• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 12
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2643 times and has 11 replies Next Thread
TrueScholar

Let's get rid of Brigands! Reply to this Post

I love rumble. I hate swordfighting. I hate being forced to swordfight while pillaging, so let's get rid of brigands and keep barbarians. Why should I be forced to swordfight when I don't like it!?

Or better yet, why not just get rid of pillaging altogether? It just forces you to play puzzles you don't like for hours on end. I don't want to learn to swordfight when I already know how to rumble because of Dinomite and other similar games.

Flock away, little sparrows...flock away.

Disclaimer: this post is sarcasm, hence why it's not in Game Design. It's parley simply because there will be tons of tarting...about having another thread on the topic...about the subject itself, etc. Get it? Good.
----------------------------------------
Scholar
Officer of Odin's Demise / The Eye
Hunter

[Jun 11, 2006 6:34:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sagacious

Re: Let's get rid of Brigands! Reply to this Post

Support++

Sagacious
NAFC
Cerulean & Meridian - Icemeister
Emerald & Obsidian - incognito!
#TeamPurple
[Jun 11, 2006 6:40:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IantheKorean

I love rumble. I hate swordfighting. I hate being forced to swordfight while pillaging, so let's get rid of brigands and keep barbarians. Why should I be forced to swordfight when I don't like it!?

Or better yet, why not just get rid of pillaging altogether? It just forces you to play puzzles you don't like for hours on end. I don't want to learn to swordfight when I already know how to rumble because of Dinomite and other similar games.

Flock away, little sparrows...flock away.

Disclaimer: this post is sarcasm, hence why it's not in Game Design. It's parley simply because there will be tons of tarting...about having another thread on the topic...about the subject itself, etc. Get it? Good.

HWFO etc. etc. etc.
[Jun 11, 2006 10:46:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Antique

Thanks for pointing out that it was sarcasm. You know, because it was so subtle and all.

That would be sarcasm, too.
Antique of Cerulean!
[Jun 12, 2006 5:24:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheBeaver

<3

:D

Angel,
[Jun 12, 2006 1:27:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BehindCurtai

Indeed, we should Reply to this Post

Tarting about the unnecessary thread repetition.
Link to original thread
"We're trying to find the error bars on that number"

Dylan wrote: 
Why buy sham poo when real poo is so readily available

[Jun 12, 2006 2:17:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://StrictConstitution.BlogSpot.Com [Link]  Go to top 
IantheKorean

Thanks for pointing out that it was sarcasm. You know, because it was so subtle and all.

That would be sarcasm, too.

Stop it! you're mucking up my facetiousness with your sarcasm, and I just won't stand for it!
[Jun 12, 2006 5:05:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dorien

Has anyone suggested we get rid of forums yet? I think that would solve a LOT of problems that people complain about. Seriously. (About the amount of problems that would be solved, not that it's a good idea).
Lord of Tyr's Own, Ambassador and SO of the Fifth Fist

I've never met a keg o' Rum I didn't like!
[Jun 13, 2006 12:58:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
StuManchu

Actually, I think we should start an entire thread dedicated to the discussion of your point Dorien. And then it goes metaaaaaaa.... whataworld whataworld....
Was once Stuyvesant

Redistribute your wealth, or we'll redistribute your blood.
[Jun 13, 2006 1:36:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Springheel

Has anyone suggested we get rid of forums yet? I think that would solve a LOT of problems that people complain about. Seriously. (About the amount of problems that would be solved, not that it's a good idea).

I endorse this product and/or service
blah blah blah
[Jun 13, 2006 9:34:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Flak_88

I gotta know what took you so long to register, if you wait that long you might as well avoid them forever =P
Flakcannon, on all English Oceans, except that imposter on Malachite.
Farming, cleaning up your poo, and making you drink it.
[Jun 13, 2006 9:47:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    habhabhabhab [Link]  Go to top 
Springheel

I gotta know what took you so long to register, if you wait that long you might as well avoid them forever =P

shhh i'm a lurker :D

PS come back to midnight and we can run around like super happy friends with unicorns and rainbows

blah blah blah
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Springheel at Jun 13, 2006 10:54:40 AM]
[Jun 13, 2006 10:37:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates