• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 48
Posts: 48   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7175 times and has 47 replies Next Thread
CapnKkatz

Re: EGG Design Contest 2019! Design Furniture for the Game [Deadline March 7] Reply to this Post

I didnt know people voted for eggs... I feel let down. I coulda been voting for people.

People don't vote for the eggs that are selected for inclusion in the game. The Arrrtists select those eggs. After those are selected there is a separate contest, the People's Choice Awards. People vote for the favorite eggs that were NOT selected by the Arrrtists.
----------------------------------------
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

"In a courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails...it's the Constitution." WA AG
[Mar 7, 2019 3:18:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Re: EGG Design Contest 2019! Design Furniture for the Game [Deadline Extended to March 8th] Reply to this Post

NOTICE!
Due to forum downtime, deadline is extended to Friday, March 8th at 11:59 PM game time. Thank you!
[Mar 7, 2019 9:49:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lady_maeror

Re: EGG Design Contest 2019! Design Furniture for the Game [Deadline Extended to March 8th] Reply to this Post

Good luck to everyone, and thank you very much to our lovely egg renderers, Greylady and Faeree! <3
Aeyelle of the Viridian Meridian Ocean
Arianne of the Obsidian Ocean
[Mar 9, 2019 3:13:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

And so.. the wait began.
Bisca - Emerald & Obsidian

Avvy by: Wayfarer
[Mar 9, 2019 6:33:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Re: EGG Design Contest 2019! Design Furniture for the Game [Winners announced!] Reply to this Post

We have winners! Druuuuumroll!

Arfu's Dragon Fruit Egg

Arianne's Red Fox Egg

Budclare's Swirly Blue Egg

Cattrin's Purple Tulip Egg

Etrigan's Tartan Egg

Faeree's Scandi Egg

Greyladyy's Polar Bear Egg

Herowena's Leather Egg

Kevinstar's Rainbow Fishscale Egg

Kittykitty's Mondrian Egg

Ozzy's Bowtie Egg

Vanleigh's Minoan Egg

The prizes and trophy (if you don't already have it) will be delivered as soon as the eggs are in game. Please note that these may not be the final rotations/angles.The names may not be final and I don't have information on when these will be released, nor on which eggs will be available in the Palace Shoppe, what the prices will be, or which eggs will be events-only. If you're not one of the winners picked this year, don't despair - there's always next year. And chances are that one of your eggs was somebody's favorite!

Winners may choose if they want both copies of their design on the same pirate/ocean or if they want the second copy on a different ocean on the same account. The first copy will be delivered to the pirate and ocean in your entry, please contact me via petition with the title "FAO:Clotho" with confirmation of the pirate and ocean (on the same account) where you'd like the second egg delivered*.

Thank you everyone for participating, you are who make this event wonderful! Special thanks to our eggstraordinary renderers, Greylady and Faeree, who scramble the best renderings!

* Eggs will be delivered once they are available in game.
[Mar 21, 2019 11:00:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

Re: EGG Design Contest 2019! Design Furniture for the Game [Winners announced!] Reply to this Post

Some of them I really had my hopes on that they'd win!
But ofcourse, every winner is awesome.
Congratulations guys!
See ya next year.. maybe..

Love, Bisca
Bisca - Emerald & Obsidian

Avvy by: Wayfarer
[Mar 22, 2019 5:33:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kevinstar

Kevinstar's Rainbow Fishscale Egg

Ya! How exciting!

Congrats to all the other winners as well!
[Mar 22, 2019 6:23:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Yay eggies! Thanks for picking one of mine and congrats to the winners!

So EGGcited for this year's batch of eggies!
Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Mar 22, 2019 7:22:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Congratulations everyone, and thank ye, Clotho!

Stay tuned for the People's Choice! :D
Herowena of Cerulean
Still Sleeping With The Fishes

Dexla drew it.
[Mar 22, 2019 8:38:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Awesome, thank you! Congratulations to the other winners as well.

I'm happy to see a smorgasbord of different users designs!
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

[Mar 22, 2019 8:55:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

Woohoo! Thanks for choosing one of mine, and congrats to all the winners! A lovely clutch of eggies, mates!
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

"In a courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails...it's the Constitution." WA AG
[Mar 22, 2019 10:16:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

The People's Choice voting starts NOW! Show some love to the fabulous non-winning (This time!) designs.
Herowena of Cerulean

Dexla drew it.
[Mar 22, 2019 11:29:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

Wait, what? O_O

I...wow. Um, thanks?

/e needed about an hour to get this articulate

Congrats to everyone else. :)
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

(Imp turned me into a dolly! :D)
[Mar 22, 2019 5:42:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lady_maeror

Yay!!! Fox egg is in!!! I can't even, so excited. Thank you :D :D :D
Aeyelle of the Viridian Meridian Ocean
Arianne of the Obsidian Ocean
[Mar 30, 2019 4:16:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

EGGS are in game!

Those who don't have the Gilded Egg trophy will receive it in game in the next few days. It's lovingly hand-delivered, so please be patient :)

Winners may choose if they want both copies of their design on the same pirate/ocean or if they want the second copy on a different ocean on the same account. The first copy will be delivered to the pirate and ocean in your entry. Some of you have already contacted me, thank you!

Those of you that haven't contacted me yet, please petition with the title "FAO:Clotho". Include confirmation of the pirate and ocean (on the same account) where you'd like the second egg delivered.*

Congratulations and thank you all for this eggstraordinary new furniture!

Shoutout to Greylady and Faeree, who helped us with rendering and Herowena who hosted the People's Choice. Thank youu!

* If you don't contact me by Saturday, April 27th, I'll deliver the second copy on the same pirate/ocean.
[Apr 18, 2019 6:59:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Thanks, Clotho!
Herowena of Cerulean

Dexla drew it.
[Apr 18, 2019 10:11:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

I've delivered all the prizes for those who have already petitioned! Trophies will be delivered in the next few days as I catch them online. Congratulations again!
[Apr 21, 2019 1:42:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Thank ye, Clotho! :D
Herowena of Cerulean

Dexla drew it.
[Apr 21, 2019 7:30:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 48   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates