• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 12
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2015 times and has 11 replies Next Thread
cnj6768

Overloaded MUCH?!? LOL

THIS is what happens when YPP goes bonkers (OM's take note... I narry fell of my chair laughing so much ROFL)

----------------------------------------
-Cpt. JNC of Di Cerberus/ Queen of Arcana Imerii
[Aug 2, 2006 9:30:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.artificialintel.org    carrienjerry2002    GBG68 [Link]  Go to top 
P1P3L1N3

Re: Overloaded MUCH?!? LOL

Wasn't that original?
Pipeline of Viridian
[Aug 2, 2006 11:03:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bkny612

that must be some huge hard drive...but I have to admire anyone who gives 2 billion percent
Kill your brother, you'll feel better-----Edgar Frogg (The Lost Boys)

Freak
Captain of Freakshow(a non-crew)
King of Carnival Of Oddities(a non-flag)
[Aug 2, 2006 11:17:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

Hehe.

Faulkston,
:-)
[Aug 2, 2006 11:47:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
Kraggard

Personally I like how the progress bar has busted right out on the right side. Did you check the side of your monitor for a dent? Lucky that didn't take out a neighbor!
Avatar used by permission of Scupperer
erfan wrote: 
It's not his, honey. He's posting pictures of other guys' snakes to make himself feel better because his isn't as impressive.

[Aug 3, 2006 2:00:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AlienWS

TITS.
-Korek

Viridian, RSD reppin'.
[Aug 3, 2006 4:07:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Muffffffffins [Link]  Go to top 
Saltake

TITS.

I was going to shout "Where?!!", but then again...People would start thinking strange things; since the average girl normally doesn't shout that... (and nope, nothing against lesbians.)

So, I'll just stay with: "ô_o"
Saltake
Martobain says, "Your standing in Bringing weed to Belgium from A'dam without getting caught went up and is now Respected in the whole ocean!"
[Aug 3, 2006 4:25:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cnj6768

Wasn't that original?

no clue mate... it happened after a reformat when I went to re-download the game. I went away from my puter for literally 2 minutes (tops) to get a coffee... next thing I know, I came back and that's what I saw. Narry fell off my hair laffin' from seein that. Obviously I had to take a screen shot lol

I showed it to a mate of mine who's been around PP for quite some time now.. he's already informed me that I'm not the first person this has happened to, and has told me that he's seen not only the same number, but has also seen it in the 10,000% - 500,000% ranges.

~shrugs shoulders~it's still funny though, especially when you're not expecting such things to be seen with a download LMAO
[Aug 3, 2006 5:22:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.artificialintel.org    carrienjerry2002    GBG68 [Link]  Go to top 
Aggiti

Um, anyone know why Viridian is lagging? I log in but have no idea why it won't whisk me anywhere, not even home, shows no text on any of the tabs.. midnight is fine... help!! havent played in four days cos of this.....
[Aug 4, 2006 9:38:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cloakdeath

THIS is what happens when YPP goes bonkers (OM's take note... I narry fell of my chair laughing so much ROFL)

I mentioned this earlier.
Cloak'

~Chief Art Director of Blended Sky~
[Aug 4, 2006 9:43:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newgrounds.com    Cloakdeath [Link]  Go to top 
cnj6768

I mentioned this earlier.

Aye, sorry Cloak... I simply have far too much on my plate to carouse in the YPPedia forums alot (thus why my posting rates are so low). But like I said above... I'd heard that this has happened on a few occasions. :)
[Aug 4, 2006 10:08:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.artificialintel.org    carrienjerry2002    GBG68 [Link]  Go to top 
JollyCapnWef

lol that happened to me too. i just kept restarting the download thing anddddddd EVENTUALLY it worked =]
Habibi

Now on Cobalt!
[Aug 18, 2006 3:25:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates