• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1424 times and has 3 replies
Seiryuu1

ANYONE HERE? Reply to this Post

Just logged in Obsidian and no people are here. Wtf?
[May 13, 2019 1:13:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
patgangster

Re: ANYONE HERE? Reply to this Post

Players have moved back to Emerald, finding that the game is nicer when the community plays on one ocean rather than being split between two.
----------------------------------------
TriplePat, Emerald.
[May 13, 2019 1:17:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Players have moved back to Emerald, finding that the game is nicer when the community plays on one ocean rather than being split between two.

I agree that people are leaving obsidian and going to emerald, but I doubt the reason you give is true. People aren't that coordinated and if playing on the highest population ocean was so important, everyone would have left emerald for obsidian, but they didn't. There must be reasons why people don't like obsidian. It now has a lower population than Cerulean, and at the rate obsidian's population is falling, obsidian will soon have a lower population than meridian.
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[May 13, 2019 4:21:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
patgangster

It's something I see as a reason - Likely not THE reason, as you said people aren't that coordinated, but after having a slower stream of people moving back, "this place is dying, guess I move now too to be where the people actually are" was on a lot of people's minds, including mine, which I do think caused the move to speed up a LOT

Reasons for not liking Obsidian varied, and many never made the move in the first place (not wanting to leave things behind / start over was one I heard fairly often, as well as not liking the general idea of pvp focus in this game)
TriplePat, Emerald.
[May 13, 2019 12:30:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates