• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 460
Posts: 460   Pages: 16   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 160706 times and has 459 replies Next Thread
Erfan

Re: Cerulean Screenie Thread Reply to this Post

Well, at least it's a different color each time.

----------------------------------------

Nemesis says, "Since Erfan joined us, let me just give a blanket, totally not directed at anyone (ERFAN), warning that certain topics are not to be talked about on the docks."
Chaotic Neutral/Sushicide Royal/avatar by Cattrin
[Sep 4, 2016 3:13:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

Still don't get why Homunculus' aren't targeted/killed first. Yeah, their pattern is uber simple, but their attacks are usually crazy.
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Sep 8, 2016 7:02:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Whilst their pattern is simple, if left alone, they produce relatively little in terms of attacks, ergo, it is best to focus your efforts on those that send more attacks (other islanders) than the homuns.
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Sep 8, 2016 11:44:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

As you know, I don't do CI very often, but on the trips I do make, it's always seemed that more people die from those insane attacks than what were dying from the cultists.
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Edit 1 times, last edit by majestrate at Sep 9, 2016 2:52:04 PM]
[Sep 9, 2016 2:51:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

The attacks are crazy, but they're usually all the same color, so one breaker can clear most of your screen, so if you play it right (which, you can see, I frequently do not) it can help you send a big attack back and clear.

But I also know a lot less about SF theory than some other people do, I'm sure RobDon could come in here and spend 36 paragraphs explaining it.

Nemesis says, "Since Erfan joined us, let me just give a blanket, totally not directed at anyone (ERFAN), warning that certain topics are not to be talked about on the docks."
[Sep 12, 2016 8:38:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Being able to spout off 36 paragraphs, doesn't make the 36 paragraphs spouted correct.
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Sep 12, 2016 8:59:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

Being able to spout off 36 paragraphs, doesn't make the 36 paragraphs spouted correct.

Imma tell RD you talking barnacle

[Sep 13, 2016 1:54:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
Eyes

.|.

[Sep 14, 2016 12:09:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Crabcat

Crabcat on Cerulean
[Sep 30, 2016 10:37:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mooshoufunk

I was gonna push but he's a different Jr ;).
Mandie-mo
Free-spirited pirate of the night, Midnight now Cerulean.

Mandie on Obsidian

Murasaki wrote: 

I like big butts and I can not lie.

[Sep 30, 2016 11:18:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dunsparce1

Luna won a Conquistador hat some time ago on a CI. The tailors don't stock these! What is this sorcery?
Dunsparce on Emerald
Emiya on Cerulean
[Jan 7, 2017 5:57:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RonenOsden

o.O How strange. Please tell me there is a ss of her wearing it...a portrait would be nice also.

It is located on the rack of her tailor shop on Napi ... I told Cassy and she had to come see it. Looks a little strange - like its more perched on the top of her head then around it.
Cptnronen Born And Raised On The Cobalt Ocean
Avatar created by the amazing Cattrin.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by RonenOsden at Jan 7, 2017 8:02:26 AM]
[Jan 7, 2017 7:44:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
Crabcat

I've gotten female conquistador hats from kraken hunting. (They're on Candybeetle's rack on Lima, display only.)
Crabcat on Cerulean
[Edit 4 times, last edit by Crabcat at Jan 14, 2017 5:42:26 PM]
[Jan 7, 2017 8:35:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Minsiem

I've gotten female conquistador hats from kraken hunting. (They're on Candybeetle's rack on Lima, display only.)

:O
Minsiem, Like A Fox
Nimbelina, Any Minute Now

I believe in a Higher Purple!

Erfan flag officer chats, "let's cade a popular forage island"

[Jan 7, 2017 6:01:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Opsat

Cause of death...

Opsat on all oceans.
(Also Opsat-East on Emerald and Meridian, and Opsat-West on Cerulean.)
And on Obsidian: Opsat, Meghost, and Meshadow.
[Jan 27, 2017 8:58:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Halfbrain5

you can now (don't know when it started) order them at a tailor. the box to click to enable is located under the one for male helmets & not with the rest of the female hats.
Doggbreath, Rogues Riding Sell me your ink! any Cerulean island 500/unit

Yer daily horoscope reads: Investing in insane dogs will result in good health

Ohiya says, "By the way how many curly toads does it take to make curly toad slippers
[Feb 2, 2017 10:02:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fourteen1414

you can now (don't know when it started) order them at a tailor. the box to click to enable is located under the one for male helmets & not with the rest of the female hats.

a few days ago in another part of the forum....

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=206373#2704668
Jimmyjimjim said:

No. You sir are the troll, with your threat of a ddos, oooo how E-thug you are. I cry bullshit. Ddos me then...what are you going to do fill up my forum inbox with your e-rage?

[Feb 2, 2017 10:34:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Runkeerin

...Lovely. I guess Waddles and the pelican are going public now.
Gone
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Runkeerin at Feb 4, 2017 10:18:43 AM]
[Feb 4, 2017 10:17:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fourteen1414

Look how the other pelican looks at them. lol
Jimmyjimjim said:

No. You sir are the troll, with your threat of a ddos, oooo how E-thug you are. I cry bullshit. Ddos me then...what are you going to do fill up my forum inbox with your e-rage?

[Feb 4, 2017 10:23:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Runkeerin

I think they've made up now. They certainly look happy about it!

Gone
[Feb 4, 2017 10:33:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Minsiem

I don't know if this phantom shipyard is in the process of dusting, or what! It shows in the minimap, with no label, and cannot be entered - just gives that error code. No record of other shipyards in the wiki, either. But I haven't had that error with the "filler" buildings on Alpha, for instance.
Minsiem, Like A Fox

[Feb 12, 2017 3:52:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gunnerfreak

I don't know if this phantom shipyard is in the process of dusting, or what! It shows in the minimap, with no label, and cannot be entered - just gives that error code. No record of other shipyards in the wiki, either. But I haven't had that error with the "filler" buildings on Alpha, for instance.

...... There were some phantom portals on Ice as well. I bug reported that earlier today.... No phantom buildings, though I haven't been on a lot lately due to mobile data usage going too high early in the cycle.... Anyway, bug report that barnacle, lol.
Gunnerfreak on Cerulean <- Home ocean.
AKA Gunnerfreak on Obsidian (new ocean!), Ice, Emerald, Opal, and Jade,
Gunnerfreak-East on Emerald,
Gunnerfreak-West on Cerulean, and
Gunnergunner on Meridian.
Also a Respe-ranked YPPedia-wiki freak.
[Feb 12, 2017 6:35:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
escooper

I think that shipyard has been like that for a few years, as I have the Flying Dutchman on the island. I thought it was either Boatanical Gardens or Just Frigate it.

Samjones
Samjones (All oceans)
Collector of ships with Mummichog fish name and Moody Adjective.

Be a pirate. Play like a pirate today #puzzlepirates
[Feb 14, 2017 4:27:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

There was a bug where buildings sometimes didn't dust correctly. Kirin had an island attraction that was that way and I had to petition. There are some release notes that talk about it, but I'm too lazy to look them up now a days.
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Feb 14, 2017 6:03:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Minsiem

Eenteresteeng.
Minsiem, Like A Fox

[Feb 15, 2017 6:12:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
raymondbaker

only 1 in a scene huh?.....

Steveb Drunken SO of the crew Boochin' Drunks
King/Monarch of the flag Super Awesomeness
Cerulean

Steveb on every English ocean (Cerulean, Emerald, Ice, Meridian & Obsidian)
[Apr 11, 2017 8:42:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
patgangster

Try a furniture item that holds something (wardrobe, bludgeon trunk, etc), the chest doesn't actually hold something and just accesses the house's 'cash storage', which is shared throughout the entire house and not actually part of the chest.
TriplePat, Emerald.
[Apr 11, 2017 3:52:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dunsparce1

Some black magic at work here. After a dc Cordles was unable to gun since there was a duplicate Cordles already gunning, and upon leaving and hopping back on the vessel all that was left of Cordles was a floating name! His flesh regenerated when we got back on our vessel.

Viking Raids are serious evil.
Dunsparce on Emerald
Emiya on Cerulean
[Aug 2, 2017 1:41:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jacktar7

I found some old screenshots and thought I'd share one from my time on Cerulean.

[Aug 2, 2017 8:56:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

That is a good looking shop!!! ;D

Yeah better be careful, that wardrobe has quite the appetite! Esp for well dressed pirates!
Seatexan - on the Midnight side of Cerulean
LOW RACK PRICES AT DRESSED TO KILL - NAMATH
Always looking for Pollack Sloops!
[Aug 2, 2017 9:24:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 460   Pages: 16   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates