• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1347 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
ultemate3

Illuminated ARROW keys to exit room when lights are off. (Hide and seek) Reply to this Post

Hi i was wondering if you could do me a huge favor and ask a programmer if they could maybe make this happen for me. I noticed whenever you turn off the lights in a room at say your estate the arrows to leave the room do not illuminate so you find yourself having to press the ALT key to find the lights again. I was wondering you could ask a programmer to maybe add arrow key illumination when a rooms lights are off so i can play high and go seek in my estate lol. I know its alott to ask but its doesn't seem like coding that would be so difficult. Cheers hope you can make this happen
[May 28, 2020 1:00:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PirateYoHo90

Re: Illuminated ARROW keys to exit room when lights are off. (Hide and seek) Reply to this Post

For the lack of current attention the game has, it probably would take too much effort =(
----------------------------------------
Tinycat on Cerulean
Kattzzy on Emerald
[Jun 4, 2020 7:30:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Detail8

Re: Illuminated ARROW keys to exit room when lights are off. (Hide and seek) Reply to this Post

lol they cant code,

but if you guys hire me ill do it XD
----------------------------------------
Captain of Grand Unification(emerald) Retired
Captain of Sea Sick(dark seas)
#1 : Obsidian Greeter
[Jun 18, 2020 8:25:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates