• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 10
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 791 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
queendaedra

Divying the Booty Reply to this Post

In dividing the booty today on a large ship me thinks hmm how can a piratess remember all these mates? Who was in battle ? Who left? Who just jumped on board? ALAS..

SOO I was wondering can we add a column saying next to the person's name maybe like this

Pirate Name # of wins of# battles

Nemo 10 10
Cleaver 9 10

and so on .. that way maybe instead of captains having to write it down it could be right there on the Divy screen.

Just a thought.
Probably already on the list lol
----------------------------------------
Daedra

Queen of the Black Plague
Captain of the First Circle of Hell

"Eternity has come and gone, and she still holds me true"
[Sep 27, 2003 5:47:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    queendaedra [Link]  Go to top 
quixmix

good idea Reply to this Post

:) I like it, even if it is on the list, I agree we need something to keep better track of jobbers.
Ace o' Hearts
Captain of The Last Exiles
[Sep 27, 2003 8:04:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
VPeric

Re: Divying the Booty Reply to this Post

or ye could just keep all the booty for yeself. O'course, no one will job with ye and the crew will get small, but it does solve the problem... :D

O'course, such a thing would be great, and it's prolly already on the list
Wlada, Former King of Bloody Hell and former Captain of Sudden Death, Cobalt.
Vlada, Officer of the Rudder Royals, Azure.
[Sep 27, 2003 8:18:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
garf

aye, that indeed is on The List as stated here.
- Randal

[size=9]also Garf, Silvain and a few others
[Sep 28, 2003 2:14:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    garf+on+aim [Link]  Go to top 
deathbane

I agree Somthing should stop that because I was at sea and three of my crew hopped on and then logged off, well they did not fight in the battle we just won. They got a piece of tha action! I would give one 0 and then the other one got a few coins take him to 0 and another would get a few coins. then some jobbers came on the boat and left!!

THere where like 4 pirates who were on the boat and like 10 pirates were on the list to get cash.. I think there should be a better way to eliminate people who where not on the boat at the time of battle.
db
[Sep 29, 2003 9:04:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atteSmythe

deathbane wrote: 
I agree Somthing should stop that because I was at sea and three of my crew hopped on and then logged off, well they did not fight in the battle we just won. They got a piece of tha action! I would give one 0 and then the other one got a few coins take him to 0 and another would get a few coins. then some jobbers came on the boat and left!!

To stop this from happening, click on the lock symbol next to the amount. That locks it and keeps it from changing when you adjust another person's amount.

atteSmythe,
who's been so helpful on the forums today, he feels like a greeter

Attesmythe receives loot: [Gauntlets of Social Responsibility]
Attesmythe receives loot: [Ring of Mandatory Selflessness]

[Sep 29, 2003 9:22:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://attesmythe.com [Link]  Go to top 
Mortario

deathbane wrote: 
then some jobbers came on the boat and left!!

I'm wondering if this is some new scam that's running around. I notice an increasing amount of jobbers who come on and leave the ship with little or no word
Diven
Lord of the Flag Silver Dawn
Strategist of The Yellow Turbans
[Sep 29, 2003 9:46:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hanns

It's a lame hope that the CO will overlook this and give them a share for doing nothing.
-Spolto, some random guy of millions of people in the Midnight ocean.

-Ayrus, Senior Officer in the La Giustizia Implacabile.
[Sep 29, 2003 10:02:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Strawberi

Hanns wrote: 
It's a lame hope that the CO will overlook this and give them a share for doing nothing.

Oh you'd be surprised! Especially on a Large and above when its been a long journey and people have been jumping and and out and some have been foraging and others trading and what not.. Some jobbers have been performing worse than others...

ugh..

/me is dizzy

I think I should sit down..
[Sep 29, 2003 11:42:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://snx8.pitas.com [Link]  Go to top 
mlk

It would be nice if you could get a page that recorded each of the scores the players have got as well. I know you could record this yourself, but it would be very hard & time consuming, esp. on a large ship (esp. if one of the other officers gets impatient and hits "set sail").
Quartermaster Bates of Mog's Marauders
♪♫♪♫
[Sep 29, 2003 11:50:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://pp.wetnet.tk    somegithasallmynormalusernames [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates