• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 35
Posts: 35   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 9154 times and has 34 replies Next Thread
hirsty

Re: Make Cerulean Great Again! Reply to this Post

But hey this isnt a poker thread this is a thread stating "How to make Cerulean great again" and im sorry, it isnt poker. "Lets go play puzzle pirates to play some poker"

Poker I accept has been put in the game but it isn't a "puzzle"

If you call "activity" sitting on yer booty playing poker all day, then sorry but no-one will even think of joining

If people come to play this game, they would come expecting puzzles and not poker - sure may be good for a PoE switccharoo but too many people that ive seen play ue the AoF method and that more than likely, if the greenies even considered playing it, would scare them off and other than that I find it awfully boring. It does nothing for the game, it doesnt get new players, they dont come to play a "Puzzle" game to play poker, and if the answer is EVERYONE playing poker, well ye may as well call it "Poker Pirates" as the new pirates will not see any activity that they can join in as 1. they have no PoE, 2. they would need to find a poker table, 3 they would need to deal with these "skilled" poker players that AoF..4. If someone tried to fill a pilly and they hopped on, they would most likely get bored for that officer waiting on people that play....you guessed it, poker. The new training only leads them so far and with no guidance, itd be a case of "What now?" then most likely leave.

Yes these are opinions,

Yes I am against poker,

Yes, I want to get cerulean up and running again,

Yes im tired

Do with them as you will......

If you dont agree with me then...meh..everyones entitled to their own opinion but yea...greenies dont grow on trees
----------------------------------------
Hirsty on Cobalt Ocean
[Feb 2, 2017 1:47:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Minsiem

This ocean needs more buoys.
Minsiem, Like A Fox
Nimbelina, Any Minute Now

I believe in a Higher Purple!

Erfan flag officer chats, "let's cade a popular forage island"

[Feb 4, 2017 7:01:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fourteen1414

This ocean needs more PURPLE buoys.

Fixed it for you <3
#TeamPurple!
Jimmyjimjim said:

No. You sir are the troll, with your threat of a ddos, oooo how E-thug you are. I cry bullshit. Ddos me then...what are you going to do fill up my forum inbox with your e-rage?

[Feb 4, 2017 8:04:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rick9109

WE ARE UPTO 4 PEOPLE NOW

Ok this just became a 200 poe AOF, dont worry cerulean we'll become a 200k aof soon enough, we'll show those emerald nubs

no thanks

Hey Eyes. Miss ya bud.
Rome
Pirates of the Damned, Crimson Tide.
I don't care what it did to them, the game's been good to me.
[Feb 11, 2017 2:45:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    rick9109    cactusrome [Link]  Go to top 
shakys

I'm quitting emerald and moving back to cerulean.
Hopefully, reduce poker times;p
see ya's around.
[Feb 15, 2017 6:00:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 35   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates