• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 834 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Penndalla

The Dock and Ship Info Reply to this Post

It would be very helpfull to be able to see the location of ye crew and job ships at the dock. It might also be nice to have a number like ONBOARD/MAX such as 5/7. While ye are at it, a battle indicator would be great too. This could all be condensed under ship names howe'er ye like.
----------------------------------------
Pennsuedo

My art: http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/Pennsuedo/?start=all
[Jul 20, 2003 7:14:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/Pennsuedo/?start=all [Link]  Go to top 
uzi

Good idea Reply to this Post

Ahoy,
This is a good idea. I have quite a few ships now, and they are not always where I left them. Funny how they seem to wander off.
It would be nice if there was some way a Captain could know where their ships are, or even crew for that matter. It would make things easier.
Still hanging 10 through life and looking for the endless summmer.
[Jul 20, 2003 10:28:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
muffy

at least docked vs at sea Reply to this Post

Aye, the ship view is very nice, but people keep hoppin' on the wrong ships, 'cause the display doesn't indicate which are at sea and which are actually docked locally. This is perhaps more of a problem for those of us who pop from ship to ship a lot, but also new people have a lot of trouble finding the right ship when me crew has so many docked at the same island.
[Jul 21, 2003 1:18:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates