• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2473 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Nemesis
OceanMaster

[Event] 2018 December (not) Daily Doodle: Hera-self on the Shelf! Deadline 10:00am 20 Dec Reply to this Post

The Winners

What are we doing? Hera-self on the Shelf
How do we play? Create an "Elf on the Shelf" inspired caught-in-the-act moment with a Hera egg.
Why are we doing this? Yes, I know, 'tis the season for naughty elves to be caught in compromising positions instead of on their shelf, but that blasted Hera's eggs pop up everywhere all year 'round!!

Entry Template:
Pirate Name:
Ocean:
Picture: (your final product)
Description: (Tell us what's happening! What foul deeds have transpired?)

What do you have to do?
* Create a Hera egg out of anything you like (even an egg!), then place it in a scene depicting the type of devilment she gets up to when left to her own devices. While it should be recognizable, the egg itself is less important than the scenario. It is perfectly acceptable to print out an image of a Hera egg if that's the best you can do.
* Remember, she's been up to no good! No #TeamDerple propaganda pics trying to convince us she's sweetness and light!
* Host your image(s) on Imgur. You don't need to make an account--just upload them
* Submit your entry in this thread following the template above
* Double check your entry to make sure your image link works and that you have not exceeded the word count for the description."
When do I have to do this? December 20, 2018

The prizes
Here's more information:

The details
* Only one entry per player
* All photos must have a card/paper in them with your pirate name written on it.
* You may edit your post up until the deadline of 10:00am 20 Dec

----------------------------------------
Hera says, "I wish I was awesome enough to be on #TeamEvil!"
Later...
Hera says, "And the sorry thing is, I can't remember if I said, or didn't say, that."
----------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Nemesis at Jan 13, 2019 8:00:11 AM]
[Dec 17, 2018 9:32:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Re: [Event] 2018 December (not) Daily Doodle: Hera-self on the Shelf! Deadline 10:00am 20 Dec Reply to this Post

Cattrin
Obsidian

My Hera-self must've heard me saying how I needed to make some Christmas cookies today, because I woke up to the wonderful smell of cookies baking!
I don't know why people say she's so evil, she must've even went to the store to get eggs since I was out and...

Hera-self nooooo!

[materials] if needed
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

[Edit 1 times, last edit by cattrin at Dec 18, 2018 1:27:49 PM]
[Dec 18, 2018 9:16:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wobblysquab

Re: [Event] 2018 December (not) Daily Doodle: Hera-self on the Shelf! Deadline 10:00am 20 Dec Reply to this Post

Squabbles
Emerald

I don't think my sewing box will have anything for a Nemesis voodoo doll, but Miss Hera will try anything... I certainly have enough pins/needles, though! soz, Nem

Squabbles/Lacklustre/Wobblysquab on Emerald
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Wobblysquab at Dec 19, 2018 10:25:04 AM]
[Dec 19, 2018 10:23:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Herowena
Cerulean

Hera sneaked a peek at Santa's list, and decided it needed, um, tweaking.

Close-up of the lists
Herowena of Cerulean
Still Sleeping With The Fishes

Dexla drew it.
[Dec 19, 2018 3:43:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
patrys12

Alpha
Obsidian

Woke up this morning to find a dozen plus one Hera eggs on my baby Christmas Tree!!!
Still trying to find words to describe this HERA-POCOLYPSE
- xxx Alpha xxx -
[Edit 1 times, last edit by patrys12 at Dec 19, 2018 11:47:31 PM]
[Dec 19, 2018 11:46:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Halfbrain5

Doggbreath
Cerulean

I was sitting in my comfy recliner, minding my own business & working on a sweater when I thought I heard a voice saying "You need more yarn!" but I figured my subconscious just had indigestion from eating all that leftover bacon & kept on crocheting. Then I heard "Buy more purple yarn!" so I glanced up. Something caught my eye and here is what it was...........
https://i.imgur.com/v8C7oWe.png
Doggbreath, Rogues Riding Sell me your ink! any Cerulean island 500/unit

Yer daily horoscope reads: Investing in insane dogs will result in good health

Ohiya says, "By the way how many curly toads does it take to make curly toad slippers
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Halfbrain5 at Dec 20, 2018 8:35:43 AM]
[Dec 20, 2018 8:34:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemesis
OceanMaster

The Winners!

1st : Cattrin (Obsidian) - A sloop named Sinister Elf, a Nemesis egg and a lily trinket! - Delivered except for sloop
2nd : Herowena (Cerulean) - A Nemesis egg and a rose trinket! - Delivered
3rd : Squabbles (Emerald) - A random trinket from my pocket, and maybe some lint. - Delivered
Honorable Mention: Everyone that isn't Hera on every ocean ever - My congratulations on not being Hera

Prizes will be delivered in the next week (barring catastrophe!) for everything except ships and portraits. For ships and portraits, please petition letting me know when you'll be available and we'll schedule a time. Use "Nemesis - You're Awesome!" as the subject!

SHINY SUN POINTS
Cattrin (Obsidian) - 3 Shiny Sun Points!
Herowena (Cerulean) - 1 Shiny Sun Point!
Squabbles (Emerald) - 1 Shiny Sun Point!
Alpha (Obsidian) - 1 Shiny Sun Point!
Doggbreath (Cerulean) - 1 Shiny Sun Point!

Hera says, "I wish I was awesome enough to be on #TeamEvil!"
Later...
Hera says, "And the sorry thing is, I can't remember if I said, or didn't say, that."
----------------------------
[Edit 4 times, last edit by Nemesis at Jan 27, 2019 9:20:26 AM]
[Jan 13, 2019 7:53:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates