• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2571 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Embrace_14

Dolls Reply to this Post

Hello, I recently came back from a long break.

Before I left I used to collect dolls, like the BK/monster trinket dolls. I don't really remember how I got the ones I collected, but I'm trying to figure out how to get more. The monster dolls say they're from certain trinkets but the wiki says these were available on Halloween many years ago. Does this mean that they're not available anymore?

Can anyone give me some tips on how to locate other dolls?
[Aug 25, 2018 7:55:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

Re: Dolls Reply to this Post

Which ocean?
----------------------------------------
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

(Imp turned me into a dolly! :D)
[Aug 25, 2018 9:38:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Embrace_14

Emerald.
[Aug 26, 2018 5:38:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

You should be able to buy either dolls or the trinkets from people. You can try posting in emerald bazaar, or use trade chat. If you buy the trinkets, make sure you know which candy you need for which dolls; there were several different sets of candy.

https://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Trick_ARRR_Trinket
https://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Ghastly_trinket

(If you were on Obsidian, you'd be out of luck, because some of the dolls are totally unavailable.)
----------------------------------------
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

(Imp turned me into a dolly! :D)
[Aug 26, 2018 8:46:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates