• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2458 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
hiohjiggyoh

Blockade Numbers! Reply to this Post

I'm trying to keep track of blockades again! Does anyone know how to best figure out what blockade we're on for each island on Emerald, or have an idea of how best to do the numbering going forward...if any?
----------------------------------------
Dinosaur
[Apr 5, 2020 8:51:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jcmorgan6

Re: Blockade Numbers! Reply to this Post

Maybe start them all at an arbitrary number, e.g. 500? (because its the first single letter roman numeral not yet used)
Jjc & Jice on Emerald
CI booty division stats
[Apr 5, 2020 9:08:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

I'm trying to keep track of blockades again! Does anyone know how to best figure out what blockade we're on for each island on Emerald, or have an idea of how best to do the numbering going forward...if any?

i can tell when islands have changed flags, but not when a blockade has failed nor the number of rounds nor the BK strength. This info goes back to 2013, so to cut down the clutter, let me know how far back you want.

Edit: Here is the last time I posted blockade histories
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by wrs1864b at Apr 6, 2020 6:55:19 AM]
[Apr 6, 2020 5:25:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hiohjiggyoh

i can tell when islands have changed flags, but not when a blockade has failed nor the number of rounds nor the BK strength. This info goes back to 2013, so to cut down the clutter, let me know how far back you want.

Edit: Here is the last time I posted blockade histories

Wow! That would be awesome! Information between May 2016 to March 2020 would be incredibly helpful.

EDIT: Oh, just noticed you have until May 2017. In which case, June 2017 to March 2020 would help!
Dinosaur
[Edit 1 times, last edit by hiohjiggyoh at Apr 6, 2020 2:57:51 PM]
[Apr 6, 2020 2:56:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

island flag changes cerulean 2020-04-06
island flag changes meridian 2020-04-06
island flag changes emerald 2020-04-06
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Apr 6, 2020 7:13:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hiohjiggyoh

You're amazing! Thank you!
Dinosaur
[Apr 7, 2020 8:17:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kuddie

This is wonderful for those of us that have been out of the loop for so long.
I'm glad to see my old flag I was in on this list.
https://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Kuddie
[Jun 11, 2020 1:40:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates