• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 29
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 9871 times and has 28 replies Next Thread
farmboy236

Blockade Intent: Multiple Reply to this Post

Ahoy!

When you can ask one's help in all humility, without a nickel to your name supposedly, and call them a hypocrite when they decide to do what isn't in your interests, you're a sycophantic hypocrite.

Since I don't tolerate hypocrisy, I am going to openly declare blockades starting August 15, 2017.

Where: Blackstar's Medium and larger islands
Why: Lie to me once, shame on you, lie to me twice, shame on... still you.
Pay: 1.5K/seg to start
Sinking: Depends on how many junks they have left

Cheers,

Major
----------------------------------------
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Jul 26, 2017 8:53:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Auraluna

Re: Blockade Intent: Multiple Reply to this Post

1) sycophantic: behaving done in an obsequious way in order to gain advantage.

2) Gas light:
manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.

3) Megalomania:
a delusional mental illness that is marked by feelings of personal omnipotence and grandeur

Apply 1,2,3 and you got a Stumbling Solo Cocktail.

Since when the ducks shoot at the shotguns?
Auraluna Princess of Because We Can
Parley Good Manners enthusiast.
[Jul 28, 2017 2:28:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

I'm glad the sanest of us all could have a crack at psychoanalysing me.
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Jul 28, 2017 4:08:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

You have given more than fair heads up.
Seatexan - on the Midnight side of Cerulean
LOW RACK PRICES AT DRESSED TO KILL - NAMATH
Always looking for Pollack Sloops!
[Jul 28, 2017 5:20:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wampuscat21

MULTIPLE BLOCKADES;

Cheaters always accuse you of cheating..

Liars always accuse you of lying..

Insecure people make you feel insecure..

Pay attention to how people treat you, it's a reflection of who they really are..

CAN I GET AN AMEN; MAJORJR'S DESCRIBED HIMSELF WELL.
[Jul 28, 2017 10:44:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DmentedAngel

can't we just all get along XD
[Jul 31, 2017 10:53:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RonenOsden

can't we just all get along XD

Apparently not.
Cptnronen Born And Raised On The Cobalt Ocean
Avatar created by the amazing Cattrin.
[Jul 31, 2017 11:26:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
etieti

1) sycophantic: behaving done in an obsequious way in order to gain advantage.

2) Gas light:
manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.

3) Megalomania:
a delusional mental illness that is marked by feelings of personal omnipotence and grandeur

Apply 1,2,3 and you got a Stumbling Solo Cocktail.

Since when the ducks shoot at the shotguns?

Look who's talking ....

The girl that said she was quitting the game how many times now? Stop the hypocrisy miss its getting hilarious.
Emerald
Cerulean
[Jul 31, 2017 6:07:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wampuscat21

can't we all just get along

It would be nice.
[Aug 1, 2017 8:27:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

Wampuscat Wrote:

CAN I GET AN AMEN; MAJORJR'S DESCRIBED HIMSELF WELL.

DmentedAngel Wrote:

can't we all just get along

Wampuscat Wrote in response to DmentedAngel :

It would be nice.

Sure it would be, but your above statement doesn't help, if you REALLY want to get along that is.
Seatexan - on the Midnight side of Cerulean
LOW RACK PRICES AT DRESSED TO KILL - NAMATH
Always looking for Pollack Sloops!
[Aug 1, 2017 9:55:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wampuscat21

My parents taught me at a very early age to stay away from poisonous snakes. Sometimes their disguises give the impression they are harmless. But not so their actual effect. 99.9% of players on this ocean are nice and peace loving. They want to just play and have fun. Sad but in our society there will always be some that prefer chaos. I am part of that peace-loving crowd. I am also a moral person and that morality goes with me everywhere. Now you can chop this message up in little pieces if you want, I will still be an honorable person.
[Aug 1, 2017 8:38:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aligate

My parents taught me at a very early age to stay away from poisonous snakes. Sometimes their disguises give the impression they are harmless.

Aristoza
Amateur Owl
Fourteen flag royalty chats, "just tell them to suck 14s nuts"

Avatar by the lovely and talented Cattrin
[Aug 2, 2017 1:10:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Auraluna

Look who's talking ...

The girl that said she was quitting the game how many times now? Stop the hypocrisy miss its getting hilarious.
(quoted with spelling errors)

I retired once. for 2 months with a goodbye in forums. Never have I throw tournaments or made fusses about leaving, unlike your friends. Make claims that are at least real. Also, it's Mrs. Even if it takes you longer to type it.

Reediting this post to add: Reviewing the goodbye thread, Stumbling Solo and Babylon royals all have posted a good bye on Shore Leave, (which I reiterate I have used ONCE in 10 years) at some point or another. And It simply points to the fact that we all have cycles where we come and go from the game. It's not a big deal.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Auraluna at Aug 2, 2017 4:03:58 PM]
[Aug 2, 2017 3:47:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
etieti

Look who's talking ...

(quoted with spelling errors)

I retired once. for 2 months with a goodbye in forums. Never have I throw tournaments or made fusses about leaving, unlike your friends. Make claims that are at least real. Also, it's Mrs. Even if it takes you longer to type it.

Reediting this post to add: Reviewing the goodbye thread, Stumbling Solo and Babylon royals all have posted a good bye on Shore Leave, (which I reiterate I have used ONCE in 10 years) at some point or another. And It simply points to the fact that we all have cycles where we come and go from the game. It's not a big deal.

May I ask where is my good bye post? Since I am royal and even twice in Stumbling Solo?
Emerald
Cerulean
[Aug 2, 2017 4:23:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Auraluna

Don't want to be rude and say Real Royals with Poe and Power who actually play cerulean. Oh look I said it anyway.

Here's your good-bye post from me: Good bye!
[Aug 2, 2017 4:28:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cordle88

is it not ok for one to quit playing then come back? I'm sure many has done this?.. I don't see the reason for a childish remark on behalf of one doing that?? .. I mean I know you love trying to be a bully to luna whenever you can emerlaus but for what cause? to be a laughing stock? it proves nothing other then showing your intelligence on useless remarks.. I see some never grow up an try to bring down others when themselves are unhappy. an people like that I think need to look at themselves in the mirror an ask themselves why.
Cordles, cerulean
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Cordle88 at Aug 2, 2017 5:47:54 PM]
[Aug 2, 2017 5:35:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

It certainly is very acceptable to quit and return, been there done that. My favourite part of the whole thing is, that she can start an argument based on debasing my emotional intelligence, and relegating me to the status of deranged, yet charming, psychopath.

I'm glad that you can acquiesce her whimsical and foolish desires, yet have the courage to ridicule those who can call a spade a spade.

As for mirrors, perhaps you all should invest in one, I did, and I can see that my intellectual figure is fit as a whistle, but, is yours?

Cheers,

Majorjr
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

[Aug 2, 2017 7:17:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Auraluna

This from the guy who goes as far as to make fun of my health and death infant on global chat. Because you did make fun of it, again.

Also I mentioned no names. But if the Crown fits...
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Auraluna at Aug 2, 2017 7:46:57 PM]
[Aug 2, 2017 7:43:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

You're a lot of things, Auraluna. A terrible liar is one of them, and always will be. But hey, if the crown fits.
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

[Aug 2, 2017 8:41:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yorkyblue

Don't want to be rude and say Real Royals with Poe and Power who actually play cerulean. Oh look I said it anyway.

Here's your good-bye post from me: Good bye!

What about me? I never said goodbye and was royal until I asked not to be. Is my hoards of poe and items not real either?

Your posts come across like in that flag they manipulate and don't take anyone serious or let them have the power to talk. It's completely the opposite.
a Song for the Deaf.

Rissymay wrote: 
I was taking a state capital quiz, and I got my own state wrong.

[Aug 3, 2017 7:21:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Auraluna

Seems SO important I will make a correction statement. SOME ,( basically i traced the last three back : Keerin, 14 and Majorjr ) have also used Shore Leave to say goodbye. And This is STILL a regular practice and it means nothing. Its was an example.
[Aug 3, 2017 1:30:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deecup

OMG, who the hell cares?
-Deecup.
-Official Spokeswoman of Universe A.
[Aug 3, 2017 3:55:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Today, in Cerulean's ER (erroneous reporter), one Auraluna continues to drivel on.
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

[Aug 4, 2017 11:51:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SickMoney

hello everyone

I was wondering how much is an attraction?
Dogs of Doom
Red Ribbon Army
[Oct 28, 2017 3:29:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SickMoney

oh and if the island rent is lowered does it make having one cost less?
Dogs of Doom
Red Ribbon Army
[Oct 28, 2017 3:32:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

hello everyone

I was wondering how much is an attraction?

Island attraction buildings take something like 20k-60k to build, depending a lot on how much you pay for labor and materials.

oh and if the island rent is lowered does it make having one cost less?

well, not really. they are like the shops on outpost islands. All the extra tax you raise just goes to the fort/palace, the higher rent just shifts stuff around.
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Oct 28, 2017 4:03:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SickMoney

hey wich 2 attractions would u think make the best combination?
Dogs of Doom
Red Ribbon Army
[Oct 28, 2017 4:23:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

hey wich 2 attractions would u think make the best combination?

I think that depends a lot on the island and what attractions other islands in the arch have.

For a long time, Kirin had a trading post because economically, it was a busy island that could be helped by attracting <merchant> bots and also an explorer's hall because there wasn't another in the arch. Now? dunno.
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Oct 28, 2017 4:37:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Halfbrain5

https://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Attraction
has the basic info
I have not seen any difference in bot activity around Cnossos or Guava before or after Black Market or Trading Post. With tax rate set at 0%, income from sales tax covers rent on palace and 1 attraction with room to spare. I rarely use maps from an Explorer Hall but the main reason for me not liking to buy black boxes on TLM is I get mostly maps and they can be anywhere on any route connecting to it, including 1 league from DN. Labyrinth is surrounded by short routes and people using maps usually need stock as well, and selling it does benefit island economy.
Doggbreath, Rogues Riding Sell me your ink! any Cerulean island 500/unit

Yer daily horoscope reads: Investing in insane dogs will result in good health

Ohiya says, "By the way how many curly toads does it take to make curly toad slippers
[Oct 29, 2017 11:20:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates