• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3415 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Monseponse

How to contact a hearty Reply to this Post

Hello there,

I'm a "Returner"and found as which is Obvious much changed. I'm now playing on the doubloon oceans whereas my Original pirate is on the subscriber ocean.

The Captain of my original crew left me a message in the crew news welcoming me back but I can't contact him as he is offline. Is there anyway I can leave a message for him somewhere as I'm not playing on the subscriber's ocean as I said and maybe will find him on the doubloon oceans.

The only way I see is to check in often on the subscriber's but that is a bit of a hassle. Maybe someone has a tip.

Thanx in advance
xx
----------------------------------------
"Not all those who wander are lost"
- Tolkien
[Mar 2, 2017 3:46:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gunnerfreak

Re: How to contact a hearty Reply to this Post

Monseponse wrote: 
Hello there,

I'm a "Returner"and found as which is Obvious much changed. I'm now playing on the doubloon oceans whereas my Original pirate is on the subscriber ocean.

The Captain of my original crew left me a message in the crew news welcoming me back but I can't contact him as he is offline. Is there anyway I can leave a message for him somewhere as I'm not playing on the subscriber's ocean as I said and maybe will find him on the doubloon oceans.

The only way I see is to check in often on the subscriber's but that is a bit of a hassle. Maybe someone has a tip.

Thanx in advance
xx

There is no private message system in-game. However, forums do have a system for private messaging. If you're able to get a name you can send him a message.
Gunnerfreak on Cerulean <- Home ocean.
AKA Gunnerfreak on Obsidian (new ocean!), Ice, Emerald, Opal, and Jade,
Gunnerfreak-East on Emerald,
Gunnerfreak-West on Cerulean, and
Gunnergunner on Meridian.
Also a Respe-ranked YPPedia-wiki freak.
[Mar 2, 2017 4:49:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Monseponse

oh oke, thanx for your answer =)
"Not all those who wander are lost"
- Tolkien
[Mar 2, 2017 7:15:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gunnerfreak

Monseponse wrote: 
oh oke, thanx for your answer =)

You're welcome! :3
Gunnerfreak on Cerulean <- Home ocean.
AKA Gunnerfreak on Obsidian (new ocean!), Ice, Emerald, Opal, and Jade,
Gunnerfreak-East on Emerald,
Gunnerfreak-West on Cerulean, and
Gunnergunner on Meridian.
Also a Respe-ranked YPPedia-wiki freak.
[Mar 2, 2017 7:24:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates