• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 612
Posts: 612   Pages: 21   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 270617 times and has 611 replies Next Thread
majestrate

Re: On the Horizon: New Ocean, Big Changes! Reply to this Post

Pretty sure that the concern over server performance issues due to db size is a reason to not move forward on a merger. You might not agree with the reason, but it is one none-the-less.

Bogus. It's 2017. You cannot possibly tell me there's performance issues with a game that was created over a decade & a half ago. Do you have any idea how much hardware has improved since then, or have you been living under a rock?

I just logged onto Meridian a few minutes ago. There are a grand total of *32* players online.

Thirty-two people, mate. That's not even enough for a single decent-dized crew. At this point the performance drag is bothering to have 2 different oceans when one of the oceans is dead as a doornail.

Maybe you should go and research exactly what db bloat does to system performance before you continue to speak on this issue.

Again, there's nothing to prevent you from attacking another flag in the same faction as you. As far as we know there's nothing forcing you to assist your own faction in gaining anything either.

It's like you didn't read my responses at all. Seems like a pattern here. You can either re-read my prior posts until you understand, or continue to ignore my point.

I read your posts and I ignored nothing. The closest you can get to accurately saying you're being railroaded is that all flags in Faction A are automatically at war with all flags in Faction B. But that "restriction" is in-line with the concept of the ocean:

The goal for Dark Seas is to introduce an entirely new ocean where the rules are a bit different. This shadowy new ocean is a volatile place full of more danger and unexplored frontiers.

----------------------------------------
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Jun 28, 2017 9:48:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Salttree

well I cannt get steam to work .. it frezzes up ...

so if the game goes completely on stream , that will end my playing days ..
[Jun 28, 2017 5:32:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jimmysilver

It seems to me that the opposition to Steam is based on familiarity with the original platform rather than actual problems with Steam. Of course barring the guy above me who is having problems launching Steam, but that sounds like an issue on his end since Steam works for virtually everyone else that plays PC games.

There's also the issue about disconnections not being handled properly by Steam, but that is not an issue specific to the way Steam works, and I imagine that it can be easily handled in a future update.

But more importantly, the only way that this player-driven, PVP ocean is actually going to take off is if it receives the proper exposure, which is exactly what a new Steam release will do.
[Jun 28, 2017 8:37:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hiven

Im going to say this on the behalf of a lot of people that read this forum Biggreenyoho , Please keep your comments to constructive criticism and informed suggestions only, your constant complaining about systems you don't understand (have a read http://www.csa.iisc.ernet.in/~cplse/papers/gopi-sigmetrics-12-3.pdf) have no place here and should be directed at the tech forum or an appropriate request post.

Last of all be happy GH is even deciding to keep this game running I know countless companies that would rather shut down a game this old and not even invest a single dime back into it the fact they are even doing Obsidian is a sign they're freaking trying.

That goes to say if you don't like what they're doing you are free to leave last time I checked you're not making a living off this game or are being forced to play. So this might be the time for you to say fair winds mate or calm it down and wait out the changes before barking and trying to turn this post into a hate fest on what GH is trying to do for us.

On your topic of Merges even with increased servers (they would have to get more servers as its a multiplicative issue not just an addition issue) to host the combine of 4 oceans that bloat will be an issue its not something that goes away its not as straight forward as you would like it to be. There's a lot of underlined issues that placing an increased strain on Database que would add.

-End rant back to lurking under the waves-
Hivenst Captain of Sage Subrunners on Sage
Hivenst Captain of ye scallywags on ice

Founder of The Advengers (sage)
[Jun 29, 2017 11:35:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    stevienelli8@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
Gunnerfreak

Re: FINAL CHANGES TO YOWEB!!!!!! Reply to this Post

Patching puzzle is back! Look here.

Devs may probably release Beta tomorrow or the next day, hopefully at this rate! :3

EDIT 1: RINGER ISLANDS AHOY!!!! :O

Edit 2: Dread Ringers Crew is now set up, as well! OM's ahoy!
Gunnerfreak on Cerulean <- Home ocean.
AKA Gunnerfreak on Obsidian (new ocean!), Ice, Emerald, Opal, and Jade,
Gunnerfreak-East on Emerald,
Gunnerfreak-West on Cerulean, and
Gunnergunner on Meridian.
Also a Respe-ranked YPPedia-wiki freak.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Gunnerfreak at Jun 29, 2017 7:53:56 PM]
[Jun 29, 2017 7:50:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emerson

On your topic of Merges even with increased servers (they would have to get more servers as its a multiplicative issue not just an addition issue) to host the combine of 4 oceans that bloat will be an issue its not something that goes away its not as straight forward as you would like it to be. There's a lot of underlined issues that placing an increased strain on Database que would add.

Normally that would be true, but with the puny populations on the oceans these days, I don't think this applies in this case. You seem to have been around since the beginning (or near enough to it, anyway)... so surely you recall when oceans had 1000+ people on each of them. Given that it seems the oceans now rarely break a couple hundred, merging all of them should be well within the capability of a single server.

The database size might be a bit of an issue, but I doubt it, unless it the server-side of the game was coded particularly poorly. Again, most of the players' data is idle; many of the "retired" pirates never come on. There's probably some efficient way to put those pirates in "archive" state, leaving only the name and a link in the database to ensure someone doesn't create a new pirate with the same name.
Cleaver shouts, "I lub this island."
Personally I think that TITS are a technique if they are used less than once every three moves. Any more than that, and you're just waving your exploits in their faces. - Flamer
[Jun 29, 2017 7:56:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Palsjdaa

EDIT 1: RINGER ISLANDS AHOY!!!! :O

Port Venture already has 173 population? o.O
Laaden of the Hunter Emerald ocean
[Jun 30, 2017 1:34:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hiven

That's more then meridian its working guys! :D
Hivenst Captain of Sage Subrunners on Sage
Hivenst Captain of ye scallywags on ice

Founder of The Advengers (sage)
[Jun 30, 2017 2:43:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    stevienelli8@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
Gunnerfreak

hiven wrote: 
Palsjdaa wrote: 
Gunnerfreak wrote: 

That's more then meridian its working guys! :D

Pretty sure most of those are alts of Devs and OM's. Lol.
[Jun 30, 2017 3:56:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kriegers6

They are blank pirates created to prevent pirates from using names of previous ocean masters or names associated with OMs. eg Cleaver , Sun,
Hypnos , Jack etc.
Dr. Kriegers of Emerald
Pillage Battle Navigation Enthusiast!
[Jun 30, 2017 4:08:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gunnerfreak

Kriegers6 wrote: 
They are blank pirates created to prevent pirates from using names of previous ocean masters or names associated with OMs. eg Cleaver , Sun,
Hypnos , Jack etc.

Ah, fair enough!
[Jun 30, 2017 5:31:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Altich

Hypnos , Jack etc.

THERE IS A CLEAVER PIRATE? DOES THAT MEAN SOMETHING??
[Jun 30, 2017 5:34:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kriegers6

It doesn't. They don't want a regular player taking the name and impersonating him. Same with ocean masters that are no longer working for the company.
Dr. Kriegers of Emerald
Pillage Battle Navigation Enthusiast!
[Jun 30, 2017 7:42:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Altich

It doesn't. They don't want a regular player taking the name and impersonating him. Same with ocean masters that are no longer working for the company.

no
[Jun 30, 2017 8:08:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clenito

Mmh, I just downloaded the Windows client, and when I open it, Avast runs a quick scan and then I get this error message :

Roughly translates as "Windows can't access this file, you might need admin rights to open this file"
I tried running as administrator, approving the file with avast, same error.
Re-downloaded, same problem.

anyone else having this issue?
Barbecul, on Emerald.

on Youtube

My trinkets
[Jun 30, 2017 10:11:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Scarpath

Mmh, I just downloaded the Windows client, and when I open it, Avast runs a quick scan and then I get this error message :

Roughly translates as "Windows can't access this file, you might need admin rights to open this file"
I tried running as administrator, approving the file with avast, same error.
Re-downloaded, same problem.

anyone else having this issue?

I believe your post would be better suited to the Technical Issues forums matey. There are lots of tech wizards there that can help ye figure out yer problem there.
Scarpath on Emerald, Cerulean, and Meridian!

Also Scarpath on Obsidian, Defiant to the core.

Your grammar should at least be as good as mine, take the time to make it decent!
[Jun 30, 2017 10:17:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mysteryman64

It's probably still Avast.

Avast is super trigger happy with false positives, and giving it the "ok" often seems to result in it still blocking it anyway by blocking some other process it needs.

Try disabling avast while you do the install.
The Devil's Advocate
[Jun 30, 2017 11:55:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Scarpath

Obsidian Fourm Reply to this Post

I know Obsidian isn't quite up yet for even beta, but would it be too early to ask for a forum for it? Similar to the Ice Discussion forum stuff for now at least, but it'd be nice to see all the stuff for the new ocean in one spot.

I don't know, maybe I'm being a bit hasty in asking, however Obsidian will be it's own ocean!

Your grammar should at least be as good as mine, take the time to make it decent!
[Jun 30, 2017 12:06:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
roflololmao

Re: Obsidian Fourm Reply to this Post

I know Obsidian isn't quite up yet for even beta, but would it be too early to ask for a forum for it? Similar to the Ice Discussion forum stuff for now at least, but it'd be nice to see all the stuff for the new ocean in one spot.

I don't know, maybe I'm being a bit hasty in asking, however Obsidian will be it's own ocean!

You mean Obsidian Parley ?
Roflolmao of the Emerald(Mainly)/Obisidian Ocean
[Jun 30, 2017 12:15:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemesis
OceanMaster

You mean like this? http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/listthreads?forum=65
Hera says, "I wish I was awesome enough to be on #TeamEvil!"
Later...
Hera says, "And the sorry thing is, I can't remember if I said, or didn't say, that."
----------------------------
[Jun 30, 2017 12:16:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Scarpath

You mean like this? http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/listthreads?forum=65

Ahh, yeah, I suppose that would be what I was thinking of... Perhaps I should look before I say heh heh.

Either way, I'm very excited to see the ocean, I can hardly wait! This is gonna be soo much fun!

[Jun 30, 2017 12:29:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Biggreenyoho

Hmm, I'm pretty sure being old doesn't automatically make a game run smoothly. Even/especially a game that's been updated regularly over the course of the years. Trust me, It's still going to have performance issues. Have you ever gone back and played an old game from way back when? To bring up a Blizzard game, let's talk about Warcraft 3. Oooh boy that game has issues. Let's just say we have it lucky, as a multiplayer game.

We are not talking about a one-off single-player game made in the 1990s here. (Many of which do, in fact, run 100% fine, today, on a modern Windows 10 machine, by the way. I know because I still have a few myself.)

We are talking about an MMORPG puzzle game that's been around for a decade and a half. One that uses an ancient form of java and takes up an absolutely miniscule amount of space on your hard drive. You do know modern hard drives are now easily up into Terabytes, let alone older ones that still have 500 gigabytes of space apiece?

There is no way I'm buying the excuse of "performance issues" here.

So one thing that's the same between the two games; you lag to much, and you drop. But some other issues that WC3 has include that the players had to do the equivalent of the ocean merges ourselves, and it kinda sucks. No official moderation led to lots of bots. Yup, you heard me, bots! But here, they were the good thing. Ish. If you wanna play a game, you better go to one of the two websites run by Clan ENT and use one of their bots to host the game.

Frankly speaking, Puzzle Pirates would be in a better position today if we, as players, could run servers ourselves as we pleased. That's worked quite well for other, more 'modern', niche "indie" games. Moderation is always an 'issue' no matter who is doing it.

Here, I am pretty sure that the devs are making the right choice by not mashing two giant chunks of data together into one giant lag pool.

They've already done it before. And it went well. There's no reason to expect it would be anywhere near as catastrophic or chaotic as you just described it.

And frankly, even if it were, there's nothing to lose at this point.

Now, other options as of what to do with Meridian... Probably should be considered soon. It has quickly gotten even smaller than Cerulean as players finally got fed up with dub prices and moved to Emerald or quit entirely.
And, maybe you should learn some humility yourself, sir. And forum manners. Don't you know it's rude to double post? You can always edit your last post...

A. It's rude to make me repeat myself when it's not necessary. If he wants to be in denial about points I make, or ignore them entirely, that's his own problem.

B. It's not my fault these forums have no "multiquote" feature. Hell, even the link to login to make a post is faulty and sends me to a "http" link when it needs to be "https" in order to work. These forums are just like the game - ancient, antiquidated, and not properly maintained. You'll just have to live with the "double posts" (which they aren't, strictly speaking, just separate posts) until someone gets their act together and fixes the forums.

Another merge is not going to happen, as has been stated again. And again. And again. It's starting to get really really tiring to see the same arguments over and over again, instead of people actually trying to come up with some good ideas. I'm starting to see why the devs just moved on and are making Obsidian. It's a broken record.

Usually if you hear the same idea come up again and again, it's worth listening to. One post by Forculus does not mean "not ever, no way, no how, impossible, would-rather-kill-the-game not-happening".

Just because you don't, for some reason, like the idea of merging already-dead oceans, doesn't make it a bad idea.

The only broken record here is the game itself, which has been circling the drain due to negligence for over a decade now. It's time to wake up and smell the fishes, and do something about it, instead of abandoning ship and trying to paddle yourself over to some new venture, which is exactly what is going on with this Obsidian ocean.
Now known as TheGreenie on Meridian.
[Jun 30, 2017 4:00:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Biggreenyoho

Maybe you should go and research exactly what db bloat does to system performance before you continue to speak on this issue.

Don't make me laugh. You cannot possibly compare Puzzle Pirates "db bloat" to the requirements of the average modern game that Puzzle Pirates has to compete with. (Especially since Puzzle Pirates, with no hire-able NPCs with stats, requires an active high population to work, unless you're happy with most players either avoiding pillages or spending literally half the day waiting for one to load.)

I read your posts and I ignored nothing.

And we're done here, you and I. You are so far in denial mode that there's no longer any point trying to get through to you.

Oh, and this?

The closest you can get to accurately saying you're being railroaded is that all flags in Faction A are automatically at war with all flags in Faction B.

Dude, there's no *getting any closer*, because that's literally the definition of what railroading IS.

You want new, unexplored frontiers? Make the ocean bigger and make uncolonized islands colonizable. How do you make the ocean bigger? Use the pre-existing dead ocean and merge it over. Much less work than making new stuff from scratch.
[Jun 30, 2017 4:09:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Biggreenyoho

It seems to me that the opposition to Steam is based on familiarity with the original platform rather than actual problems with Steam. Of course barring the guy above me who is having problems launching Steam, but that sounds like an issue on his end since Steam works for virtually everyone else that plays PC games.

There's also the issue about disconnections not being handled properly by Steam, but that is not an issue specific to the way Steam works, and I imagine that it can be easily handled in a future update.

But more importantly, the only way that this player-driven, PVP ocean is actually going to take off is if it receives the proper exposure, which is exactly what a new Steam release will do.

You can get that Steam exposure just fine without making it Steam-only.
[Jun 30, 2017 4:10:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Biggreenyoho

Im going to say this on the behalf of a lot of people that read this forum Biggreenyoho , Please keep your comments to constructive criticism and informed suggestions only

That's exactly what I did. Just because you might not like it yourself doesn't change that fact. How about you take your own medicine?

your constant complaining

Constant complaining? Really? A few posts in 1 thread amongst all my time playing this game that I DARE speak up and voice complaints that has been shared by literally anyone I've ever talked to about Puzzle Pirates in the past decade?

Get a grip, sir.

about systems you don't understand

Oh, puh-leeze. Are you working at Three Rings right now? No? Then you have nothing to go on to make that claim.

I don't really care how much "bloat" a merge would create, there is no possible way that modern hardcare cannot handle it. If we're talking memory leaks, that's on Three Rings/whomever to address and fix. They've had over a decade to take care of that kind of issue to begin with.

have no place here and should be directed at the tech forum or an appropriate request post.

Oh, you're the forum moderator now too, are you? How dare I voice an opinion you personally don't happen to like here out in the open where you could see it. Shame on me.

Last of all be happy GH is even deciding to keep this game running I know countless companies that would rather shut down a game this old and not even invest a single dime back into it the fact they are even doing Obsidian is a sign they're freaking trying.

I'm not happy, at all, with how they've been running this game over the past many years. That's rather the point of me speaking up and voicing my issues with the hopes they might see it.

Yes, they are doing "something" - and it's almost as good as deciding to shut down the existing oceans and trying to get a 'reboot' on Puzzle Pirate's life expectancy, without curing any of its existing conditions.

It might even work. But it won't make me happy.

That goes to say if you don't like what they're doing you are free to leave last time I checked you're not making a living off this game or are being forced to play. So this might be the time for you to say fair winds mate or calm it down and wait out the changes before barking and trying to turn this post into a hate fest on what GH is trying to do for us.

"Don't like it, then leave" is literally the worst possible way to address a game or its community. If you can't handle discussion about game issues, maybe you should take your own medicine here and leave, yourself.

On your topic of Merges even with increased servers (they would have to get more servers as its a multiplicative issue not just an addition issue) to host the combine of 4 oceans that bloat will be an issue its not something that goes away its not as straight forward as you would like it to be.

So upgrade to a server machine that doesn't run on floppy disks. Are you kidding me? A *modern smartphone* probably has over ten times the required performance specs to be a server for Puzzle Pirates.

Or, you know, they could optimize & update their own game if it really is *so bad* and *so* bloated and leaky and rough around the edges that it even strains modern-day equipment.

Which, if that's really the state of things after 15 years of being an active game, doesn't give me much confidence at all in *anything* to do with the developers. That's another reason why I'm quite skeptic of that being the case.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Biggreenyoho at Jun 30, 2017 4:21:56 PM]
[Jun 30, 2017 4:20:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

So, I had typed up a follow-up about system performance when dealing with dbs, but I decided against posting it because you're simply showing your ignorance here:

We are talking about an MMORPG puzzle game that's been around for a decade and a half. One that uses an ancient form of java and takes up an absolutely miniscule amount of space on your hard drive. You do know modern hard drives are now easily up into Terabytes, let alone older ones that still have 500 gigabytes of space apiece?

Frankly speaking, Puzzle Pirates would be in a better position today if we, as players, could run servers ourselves as we pleased. That's worked quite well for other, more 'modern', niche "indie" games. Moderation is always an 'issue' no matter who is doing it.

They've already done it before. And it went well. There's no reason to expect it would be anywhere near as catastrophic or chaotic as you just described it.

And frankly, even if it were, there's nothing to lose at this point

I don't really care how much "bloat" a merge would create, there is no possible way that modern hardcare cannot handle it. If we're talking memory leaks, that's on Three Rings/whomever to address and fix. They've had over a decade to take care of that kind of issue to begin with.

You provide a shining example of someone who knows nothing about being a SysAd or a SysEng but thinks that because they can snap together a few PC parts they know what the hell they're talking about

Edit: Had to add that last quote in this list. I thought the 3rd one was gold, but this one is simply amazing

I read your posts and I ignored nothing.

And we're done here, you and I. You are so far in denial mode that there's no longer any point trying to get through to you.

Hello pot.

Oh, and this?

The closest you can get to accurately saying you're being railroaded is that all flags in Faction A are automatically at war with all flags in Faction B.

Dude, there's no *getting any closer*, because that's literally the definition of what railroading IS.

Railroading would be forcing you to choose Faction A and being unable to do anything but attack those in Faction B while guiding you towards some big battle with Faction B. You don't have to freaking attack anyone in Faction B, you can attack people in your own faction. You can attack people in your own flag. You can attack people in your own crew. Hell, you don't even have to PvP if you don't want to. You can simply login and chat all damn day. Ohmuhgawd this game is handcuffing me and GH is making me play it their way, I have no choice but to do what they want!!! <insert eyeroll>

You may as well start saying that we're being railroaded because we have to choose characters. Jesus.
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Edit 1 times, last edit by majestrate at Jun 30, 2017 4:50:16 PM]
[Jun 30, 2017 4:47:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

This is totally off-topic, but I really love that you changed the login theme to a minor key version.

It's awesome!
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

[Jul 1, 2017 3:39:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

This is totally off-topic, but I really love that you changed the login theme to a minor key version.

It's awesome!

And slightly slower, and some minor mode mixture .... it's awesome.
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Jul 1, 2017 4:05:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Cronus
OceanMaster

It's awesome!

The music was done by Harry Mack , the same person who did the amazing Spiral Knights sound track. For those who enjoy video game music, I suggest you check that out on Spotify. He's pretty awesome.
Current avatar by Podgekins
Tinfoil, popsicle sticks, and paste make for a nice shiny new hat!
[Jul 1, 2017 4:44:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Scarpath

It's awesome!

The music was done by Harry Mack , the same person who did the amazing Spiral Knights sound track. For those who enjoy video game music, I suggest you check that out on Spotify. He's pretty awesome.

I have found my new battle music. Thank you very much for sharing. I needed that. My day just got much better. Much better.

[Jul 1, 2017 11:27:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 612   Pages: 21   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates