• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 365 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Prammy16

Thank you thread! Reply to this Post

I've seen a lot of thread complaining about this, that, or the other. I myself have written a couple. I don't, however, see any threads thanking the developers for what they have implemented at our requests. A couple come to mind: ability to hire full swabbies (after literally years of asking), and even small things like adjusting the list of stalls to target ones you work at, or slowly but surely making the props for dark WBs able to be removed (something I personally asked for, and has made progress one prop at a time every couple weeks/months). There are countless other changes I've been pleasantly surprised were direct answers to suggestions here on these forums.

I, for one, would like to say: For the things we asked for both big and small, both known and unknown, THANK YOU.

For listening to the community and adjusting accordingly, THANK YOU.
----------------------------------------
-Porglit on Emerald
-Shadetemplar on Obsidian
[Jan 3, 2019 9:20:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
koekie57

Re: Thank you thread! Reply to this Post

I follow your lead and good example :)
Thanks OM's for keeping the game online so we can enjoy iT every day !
[Jan 3, 2019 1:50:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Forge8

Re: Thank you thread! Reply to this Post

+1
[Jan 3, 2019 2:30:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates