• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1505 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Sihd

Midnight

What happened? I log on to find that all my stuff is gone, I am wearing greenie clothes, I am not in my crew any longer, I am not roommates with my friend any more and my known world is almost completly empty. WHAT HAPPENED????
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Sihd at Jul 24, 2006 2:01:04 PM]
[Jul 24, 2006 1:59:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

Re: Midnight

You probably changed oceans by mistake. You can change oceans from the log-in screen before you log on, try the other oceans and see if you find your pirate.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Jul 24, 2006 2:01:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CaptainDP

Also, this should not be in Events.
--- Dmitry---
Captain of Nos Sto Laurifer
Umm...back from retirement?
[Jul 24, 2006 7:26:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Evilosity

Also, this should not be in Events.

Maybe it's a riddle, eh??? In that case, Sweetiepiepi wins teh prize!!!1
Blackwood - Diabolical SO of Unknown Pleasures of the flag Nub Sauce.
[Jul 24, 2006 8:00:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SiM99

Could *possibly* be that the pirate was deleted... are you a subscriber? (or have you subscribed in the past?)

If you haven't subscribed at all and don't log in for a certain period, your pirates are removed
Simm
Wyvern's Pride
Broadsiders
Midnight
M11... oh, hang on - no postcode.
Sorry, thought I was in reality for a minute there!
[Jul 25, 2006 4:31:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates