• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 939 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
slimmack11

trying to auto detect proxy settings... Reply to this Post

Hey guys I guess I'm new I've played before on my last computer but it's been over a year now since that one crashed I finaaly am able to play again and what do you know it won't start!. anyway when I try to go to puzzle pirates it says "trying to auto-detect proxy settings" and it never loads, I tried the section that said java fails to initialize and that didn't help. I really want to play please help
[Jun 1, 2006 4:07:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lizthegrey
Developer (retired)

Re: trying to auto detect proxy settings... Reply to this Post

Make sure that your software firewall is allowing Puzzle Pirates to connect to the internet.
[Jun 1, 2006 5:39:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    https://plus.google.com/106912596786226524817/posts [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates