• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1643 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
marie61

ice wolverines Reply to this Post

I am bitter, frustrated and disappointed. I have been playing since Midnight was the only ocean. Not only do I not get a Jolly Roger this year, I am expected to know that a pet which has previously existed only on Obsidian is untradeable. I wouldn't play there if Cerulean shut down forever and I knew nothing about it that I didn't learn the first week it opened. Reading YPPedia, I see the reason they are untradeable on Obsidian does not apply here. Why would I think that after 15 years, GH would issue pets on Cerulean (other than rats) that cannot be traded? What is the difference between a wolverine from a mystery box and any other pet or familiar? There are other differences between oceans and I believe making wolverines tradeable on oceans other than Obsidian would be a good step towards making loyal longtime players feel less like red-headed stepchildren.
----------------------------------------
Armillaria on all oceans
SO Moose of Doom, Cerulean

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
[Jan 23, 2019 2:04:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marie61

Re: ice wolverines Reply to this Post

I asked to have wolverines made tradeable and was told the developers read this forum and to ask for a discussion here. Does anybody else support this idea? I'd love to sell mine on Cerulean.
Armillaria on all oceans
SO Moose of Doom, Cerulean

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
[Jun 9, 2019 4:08:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Scottays

Re: ice wolverines Reply to this Post

Complain about players not able to get patron up due to <10 players while doing a solo pillage of 5 battles gets your flag fame to blockade a large island.
Trophy Hunter - Scottys on Meridian.
[Jun 9, 2019 8:34:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates