• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 44
Posts: 44   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 18485 times and has 43 replies Next Thread
cattrin

Re: Delayed (not) December (not daily) Doodles 2017/2018 (starting December 28th) Reply to this Post

Don't mention "paper" in your description and Cattrin will cook up a plan...

Quick disclaimer: I never agreed to this!!

I guess one downside to my cookie confidentials is that I now can't show them the evidence otherwise.
----------------------------------------
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

[Edit 1 times, last edit by cattrin at Jan 22, 2018 7:40:43 PM]
[Jan 22, 2018 7:40:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lady_maeror

Re: Delayed (not) December (not daily) Doodles 2017/2018 (starting December 28th) Reply to this Post

I absolutely loved the cookie, what a fantastic idea! Also bonus, cookie to eat!

Any estimated time on when the currently in judging doodles are finalized?
Aeyelle of the Viridian Meridian Ocean
Arianne of the Obsidian Ocean
[Jan 24, 2018 12:35:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
patrys12

No results yet?
- xxx Alpha xxx -
[Feb 2, 2018 1:12:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemesis
OceanMaster

No results yet?

I promise I haven't forgotten! I was just ...delayed.
Hera says, "I wish I was awesome enough to be on #TeamEvil!"
Later...
Hera says, "And the sorry thing is, I can't remember if I said, or didn't say, that."
----------------------------
[Feb 3, 2018 7:30:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lady_maeror

No results yet?

I promise I haven't forgotten! I was just ...delayed.

Now if only Clotho isn?t delayed anymore we can finish this :)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by lady_maeror at Feb 4, 2018 2:19:08 PM]
[Feb 4, 2018 2:18:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemesis
OceanMaster

Now if only Clotho isn?t delayed anymore we can finish this :)

Sorry, locked her in the cupboard for sassin' me last week. Slipped my mind! Now where'd I leave that key...
Hera says, "I wish I was awesome enough to be on #TeamEvil!"
Later...
Hera says, "And the sorry thing is, I can't remember if I said, or didn't say, that."
----------------------------
[Feb 4, 2018 3:42:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hera
OceanMaster

Sorry, locked her in the cupboard for sassin' me last week. Slipped my mind! Now where'd I leave that key...

Was that what that scratching noise was? I thought all Cronus' left over crumbs he doesn't tidy away attracted mice or something...
Sun says, "Selling Hera, one careful owner, slightly foxed, very Zeused, for 800 million billion PoE, 250 indigo ribbons, a chipmunk familiar called Robin and a piece of moss!"
[Feb 4, 2018 3:47:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Thanks again for the doodles, Goddesses. These were all great fun.
Herowena of Cerulean
Still Sleeping With The Fishes

Dexla drew it.
[Feb 4, 2018 8:01:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lady_maeror

Was that what that scratching noise was? I thought all Cronus' left over crumbs he doesn't tidy away attracted mice or something...

Ignorance is bliss Hera :3

Thanks kindly for the fun everyone, well done to all competitors!
[Feb 4, 2018 8:07:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Thanks for another successful year of doodles!

It's always my favorite time of the year, seeing everyone create such cool and creative things.
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

[Feb 5, 2018 8:25:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
patrys12

Thank you so much for all the doodles!!
Totally agree with Cattrin .. these doodles are a fun time to see what we pirates can "doodle up" with each challenge.
- xxx Alpha xxx -
[Feb 5, 2018 1:30:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hera
OceanMaster

D e d i c a t e d .. D o o d l e r s .. 2017

Thank you so much to all who entered the 2017 Xmas Doodles and who put up with our very delayed timetable! I'm delighted to announce the dedicated doodlers of this year who will be (soon!) be receiving a small gift and trinket in their inventories:

Cattrin of Cerulean
Herowena of Cerulean
Arianne of Obsidian

If we have missed anyone, please direct complaints to Clotho Nemesis ...ok me via petition and I'll do a recount!

Thank y'all on behalf of Nemesis and Clotho for joining us for the December Doodles; our favourite event of the year!

..Now to start planning on the 2018 event... :D
Sun says, "Selling Hera, one careful owner, slightly foxed, very Zeused, for 800 million billion PoE, 250 indigo ribbons, a chipmunk familiar called Robin and a piece of moss!"
[Feb 7, 2018 3:28:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Oh, joy! Thank you very much!
Herowena of Cerulean
Still Sleeping With The Fishes

Dexla drew it.
[Feb 7, 2018 5:19:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lady_maeror

Ooh yay! I went into this assuming dedicated doodlers wouldn’t be rewarded this year, I am very glad that they are, although properly participating a PP contest for the first time was reason enough. I loved the atmosphere for each challenge :)
[Feb 8, 2018 2:15:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 44   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates