• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 61
Posts: 61   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7679 times and has 60 replies Next Thread
cattrin

Re: December (not) Daily Doodles, 2018 edition! Starting Thur 6 Dec! Reply to this Post

We can form the Floury Flag, and together we will conquer the ocean with our starchy strength!

Also, your woven noodles are cool.

Ooh combine the powers, I like it. And thanks! I like your Blueberry Rodger.

I'm glad today's doodle was posted when it was- I had to make cookies for a work event today and the timing was perfect.
----------------------------------------
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

[Dec 18, 2018 9:34:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hera
OceanMaster

Re: December (not) Daily Doodles, 2018 edition! Starting Thur 6 Dec! Reply to this Post

=_=
Sun says, "Selling Hera, one careful owner, slightly foxed, very Zeused, for 800 million billion PoE, 250 indigo ribbons, a chipmunk familiar called Robin and a piece of moss!"
[Dec 18, 2018 1:49:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

<3 :D
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

[Dec 19, 2018 6:12:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Halfbrain5

ahem

First Doodle: Feeling Harder-Pressed! Deadline 11 December Winners are announced here!
Second Doodle: Recycled Reconstruction Deadline 13 December
Third Doodle: Good Ship Whatevers-in-the-Cupboard Deadline 18 December
Fourth Doodle: Hera-self on the Shelf Deadline 20 December

Doggbreath, Rogues Riding Sell me your ink! any Cerulean island 500/unit

Yer daily horoscope reads: Investing in insane dogs will result in good health

Ohiya says, "By the way how many curly toads does it take to make curly toad slippers
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Nemesis at Dec 21, 2018 5:29:17 AM]
[Dec 20, 2018 3:25:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

I know, I know... I'm late! Le doodle is here. Extra days to make up for being tardy!
[Dec 20, 2018 5:46:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Halfbrain5

I know, I know... I'm late! Le doodle is here. Extra days to make up for being tardy!

actually I was ahemming the spelling of fourth

Ohiya says, "By the way how many curly toads does it take to make curly toad slippers
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Nemesis at Dec 21, 2018 5:29:40 AM]
[Dec 20, 2018 6:24:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemesis
OceanMaster

actually I was ahemming the spelling of fourth

No idea what you're talking about. GO KNIT A SWEATER.
Hera says, "I wish I was awesome enough to be on #TeamEvil!"
Later...
Hera says, "And the sorry thing is, I can't remember if I said, or didn't say, that."
----------------------------
[Dec 21, 2018 5:30:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

Gotta hate it when I'm trying to join EVERY doodle and then I get so sick I miss one :(
Bisca - Emerald & Obsidian

Avvy by: Wayfarer
[Dec 21, 2018 8:49:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

This contest will run from Thursday to Thursday, to give everyone a change to faint and recover.

Clotho.. Santa might give ya coals for bad English!

[Dec 21, 2018 8:51:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hera
OceanMaster

..or me, as I proof read that >>
Sun says, "Selling Hera, one careful owner, slightly foxed, very Zeused, for 800 million billion PoE, 250 indigo ribbons, a chipmunk familiar called Robin and a piece of moss!"
[Dec 22, 2018 4:43:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Pirates aren't exactly well-known for their good spelling... But you guys are dieties, so you don't get that excuse I suppose.

Lay off the ambrosia, will you!
Cattrin of Cerulean

[Dec 22, 2018 6:06:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

zpelling iz haaaard
[Dec 23, 2018 12:22:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hera
OceanMaster

Lay off the ambrosia, will you!

N E V E R ! !
[Dec 26, 2018 2:45:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Crazymg

I intended to be taking part in these but my time keeps vanishing D:
~Princessmg~
[Dec 27, 2018 5:59:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

@Tothemoon

You have a really pleasant voice! I enjoyed listening to your song

[Dec 28, 2018 5:56:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hera
OceanMaster

Huzzah! We survived another year of December (not) Daily Doodles! Thank you all who participated; I really enjoyed all your entries! Wishing y'all the very best for the New YeARRR!
[Dec 29, 2018 1:12:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Huzzah! We survived another year of December (not) Daily Doodles! Thank you all who participated; I really enjoyed all your entries! Wishing y'all the very best for the New YeARRR!

Thank you all for keeping the fun going!
Herowena of Cerulean
Still Sleeping With The Fishes

Dexla drew it.
[Dec 29, 2018 1:46:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

Hi all!

Sorry I barely got to participate this year, but actually just got out of an 8-day stay in the hospital, so just grateful to be here. I had actually written my song before going downhill, but hadn't recorded it (lucky listeners!), but I'd love to share the lyrics here. Hope you enjoy....

Based on "Santa Baby", I give ye "Clotho Matey"

Clotho matey, just slip a sloopy under the tree, for me
Been a good pirate girl
Clotho matey, so hurry to the harbor tonight.

Clotho matey, a Gingerbread LE sloop would do, from you
I'll wait up for you dear

Think of all the fun I've failed
Think of all the sloopies that I haven't sailed
Next year I could be sailin' far
If you'd give me my sloop "del mar".
Boom doom da boom

Clotho matey, I wanna sloop and really that's
Not a lot
Been an angel all year

Clotho honey, one thing I really do need, the deed
Give it all, make it mine
Clotho sweety, and hurry to the harbor tonight.

Clotho cutie, fill my stocking with lots of rum, and balls
For the fight, if you might
Clotho cutie, so hurry to the harbor tonight.

Come and trim my new sloopy
With some decorations from ye Old Shopp-ee
I really do believe in you
Let's see if you believe in me
Boom doom da boom

Clotho matey, forgot to mention one little thing, a chart,
I don't mean to show greed,
Clotho matey, but hurry to the harbor tonight.
Hurry to the harbor tonight.
Hurry ... tonight!

I hope everyone has a happy and healthy new year! Thanks you to our hosts and congrats to all of the winners. :)
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

"In a courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails...it's the Constitution." WA AG
[Dec 30, 2018 7:06:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Your song is terrific, Grey! I'm glad you are on the mend.
Herowena of Cerulean

Dexla drew it.
[Dec 30, 2018 7:39:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

Hopefully the new year will bring better health to you Greylady!
Also to everyone else ofcourse :)
Thanks for the doodles and the fish!

*flies away*

[Dec 31, 2018 3:39:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Thank you for another wonderful year of doodles! I look forward to them every year.
Cattrin of Cerulean

[Jan 4, 2019 12:08:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

So... are the others ever going to be judged or did I miss seeing them being judged?

[Jan 5, 2019 7:25:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Our entries were just so good that they have to spend days without food or rest to decide on the results.
Cattrin of Cerulean

[Jan 5, 2019 9:58:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemesis
OceanMaster

I promise I'll get these last two judged this week. I just ran out of time between holiday things and travel. Sorry <3
Hera says, "I wish I was awesome enough to be on #TeamEvil!"
Later...
Hera says, "And the sorry thing is, I can't remember if I said, or didn't say, that."
----------------------------
[Jan 9, 2019 12:14:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Halfbrain5

"holiday things" being a euphemism for that ambrosia again is my guess

[Jan 9, 2019 7:52:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

This time with cinnamon and cloves! It's totally different.
Cattrin of Cerulean

[Jan 10, 2019 5:21:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Thanks, Nemesis! This year's Doodles were a good crop of challenges.
Herowena of Cerulean

Dexla drew it.
[Jan 13, 2019 8:39:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
thylawrence2

Thank you for listening, Bisca!! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)
All about Tothemoonn! of the Emerald Ocean

Artistic rendition of my face and upper body by the superbly skilled Xioch!
[Jan 18, 2019 10:36:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Yay! Thanks, Clotho. This has been a fun round of Doodles.
Herowena of Cerulean

Dexla drew it.
[Jan 22, 2019 8:02:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hera
OceanMaster

Thank you everyone who participated in the December (not-daily) Doodles 2018 and your patience waiting for the results! We haven't forgotten the extra participation prizes awarded to those talented pirates who enter every event! This year we will be giving out additional prizes to our Two Dedicated Doodlers: Herowena of Cerulean and Cattrin of Obsidian! I'll be sorting those out shortly, so be on the look out for wee something extra soon! Congratulations!
[Jan 23, 2019 5:00:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 61   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates