• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1627 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
deathjoker

Is it impossible to do WF Atlantis these days ? Reply to this Post

Hi , tried couble of times WB Atlantis , and they ok to fill but not too much profitable .
to reach beyond zone two and really be able to kill Turtles , I need a WF but I keep failing to fill a WF .

should I gave up? I tried good timing like at weekends 12 PST and others timing to try combine US and Europe..
[Feb 13, 2020 12:57:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shyney

Re: Is it impossible to do WF Atlantis these days ? Reply to this Post

Usually there's around 200 people online so there's always enough to fill a WF but getting everyone on to a ship where there's crafting and poker is the difficult part.

I would say it's possible, not likely.
----------------------------------------
Shyne

Vnork says, "shyne is the center of the universe, and everything around him is one giant lawn"

Novo enjoys pink, fluffy bears.
[Feb 17, 2020 10:09:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
deathjoker

Re: Is it impossible to do WF Atlantis these days ? Reply to this Post

well one time I planned a good timing and was able to gather around 45 when there was around 550 online after cade on Saturday ...
Then a guy started to attack me on global chat and started offering my jobbers POE as he started his own run ..

Funny thing lol is the he sunk in 10 mins :D
[Mar 2, 2020 4:49:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates