• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 66
Posts: 66   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6101 times and has 65 replies Next Thread
sikral

People In Glass Vessles Shouldn't Throw Cannonballs

In the wake of Napi there has been a great war. Requiem and Star Explorers on one side, Vanguard is on the other. Cannonballs have been thrown at each other, people have cried, quit and emptied their wallets, but what have they actually done?

Vanguard

- Vanguard wanted to regain some of his money spent on the Terra Blockade, which is understandable, by making the taxes at 100% then slowly lowering them, which everyone hated. The taxes were then put back to 100% that some people insisted was extortion, but people still got rebates.

- Vanguard made some memorials, but its not like people have not done that before hand anyway.

- When Vanguard took over Napi, they may have added UNF UNF UNF onto the notice board, but what is so bad about 'colouring your trophy'.

Vanguard may have heavily been criticised but when Requiem/Star Explorers took over Terra and lost Napi, but they have done exactly the same thing, after criticising Vanguard for what done.

Star Explorers/ Requiem

- Star Explorers set taxes at 100% and said they would go lower ONLY if Calais never builds another building. This is also extorsion just because Vanguard owns Napi.

- Requiem also made its inn into a memorial, then criticised Vanguard after making two memorials on Napi.

- Star Explorers put onto the Terra Noticeboard after winning Terra that Vanguard is a bunch of fatty’s or something along those lines.

Now look at what Vanguard as done, it got highly criticised but Requiem and Star Explorers done exactly the same thing. As far as I know, two wrongs don’t make a right, maybe it would be a better idea to set an example.
----------------------------------------
Hairless - Pirate on the Viridian Ocean
[May 7, 2006 1:56:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ninja277

Re: People In Glass Vessles Shouldn't Throw Cannonballs

While, I am not going to comment on the Vanguard/Requiem war, I am going to notify the ocean of a change to Kirin.

Taxes have been raised to 100% on Prolix. The only independent shoppe owner on Prolix is Cyndiepet, monarch of P4P. This appears to be a direct attack on P4P for supporting an ally, which P4P pledged to do will all its allies. To counter such nonsense, taxes have been raised to 100% on Kirin with refunds going to those that support P4P.

I never thought that supporting an ally with a few navers and a JC would lead a flag to target another. What Vanguard does is independent from P4P. They are two separate flags with different goals.

Under Requiem's thinking, if I could I would tax Midnight 100%, Hunter 100%, and Sage 100%, as that seems to be where their navers come from. Silly, yes. But, P4P gets taxed 100% for supporting an ally with the same type of help? Only independent shoppe owner on Prolix. Not rocket science to see what is happening.

A note to all P4P allies and enemies, we WILL always support our allies. We never forget who supported us, and I hope you never forget who supported you.
Tristan

All Oceans
[Edit 1 times, last edit by ninja277 at May 7, 2006 3:31:12 AM]
[May 7, 2006 3:19:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saint_Death

Yes, now we all agree with Parthanos and raise the taxes on ringer islands.
mcfunky wrote: 
you can't really complain... unless of course your name is saintdeath and complaining is your actual job.

[May 7, 2006 4:21:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
juventus1

Hairless, let me clear up a misconception:
the remarks about the fat kid smearing chocolate and the bigness of Bigbertha and the chubbiness of Ochubb were sarcastic references to a VO thread started by Amoreth, and were written by Calais (the notice board, not the threads).

Now, let's pretend for a moment that the OMs owned every island, and that there was perfect peace and happiness on Viridian, no wars, no tarting, no nothing.

Some people would be happy. Many others would quit. The competition and the rivalry, the working for a goal, and this positive and negative interaction with other people, is something that a lot of people see as the defining characteristic of this game, as opposed to a lot of goblin hack-and-slasher games.
Do not ask other people to play the game a certain way, in the name of peace and fellowship. If you want peace and fellowship, just build a fleet, conquer every island, and always defend so that no one ever blockades again.

Just a side note: this move by P4P, while understandable, sets a disturbing trend for economics on the ocean. Will every island now raise taxes to 100 percent, leaving only the Ringer islands for entrepeneurs to do business on freely, without political ties? Unfortunately, one can only hope the answer is no, and that this is only a temporary phase in the history of the ocean. Otherwise, the prices for items are about to get a whole lot higher in the coming weeks. Tristan, have Fintan's taxes been raised to 100 percent also?

~Desmagicus,
hoping not.
Desmagicus

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatmas Gandhi
[May 7, 2006 5:49:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jondigger20

The only independent shoppe owner on Prolix is Cyndiepet, monarch of P4P this seems to be a direct attack on P4P

Don't take it so personally, the world doesn't revolve around you.

If you actually cared to read the noticeboard on Prolix you'd find this:

Taxes on Prolix Purlieu are at 100%. They will go down 5% every week that Calais doesn't build a shop or blockade an island

Not a direct attack on P4P. Simply a stand against Calais and his tactics.
Johndigger

Fleet Officer of The British Eagles

All round barrelstopper.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by jondigger20 at May 7, 2006 5:57:38 AM]
[May 7, 2006 5:55:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sikral

If ye knew the first thing to me, I love strategy and war. But I hate flags that say you can't do this, make a giant protest and then do the exact same thing. Amoreth cried about the memorials on Napi Peak done by Vanguard, when he previously made a memorial on Napi. Luckily Amoreth ‘retired’ or there would be so much drama, it isn’t funny. The only person with honour in my opinion in requiem/star explorers is scupperer and twiggy + a few others. It’s a shame they only appear in the blockades. I’m not telling people that they must play this one way, I’m telling them not to be two faced about how to play the game. Anyway, what’s so bad about high taxes, it’s just another reason to blockade their island.

List of Islands to blockade

- Terra
- Prolix

Any other islands I need to add?
[May 7, 2006 6:05:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

- Requiem also made its inn into a memorial, then criticised Vanguard after making two memorials on Napi.

No.

- Star Explorers put onto the Terra Noticeboard after winning Terra that Vanguard is a bunch of fatty?s or something along those lines.

Vanguard wrote that.

The only person with honour in my opinion in requiem/star explorers is scupperer and twiggy + a few others. It?s a shame they only appear in the blockades

The tax proposition was my idea.

Give up, Hairless.
-Twiggy

Zezuma says, "what type of ship is this"
Jiiggsaw says, "i think a war fridge"

[Edit 1 times, last edit by IceColdFire at May 7, 2006 6:08:59 AM]
[May 7, 2006 6:07:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jondigger20

Kirin.
Johndigger

All round barrelstopper.
[May 7, 2006 6:08:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
foudetimbres

Amoreth may have built a memorial on Napi, but it was one building and was somewhat more imaginatively named, than just Requiem Memorial Inn. If Vanguard wants a memorial, fine, but do they need a dozen?
Dirtyfoot
Senior Officer of the British Eagles

Eurydice wrote: 
Hee! I like that Glaucus was forced to take the name "Glaucus" because that was the sound you made in your throat before spitting the winning gum.

[May 7, 2006 6:30:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sikral

No.

Care to prove me wrong?

- Star Explorers put onto the Terra Noticeboard after winning Terra that Vanguard is a bunch of fatty?s or something along those lines.

Vanguard wrote that.

Meh, I was prooven wrong here, just found out the Calais is sometimes a very werid person

The only person with honour in my opinion in requiem/star explorers is scupperer and twiggy + a few others. It?s a shame they only appear in the blockades

The tax proposition was my idea.

Thankyou for proving me wrong here, but you really think that such tax exortion will work in your favour? Really, your only making enemies. There are so many independent flags/crews that do business which are now going to be disadvantaged with high taxes. Thanks for giving Calais ideas for Napi Peak, which will disadvantage even more independent crews/flags. Not all people get involved in wars.

Give up, Hairless.

I rarely give up, I just think it is just poor sportsmanship with a tax exortion which ye know will never work. Two wrongs never make a right, I thought ye learnt this
[May 7, 2006 6:40:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jondigger20

No.

Care to prove me wrong?

You made the accusation, mate. You prove it correct.
Johndigger

All round barrelstopper.
[May 7, 2006 6:46:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
foudetimbres

No.

Care to prove me wrong?

You made the accusation, mate. You prove it correct.

And even if they did, they built one memorial as I stated before, post which you seem to have chosen to ignore ...
Dirtyfoot

Eurydice wrote: 
Hee! I like that Glaucus was forced to take the name "Glaucus" because that was the sound you made in your throat before spitting the winning gum.

[May 7, 2006 6:55:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sikral

Calais made a few memorials on Terra, a few people hated this.

Requiem made a memorial inn on Napi, a few people hated this.

Requiem lost the island to Vanguard

Vanguard made a few memorial buildings and Amoreth decided to whine on VO forums that the island is ruined.

Need i say more
[May 7, 2006 7:07:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ysanne007

There are so many independent flags/crews that do business which are now going to be disadvantaged with high taxes.

With Vanguard holding Terra and throwing shoppes lke confetti, Calais was giving tax rebates to everyone who bought his shoppes, thus mostly taxing the independent stalls and the few independent shoppes that were already there(compared to what he has placed after, what was already there can be considered few).

In other words, Calais couldn't have sold all these shoppes on Terra if people weren't willing to buy them with the promiss of a huge advantage over the already present competition (no taxes for "made by Calais" shoppes vs taxes for the "little ones"). It is safe to say that all of those who bought shoppes from him also did it with the knowledge that should Calais ever loose the island, they wouldn't be protected by his "no tax" gift.

By keeping the taxes at 100%, it can seem that Star Explorer is doing the exact same thing as Calais was being criticize for, however, if you really look deeper into things, Calais and all of the others who now own shoppes built by him will just taste what they forced other to taste, Star Explorer wanting to do everything they can to insure that the independent crews/flags you mentionned earlier are the ones getting the tax rebate this time around.

Food for thought.

Edit: few typos
Neerie of the Hunter Ocean
Formerly known as Reenie and Maeve on Viridian.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by ysanne007 at May 7, 2006 7:35:18 AM]
[May 7, 2006 7:33:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jondigger20

I believe Se are looking into lowering taxes. Certainly they have been lowered by 50% this week at the very least
Johndigger

All round barrelstopper.
[May 7, 2006 7:35:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
foudetimbres

Who hated the Inn on Napi?

There are seven Memorial Shoppes on Terra, the complaint as I see it is not that they chose to build a memorial but that they chose to build seven. So far there are two memorials on Napi though with time no doubt there will be seven there too.

We could restate, Calais made seven memorilas on Terra, loads of people hated this.

Requiem built an Inn that may or may not be a memorial on Napi(you still have not proved this), some people apparently hated that.

The two buildings placed by Vanguard on Napi are Memorials and it is to be feared that they will continue and Napi will become another Terra.
Dirtyfoot

Eurydice wrote: 

[May 7, 2006 7:39:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
scupperer

Thankyou for proving me wrong here, but you really think that such tax exortion will work in your favour? Really, your only making enemies. There are so many independent flags/crews that do business which are now going to be disadvantaged with high taxes. Thanks for giving Calais ideas for Napi Peak, which will disadvantage even more independent crews/flags. Not all people get involved in wars.

Conveniently ignoring that the tax extortion started on Terra after Calais took it, are we? Or maybe you only read the island notice boards when it suits you to misinterpret who wrote it? And never mind VG already pumped the taxes on Napi up to 100%? And we'll just conveniently forget that Calais didn't lower the taxes 5% each week that Terra wasn't blockaded, as he promised, or that the burden of a sinking blockade at Terra was on Vanguard, not Requiem or SX (another broken promise).

High taxes on Prolix "hurt" a total of 12 people in the ocean. I'm refunding the taxes to the shipyards, except for Cyndiepet, cause she's rich, and she hasn't even asked yet, so I haven't had the pleasure of saying "no". Anyway, I want to buy Friggin' Brigs and dust it; I just don't have the free million poe right now to offer her. There are 11 weavery stalls on Prolix. 11 stalls hardly equals an industry, so I'm working on arrangements with each of them to buy them out so I can dust the bazaar. If they don't want to reach an agreement, they're welcome to pay the higher tax.

I have a completely different agenda for Prolix, but there's nothing wrong with blending current events into my reasoning. Look how well it works!

The comment on the Prolix notice board about the reasons behind the tax is just for fun, because, really, it is all Calais' fault when you get right down to it, isn't it? I don't think he'd want it any other way.
I believe that we are all, openly or secretly, struggling against one or another kind of nihilism. - Ellen Willis
[May 7, 2006 7:54:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.scupperer.com [Link]  Go to top 
sikral

Conveniently ignoring that the tax extortion started on Terra after Calais took it, are we? Or maybe you only read the island notice boards when it suits you to misinterpret who wrote it? And never mind VG already pumped the taxes on Napi up to 100%? And we'll just conveniently forget that Calais didn't lower the taxes 5% each week that Terra wasn't blockaded, as he promised, or that the burden of a sinking blockade at Terra was on Vanguard, not Requiem or SX (another broken promise).

High taxes on Prolix "hurt" a total of 12 people in the ocean. I'm refunding the taxes to the shipyards, except for Cyndiepet, cause she's rich, and she hasn't even asked yet, so I haven't had the pleasure of saying "no". Anyway, I want to buy Friggin' Brigs and dust it; I just don't have the free million poe right now to offer her. There are 11 weavery stalls on Prolix. 11 stalls hardly equals an industry, so I'm working on arrangements with each of them to buy them out so I can dust the bazaar. If they don't want to reach an agreement, they're welcome to pay the higher tax.

I have a completely different agenda for Prolix, but there's nothing wrong with blending current events into my reasoning. Look how well it works!

The comment on the Prolix notice board about the reasons behind the tax is just for fun, because, really, it is all Calais' fault when you get right down to it, isn't it? I don't think he'd want it any other way.

The Main purpose of this thread is two wrongs don't make a right. I thought Star Explorers would be responsible enough to set an example. Calais still kept to a market onto Terra, some people used this to thier advantage. There is an advantage to owning an island and calais used this to his full advantage. Now Requiem didn't like this and they still followed his footsteps.

Now with the independent crews and flags, the Terra Island Bulliten only said people who helped them. There is always that third side.

Scupperer, I knew ye had honour, and ye still have it, thanks for sorting out Prolix.
[May 7, 2006 8:02:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
scupperer

I thought Star Explorers would be responsible enough to set an example.

Star Explorers has had Terra for a total of 1 day; I would hardly call anything they've done with Terra to this point "setting an example".

Unless, of course, what SX really put on the notice board is an example:

As a CELEBRATION of the FREEDOM of Terra Taxes will be DROPPED 50 % for this week, upon collaboration of those INTERESTED in its Taxes remaining LOW. I suggest all shop owners contact Twiggy and discuss your interests regarding this soon, Yes we are looking for support - Yes we are wishing to keep Terra free from those that wish to ravage it and gluttonise off its citizens and business owners*+*+*+*+*+
I believe that we are all, openly or secretly, struggling against one or another kind of nihilism. - Ellen Willis
[May 7, 2006 8:11:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.scupperer.com [Link]  Go to top 
Nemor

Scupperer: If you accuse Hairless of being one sided,
Scupperer to Hairless wrote: 
Conveniently ignoring that the tax extortion started on Terra after Calais took it, are we?
and state,
Scupperer wrote: 
Hairless wrote: 
I thought Star Explorers would be responsible enough to set an example.

Star Explorers has had Terra for a total of 1 day; I would hardly call anything they've done with Terra to this point "setting an example".
then, why didnt you drill into Amoreth when he made this post?
Amoreth wrote: 
Napi is already turning into a trash heap like Terra, and they haven't even owned it for 24 hours. Why?
Is this hypocritical of you, and may even shows your own bias and discrimination against someone who takes an opposite side as you?

On a same note, I find it very ironic that the call to battle on this weekends Terra blockade was:
Lezah wrote: 
It's been whispered at the Inns and on the docks - Viridian - you've said you don't like ... being held to ransom by alledged 'negotiation slip-ups'.
This is a call to arms for friend and foe - If you want to stop the tyranny of a certain governor and the desecration of Terra's natural resources, join us:
And then taxes get placed at 100% directly after. Hypocritical, to say the least.
So they then "celebrate" and lower taxes to 50%.
Scupperer quoting the Notice Board wrote: 
As a CELEBRATION of the FREEDOM of Terra Taxes will be DROPPED 50 % for this week,
Maybe they saw their initial ways as wrong and decided to cut taxes in half and lower them to 50%. Maybe they just wanted to get away with having taxes at 50% so they started at 100% and decided to be generous and lower them to 50% "for this week". Maybe they just want to extort Calais. All is fine with me, as long as they dont say one thing and do another.
Scupperer quoting the Notice Board wrote: 
we are wishing to keep Terra free from those that wish to ravage it and gluttonise off its citizens and business owners.

Maybe this is a reoccuring theme of the Star Explorers / Requiem alliance. Maybe politicans tell you what they want you to hear. Maybe everyone can be consumed by greed. Or maybe, just maybe, Im looking too deep into all of this and should realize everything said within the parley forums is just parley...

Amoreth's post
Lezah's post
Previous King of Vanguard.

Nemor
Me carping
[May 7, 2006 11:18:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Skype: nemor1 [Link]  Go to top 
cacophoenix

pointless finger pointing.
Noquarter in Viridian and Hunter.
Timmons in Sage and Midnight.

[May 7, 2006 12:39:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
scupperer

I'm coming at it onesided?

You're contorting yourself across so many different angles to make a point that doesn't exist.

Of course Amoreth was upset about Napi; he'd spent a good deal of effort researching the Indian Myths and coming up with a naming scheme. He's also the reason Requiem went for Napi in the first place; so he had a much more personal stake in it than the rest of us.

Most successive governors at the very least respect the naming scheme of an island. Then out comes the big "Memorial" turd shoppes the second VG takes the island. Amoreth's only problem was taking it a bit personally. It's one of the reasons he stepped down; he realized he was taking the game too personally, and it was time for a break from the politics. A smart move.

As far as ruining islands go, let's see: at Terra: Palace and Realtor stripped of all furniture on the way out... Two "memorial" houses plopped down, probably on top of wood spawns, destroyed forever.

And you complain about taxes left at 100% for less than 12 hours(they don't reset themselves after a blockade, you know - I highly doubt Calais bothered to actually lower them before leaving, being so busy doing other things to shit on the island on his way out). And even if SX did raise it to 100% independently of it being left that way, so what? Clearly they don't want taxes at 100%

At the same time you would talk out of the side of your mouth in a backhanded compliment and accuse me of being spiteful and turning my back on people. What makes you think you're privy to any of my personal or political relationships, let alone any of the reasons for decisions or the background of the problems that arose in those that failed? Really, if you're going to spittle mud on someone in public, may as well back it up with a full mouthful. That, or learn how to swallow before you open your mouth.
[May 7, 2006 12:39:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.scupperer.com [Link]  Go to top 
sikral

Well all I can say is whatever Star Explorers do in the next few days can make them or break them. But it doesn't look too good at the moment (ill make a more in depth post later, im running late)
[May 7, 2006 4:09:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thunderbird

Note that the taxes on Napi are currently 30%. I haven't been paying all that much attention to them, so they might have gone up and got put back down at one point.
Pirate tells you, "my, that's one BIG wad o' chewing gum ye have mounted on yer bonce! oO'"
Sungod officer chats, "I wonder if anyone's sailing the harpsichord"
Pirate tells you, "ZOMG CANDYFLOSS!!! *munches*"
[May 7, 2006 4:21:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yohohobob

This sounds like olive all over again lol.
Also why hasn't P4P rised to 100% on all there islands? might aswell do it everywhere also TL and lab also harmattan and cochineal should join in too. That way everyone will move to sake DN and lima. But a better idea would be for everyone to kiss and make up but that will never happen lol.

also yay viridian parley is back!
Madyohoho SO of Di Cerberus-Retired
Lord of Arcana Imperii(Viridian)[quote]Remember, I'm the one that sits back and giggles at you mates while sipping masttails in my pajamas. Besides, Y!PP isn't a game; it's a way of life
[May 7, 2006 4:34:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

Lets sum up what i have done since i recieved Govenorship of Terra.

- Gave rebates to four shoppes.
- Allowed three shoppe upgrades to be ordered.
- Made the island news look presentable, even given the five seconds of Wiki'ing it actually took to find out about mythology.

Kalani also sent out her team of lethal spider monkeys crewbies to document the owners of each shoppe on the island. If you want the true reasoning as to why it was lowered to 50%, that is because we overestimated the actual sheer percentage of Vanguard participation in Terra shoppes.

I am actually quite flattered to see the word extortion used in regards to one of my actions. Thank you for giving me enough credit to do something like that. Unfortunately, your assumptions are baseless and flawed.

And while this bickering and flamebait has taken place, Vanguard has just finished placing the UnitedNapiFederation Iron Monger on Napi Peak. Thank you, oh ruthless one, for eating VG's spacebar. Atleast that means they type less.
-Twiggy

Zezuma says, "what type of ship is this"
Jiiggsaw says, "i think a war fridge"

[May 7, 2006 4:55:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
vincanity6

Im guessing they didn't use spaces on that, because it makes "UNF" which they have some weird fascination with. I don't really take sides here, as other then blockade naving, i've tried to stay away from politics. My opinion is that the war of taxes is pointless, considering if there both taxing each other at 100 percent then it neutralizes things, and only punishes the independent traders. I think that Vanguard has destroyed any effort put into both Terra, and Napi Peak to make them relitavely nice islands. If your going to make a memorial, do you really need 12? Why don't the two flags just speed-track things and go into an all out war, until there both depleted and destroyed.

-Vincanity
Formerly Vincanity on the viridian ocean.
[May 7, 2006 5:12:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JD6627

This sounds like olive all over again lol.
Also why hasn't P4P rised to 100% on all there islands? might aswell do it everywhere also TL and lab also harmattan and cochineal should join in too. That way everyone will move to sake DN and lima. But a better idea would be for everyone to kiss and make up but that will never happen lol.

also yay viridian parley is back!

/e laughs Harmattan has so few stalls it probably wouldn't even be noticed. Even by the stall owners :P
Kovy.
...stunned.
[May 7, 2006 5:56:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thunderbird

I just checked the notice board on Prolix, which said shipyards were exempt from taxes. The only shoppes on the island are shipyards.
Pirate tells you, "my, that's one BIG wad o' chewing gum ye have mounted on yer bonce! oO'"
Sungod officer chats, "I wonder if anyone's sailing the harpsichord"
Pirate tells you, "ZOMG CANDYFLOSS!!! *munches*"
[May 7, 2006 7:13:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pianoman7692

I don't understand the UnitedNapiFederation (or whatever it's called) What's it's purpose?
Hawkinsjr - Viridian
Senior Officer - La Vida Loca
Flag - La Dolce Vita
Free Blockade XO for hire! Contact me in-game if you want a mate with 70+ ships of blockade XO experience!
[May 7, 2006 7:45:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 66   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates