• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2266 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male Guest
How Long Does It Generally Take To Get The Download Link? Reply to this Post

Harr'harr mateys, just wondering how long it generally would take to get the mail with the download link?
[May 20, 2003 11:41:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post   [Link]  Go to top 
akebia

Re: How Long Does It Generally Take To Get The Download Link Reply to this Post

nIgHt-WaFFle wrote: 
Harr'harr mateys, just wondering how long it generally would take to get the mail with the download link?

There's a sticky at the very top of this forum, "Getting into the Alpha Test". Please read it! And when you get the link to the download, please read the docs that go with it!
[May 20, 2003 12:41:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
homullus

Re: How Long Does It Generally Take To Get The Download Link? Reply to this Post

And check the forums for your questions before you ask . . . I'm not saying everything that could be asked has been asked, but the "how do I . . ." department is pretty well covered.
[May 20, 2003 10:31:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    homullus [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates