• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2304 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male Guest
I got a new computer, how can i get my Pirates account/game? Reply to this Post

I'm on a new computer, and I don't have Pirates installed, I was wondering if instead of signing up again and waiting if I could just get my old stuff back? Thanks

Khan

[Aug 9, 2005 4:00:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post   [Link]  Go to top 
Ely

Re: I got a new computer, how can i get my Pirates account/game? Reply to this Post

Uh, okay -- download the game, like you did before.

<Arbitrarily colored text.>
[Aug 9, 2005 4:00:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Ely114 [Link]  Go to top 
okane

Re: I got a new computer, how can i get my Pirates account/game? Reply to this Post

look ye don't have to sign up again because your account isn't on your old computer and the account can be played on any computer so all ye have to do is donload the client and log on it with your account unlesss ye destroyed it...hopes this helps
----------------------------------------
Lisa, Midnight
[Jul 17, 2003 2:44:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates