• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1058 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Wampuscat21

ETA RETURN: Reply to this Post

First of all I'm not dead yet. Second, we will return to ETA Saturday Feb. the 15th 3pm est for a retake. It would be helpful if the pirates that sat and watched on the 8th to take a job and help. Barney is the toughest BK on the board. So we need enough jobbers to run some WF's and only you can make that happen. So hopefully see you at ETA on the 15th. Thank you Wampuscat Monarch Blackstar. I will be running the Blockade.
[Feb 9, 2020 5:32:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wampuscat21

Re: ETA RETURN: Reply to this Post

So sorry mates if some had made special plans to help us. Our flag is nearly renown which doesn't allow is to block on 15th. However we will be trying on 20first .I hope you will be with us. Wampuscat Monarch
of Blackstar
[Feb 14, 2020 12:43:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates