it but its true....

So there you have it end of story lets all be friends again?? Cause this is really getting boring and childish

Vince likes... cock?

That shirt is so old. Get with the program.

If I knew how to insert an Image without breaking my computer, I would.
/me slaps Computer

Well, I see it didn't work... SOMEONE tell me how, please!
Jamezrob. - Banned.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by jaym2k5 at Oct 25, 2006 3:31:01 AM]
[Oct 25, 2006 3:30:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

so thanks for the compliment by the way

Indeed, they are definitely worth of the compliment. it takes a lot of effort to keep retarded kids entertained with fake stunts on TV.

you see mate your wrong.... they interviewed the rock and he told us that the main events are not fake sure he got into alot of trouble for it but its true....

So there you have it end of story lets all be friends again?? Cause this is really getting boring and childish

Vince likes... cock?

That shirt is so old. Get with the program.

If I knew how to insert an Image without breaking my computer, I would.
/me slaps Computer

Well, I see it didn't work... SOMEONE tell me how, please!

Get photobucket.. copy the link and put it on xD

Oh yea i know its old but it was the only pic i could find of vince likes....... chicken
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by the_rock99 at Oct 25, 2006 9:03:24 AM]
[Oct 25, 2006 9:02:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 85   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates