• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 18
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1992 times and has 17 replies Next Thread
Mercedes

Congrats to Duncan & Ursela! Reply to this Post

Ye make a fine piratey pair! Have a great honeymoon and we all look forward to seein' ye both again soon!

[size=18]Click here to see it full-size!
[Jul 13, 2003 9:36:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.brandeeross.com [Link]  Go to top 
uzi

nice picture Reply to this Post

Adding my best wishes.
The family that plays together stays together.
Thanks to the hosts of all the festivities. It was a great day.

Cleaver, Nemo, Jack...........you did a great job with this. Thanks for spending your day off working for this event.
----------------------------------------
Still hanging 10 through life and looking for the endless summmer.
[Jul 13, 2003 10:07:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stevoid

Re: Congrats to Duncan & Ursela! Reply to this Post

Congratulations!

And thanks to the Dread Ringers for setting this up for us; it was a memorable day indeed.
[Jul 13, 2003 10:19:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Meghaford

Thank ye all, twas a very memorable ceremony... and was a good practice run for the one comming up on Saturday the 19th. Although I'll be having to try not to keep saying "Arr" as that's not quite as appropriate for the Jane Austen time period :)

We'll be headed off on Wed, and will be wedded on July 19, 2003 after which we will embark on a journey to the eastern shore, perhaps popping online every once in a while in an internet cafe. Or perhaps not :) We'll return sometime in August, but no promises when, as we still don't know :)

Smooth sailing to all o ye while we're gone and I'll see ye when we return!

-Ursela & Duncan
--Ursela, Captain of the Dastards
... and a few others ...
[Jul 13, 2003 12:36:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.rjmlb.com [Link]  Go to top 
Cleaver
Captain

Re: nice picture Reply to this Post

uzi wrote: 
Thanks for spending your day off working for this event.

Off? Which day was that? hehe

I had a great time and, considering the anticipated chaos, everything went jolly well. Thanks to all those who turned out and, of course, best wishes to the happy couple. I was also very impressed with the quality work in the bake-offs!

BTW the temporary tournament page is here:

http://www.puzzlepirates.com/alpha/tournament3.html

It'll be updated tomorrow with some screenshots etc. Yarr!
[Jul 13, 2003 2:35:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Vixen

Grats to the happy couple
Vixen - Captain of The Black Widows.
[Jul 13, 2003 3:45:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gotagota

Arr, congratulations and I'm sorry I missed it!
Fronsac, human.
Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to
add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

[Aug 9, 2005 4:00:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Creslin

Harr, congrats mates.
______
Thanas
Zion
[Jul 14, 2003 2:53:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
akebia

My congratulations as well. Tournament, schmurnament; I already have a pet monkey. (Yet another real-world pencil and paper puzzle vacation coincided with a tournament.) But I feel horribly sad to have missed the wedding.

So, what can we forage off Nuptial Island?
[Jul 15, 2003 9:25:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dnxthx

akebia wrote: 

Love.
Duncan
[size=10]Reformed Player
[size=8]Avatar by AaronZOOM
[Jul 15, 2003 10:04:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gotagota

dnxthx wrote: 
akebia wrote: 

Love.

I am reminded at times like this of a line from one of my favorite quirky games ever, Cubivore. Upon picking up your first lovebit, your cubistic creature is heard to exclaim,

"Tastes like love to me!"
Fronsac, human.

[Jul 15, 2003 10:44:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
akebia

dnxthx wrote: 
akebia wrote: 

Love.

I don't know if I want to get involved with the buying or selling of love, but I think it would be great to sail around with a hold full of it. I'm imagining the Black Ship looting some from me and instantly converting to kindness, as presumably must have happened to some villain the end of a Care Bears or Rainbow Brite movie. A ship full of love: one more step towards my goal of distorting this game into Xoxoxo! Snuggle Pirates.
[Jul 15, 2003 11:26:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cleaver
Captain

Xoxoxo! Snuggle Pirates.

is TM and (C) Three Rings Design Inc. 2003

p.s. Akebia, you simply must stop disclosing our secret corporate plans in public.
[Jul 15, 2003 11:50:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
homullus

The Love Boat will apparently be making another run. Arr!
[Jul 15, 2003 1:41:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    homullus [Link]  Go to top 
Pebbles

The Love Boat Reply to this Post

I swear if ye turn me sword into a bunch of flowers I'll find a way to plant you with them!!!!!!!!
[Jul 16, 2003 2:15:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Quickpull

If were gonna be buyin and sellin love, I want to manage the store! If ye work there ye get te play a REAL fun jobbing game. Can ye just picture the work indicator? *shudder*
Kendric, Fleet Officer of the Pheonix Warriors
[Jul 17, 2003 4:38:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
homullus

Aye, we'd have to keep an eye on the beating of the tell-tale heart to chart our progress.

To think that Duncan and Ursela will return from their Austen-tatious wedding to find not a string of well-wishing, but a bunch of love jokes . . .
[Jul 17, 2003 5:11:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    homullus [Link]  Go to top 
Gotagota

Today's foreign culture lesson! Reply to this Post

Quickpull wrote: 
If were gonna be buyin and sellin love, I want to manage the store!

Har, I believe there are a few who might attest to me expertise in that area. Mayhap I should pass on the inn and open me a love hotel!*

*- [size=9]In Japan, hotels that rent rooms by the hour are known as Love Hotels. You can usually recognize them by thier curious habit of placing minature American landmarks on thier roof. Those wacky Japanese!
Fronsac, human.

[Jul 17, 2003 11:28:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates