• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1424 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Filthyjake

Wisk Counter Reply to this Post

Yes it isn't urgent but would be neat addition to the galleries if they had a whisk counter, one that is furniture or just add it to the side bar. People spend a ton of poe on the buildings, and its good PR for a flag to have the free wisks up to there island.

Just a fun idea to see how many people find their way to an island via your gift given. Maybe even add a trophies for providing XXX amount of wisks to encouraged that massive poe/dub sinks.

Could lead to people hosting parties with giveaways ect to get their numbers up.

Furniture could be restable so you can track day/week/month/year what ever you would want.

Anyway as my labor alts wisked around I was wondering how many potion's were saved. Thanks to the Galleries.
----------------------------------------
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)
?Retired? On a Break? I found a new love...
Casual player or yet another who moved on.
[Jul 30, 2018 7:02:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whyknot7

Re: Wisk Counter Reply to this Post

There already existing a throphy for this mate, check yppedia throphies.
[Aug 1, 2018 4:31:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

There already existing a throphy for this mate, check yppedia throphies.

I read the proposal as a counter per building, rather than a counter per pirate.

That is, you should be able to see how many times pirates have used your gallery to avoid whisk costs. If such a feature was added, you should also count /invite's to shops/houses, /job'ing onto ships to avoid whisk costs, using skellie missions, alts, etc.

Basically, the OP wasn't to show just how much GH/OOO screws over new players that don't know all the techniques to avoid whisk costs. I really can't understand why there is still a dub charge for whisks even as GH/OOO adds new ways to avoid the dub charge.
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Aug 1, 2018 4:54:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Detail8

I really can't understand why there is still a dub charge for whisks even as GH/OOO adds new ways to avoid the dub charge.

i agree at some days its like 5k for a whisk Because of the dub priceshich they also said they would try to keep low which has never happened since they made that post

but 100% agree with you here
Captain of Grand Unification(emerald) Retired
Captain of Sea Sick(dark seas)
#1 : Obsidian Greeter
[Aug 1, 2018 9:26:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Yes it isn't urgent but would be neat addition to the galleries if they had a whisk counter, one that is furniture or just add it to the side bar. People spend a ton of poe on the buildings, and its good PR for a flag to have the free wisks up to there island.

Yes indeed I meant a building trophie, a whole new class of trohpies could come from buying each type of building or for owning one in every archapelago ect the end is limitless and houses for the most part useless only a cosmetic part of the game.
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)
?Retired? On a Break? I found a new love...
Casual player or yet another who moved on.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Filthyjake at Aug 1, 2018 12:32:47 PM]
[Aug 1, 2018 12:31:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates