• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1225 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
AlfMason

Wedding Blockade at Eclipse, Nov 12th

This is the Parley thread for this event.

Please post all comments that are not questions about the event (or hints about bad planning) here. Thanks.
----------------------------------------
Mullins on Midnight, Stinks on Ice

Have a problem with me in Game Design? Read this

I'd call him a sadistic, hippophilic necrophile, but that would be beating a dead horse.
[Oct 8, 2006 3:22:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elizajean

Re: Wedding Blockade at Eclipse, Nov 12th

I can't wait! =)
Elizajean
...all up in your forums, lurking in your thread!

[Oct 9, 2006 8:16:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    elizajean001 [Link]  Go to top 
lebandit

Sounds like a fun event, BUT you probably shouldn't advertise that the opposing side is going to be boring... especially since it sounds like a long event.

"[LeBANDIT] THE MOST INFLUENTIAL AND ADMIRED PIRATE OF HIS GENERATION IN THE PIRATE-SPEAKING WORLD"
—CLAARRRRK KENT, The Daily Terra

[Oct 9, 2006 8:26:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AlfMason

Well, when I said boring I really meant fantabulous. It's blockade-practice, boomy fun, testing your wits against other bnavers...

And when it says one entrant, they can of course bring crew and take turns - they'll just be treated as one person for the prizes, so they'll have to sort that out. You can rotate your whole crew on bnav if ye like to, give 'em some practice.

It's even for various ranges of difficulty:
1= shoot at moving targets
2= shoot at moving targets that shoot back (and bigger ships too)
3= shoot at moving targets that shoot back

So difficulty is highest in round 2, while in rounds 1 and 3 you can do basic and more advanced blockade training for your officers if ye wish to do so.

I just thought everyone would be able to see those golden opportunities and decided to be nonchalant about it.
Mullins on Midnight, Stinks on Ice

Have a problem with me in Game Design? Read this

I'd call him a sadistic, hippophilic necrophile, but that would be beating a dead horse.
[Oct 9, 2006 11:23:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates