• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 648 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
bronzebeard

More auto-apply options Reply to this Post

I'd like to able to auto-apply from the notice board for pillages that are brigand only, 'cos I hate rumble; or for PvP, as it's more fun to be a part of.

I'd also love to be able to advertise myself as a bilger, sailor etc (aye, I realise the needs of the ship dictate might mean the cap'n might need a mate elsewhere).

In both cases, as an old hand whose come back to see what's new, who doesn't have as much time as he used to, I'd like to be able to do the puzzles I enjoy, and not just for a few leagues at a time on the navy.

Cheers.
----------------------------------------
Peglegpaul
Now on Obsidian!
[Sep 22, 2017 11:43:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
patgangster

Re: More auto-apply options Reply to this Post

Yes please!

The following extra options could be good:
(As mentioned): Pillage split between brigands and barbarians. Maybe based on difficulty too. (someone might not want to do a pillage fighting easy ones, or not one fighting hard ones)

"Sea monster hunting" split between the four sea monster hunts.

(Also as mentioned): Applying for "roles"; selecting what stations you want to do
(bunch sails/rigs and carp/patch together, so you get Sailing, Carpenting, Bilging, and Gunning. Replace these with the various rowboat kits in the case of applying for a kraken hunt.)
Probably want to allow that when doing regular applying too; keep the settings somewhere easily available and send them with both any auto-applies and regular applies).
TriplePat, Emerald.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by patgangster at Sep 22, 2017 12:03:10 PM]
[Sep 22, 2017 12:02:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates