• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 711 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Griffus8

Future Plans on Oceans Reply to this Post

Yes..... I am sure you have heard it again and again and again but seriously do you think no one will ask what is going to happen to the so called 'classic' oceans?

I am simply asking the game developers and other grey havens staff to give us some reassurance on the life expectancy Plans on the classic oceans.
the so called replies as; ''we have no plans to close any ocean'' does not settle with people who play an ocean that was once populated with 200-400 players ( Meridian ).

We simply are asking for some answers into what is the plans going forward for said oceans? Meridian, Jade, Opal.
Emerald looks to be running alright and Cerulean is holding with the subbys.

We want to purchase dubloons during promos but if we invest and the new features don't come to classic oceans then what is in it for us? I don't want to spend 500$ and next month the ocean closes.

People like me who are not fans of the new ocean and the way it runs ( Like PvP and shoppe dusting among other things ) are still playing on the older classic oceans. Meridian is home and well always be home for me it is where I started off and its where I'll end my career with PP.

I hope we can get some information in regards to what are the future plans for the oceans ( Meridian, Jade, Opal ) Heck even Emerald and Cerulean.

Even information about going forward as a game?

Dark seas has been very successful and I wish all my friends and former meridian players who left for the ocean a successful and amazing time! Please do no forget about the last remaining few whom are dedicated to Meridian! :)
Because we are still here!

-Vorrhees :)
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Griffus8 at Aug 5, 2018 7:22:31 AM]
[Aug 5, 2018 7:19:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Re: Future Plans on Oceans Reply to this Post

Yes..... I am sure you have heard it again and again and again but seriously do you think no one will ask what is going to happen to the so called 'classic' oceans?

They basically said nothing to my post regarding old oceans, and were planning to spice things up yet, Meridian's population died and Emerald's split with Obsidian.

I am simply asking the game developers and other grey havens staff to give us some reassurance on the life expectancy Plans on the classic oceans.
the so called replies as; ''we have no plans to close any ocean'' does not settle with people who play an ocean that was once populated with 200-400 players ( Meridian ).

+1, apparently they only reply to people with a bigger name...

We simply are asking for some answers into what is the plans going forward for said oceans? Meridian, Jade, Opal.
Emerald looks to be running alright and Cerulean is holding with the subbys.

So far, Meridian, Jade and Opal should be removing imo, I don't see any benefit of them staying around, even blockades on Meridian only got 20 players lol....

We want to purchase dubloons during promos but if we invest and the new features don't come to classic oceans then what is in it for us? I don't want to spend 500$ and next month the ocean closes.

Yep, hopefully an announcement comes around regarding dead/old oceans.

People like me who are not fans of the new ocean and the way it runs ( Like PvP and shoppe dusting among other things ) are still playing on the older classic oceans. Meridian is home and well always be home for me it is where I started off and its where I'll end my career with PP.

+1

I hope we can get some information in regards to what are the future plans for the oceans ( Meridian, Jade, Opal ) Heck even Emerald and Cerulean.

Even information about going forward as a game?

+1

Dark seas has been very successful and I wish all my friends and former meridian players who left for the ocean a successful and amazing time! Please do no forget about the last remaining few whom are dedicated to Meridian! :)
Because we are still here!

Uh, not really if your counting population from the beginning a year ago to now, -250 average players. While the main focus got exploited, which needs a new focus.

In my opinion, theirs no use for these dead oceans, as no-one will bother to help with any activity on them, unless skilled swabbies are aloud on SMHs/Flots then I would actually play actively again as so with many others, is probably best option to save these dead oceans.
----------------------------------------
Stan is a true hero.

Big supporter of Crafting puzzles being freed!

Remove dead oceans, all those wasted new players :/
[Aug 5, 2018 8:11:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates